Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I have a sat nav spec on board! I cried like a baby when she told us. The relief is incredible.

Cmc - good rise. Hopefully this is the cycle for us ectopics!!!

Nina - i hope you get some answers from the doctors. You've had a rough road lately. xx
I'm not sure what that means, but I'm so happy it's good news! This is such a lucky thread <3

I'm hoping the pain goes away after ovulation :(

Hilslo I'm sooooo delighted for u! I bet that's such a relief

Great news, Hislo, and Congrats! :happydance:

5dpo for me...waiting to symptom spot!

I had a bit of spotting overnight. I am now officially terrified of my scan on tuesday. Worried the bean won't be in the right place. Of course today is my birthday too. All I really want to do is cry

Aw Helena, big hugs :hugs:
I'm sure everything is right where it's supposed to be <3

Cervix is low and firm. I guess that mean ovulation already happened.
Awesome, now we can have sex again :)
The only thing annoying about O time, is that my sex drive is higher, but everything has to be so damn timed so it's kind of difficult to actually enjoy the high sex drive.
If ya know what I mean... ;)

Happy birthday Helena - sorry about the spotting. I hope everything is ok. Try not to worry as many ladies spot and all is well. At least u dont have long to wait until Tuesday. Xxx

Are you hung over hung over, or did you just drink last night?
It was up yesterday as well, so it might not be from drinking!
My last cycle before pregnancy was weird, up and down and up again... you know what they say- it's not over till it's over!

I was drinking at a party....didn't get to bed till 3.30am:dohh:

I never learn....drink and me don't agree I always feel so ill th next day

Nina my Dr the other day said that pain around O is really good!! Lets hope you get your temp rise tomorrow.

Helena....FX for Tuesday.....I hope all goes well for you and you get some peace if mind

MrsB....AF cramps are what I had with both my pregnancies....it's not over yet..when r u testing?

Nina my Dr the other day said that pain around O is really good!! Lets hope you get your temp rise tomorrow.

Helena....FX for Tuesday.....I hope all goes well for you and you get some peace if mind

MrsB....AF cramps are what I had with both my pregnancies....it's not over yet..when r u testing?

Well I did have heavy O pains the last 2 times, so I hope this is a good sign!

About last night- at least you had a good time! I seriously can't remember the last time I went out and drank. I'm such a pooper! ;)

Cmc - At least u had a fun time partying. Like Nina, i don't go out much and if I do I just drive and don't drink. I'm at a hen do this next weekend so i will make up for my lack of partying!

I will test at 7am if AF doesn't come before then. I definately expect a BFN! I know u ladies told me before BUT i just can't see myelf getting a BFP without sore boobs :)

xxx

Mrs broody remember back to BSB watch ? Well that was me the cycle I got my BFP wasn't a sore boob in sight!!! Not till 6 weeks . Fxd for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->