Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Today!
I knew i wasnt pregnant anyway. AF should arrive today sometime. I did 2 tests and both stark white BFN
X

I got a temp rise! Slow, but it's a rise! And we slept with the AC on.
I do put my clock on snooze though, start it at 6:30 and then on and off until I temp at about 6:50. Then I continue to snooze until 7:15 (I'm awful, I know)
If I do that every day, it's OK, right? As long as it's the same pattern? I don't get up or anything, just bam the clock and roll over.

Nina as long as u do the same each day then its a fair test. Congrats on temp rise! X

Morning Ladies!!

Hillslo I dont know what that means hun but congrats!!

c.c. your chart is looking fab hun!!

Nina yay for ov!!

MrsB sorry hun :hugs:

everyone else hi!

My chart is looking poop so im going to expect AF on Wed I think!? My boobs are very sore but i think they normally get sore around af is due xxx

Hi Cath.
I think your chart looks good hun. I hope u get lucky!! We need for one of us to. :).

I just want AF to come now so i can move on

Xxx

Well I just checked CP and I think the bitch is on her way but its ok - my body just didnt want to get duffered this cycle so soon after the mc. stupid body lol!

I know what you mean hun as soon as shes here you can get yourself prepared for ov then cant you?

Did you all have a nice weekend? xxx

got VERY VERY drunk Sat at my friends hen night - im mortifited xxx

I used to go out like every Sat and get soooo drunk but lately i only go out max 4 times a year and we were drinking pints of homemade strawberry daquiri's from 12 LETHAL! Lol it was just at the hens house from 12pm then we went to Cardiff at 6.30 got in about 2ish.........still ill now! xxx

I bet u are ill. I used to go out a lot too but im out of practise now.
In Oct i was on a hen do and got very drunk. It felt like a big mistake the next day!
I dont want to get too drunk this weekend, altho now AF will be here i have a good excuse xxx

haha im the same hun - way out of practice although i can drunk DF under the table ;-D haha!

thats the perfect excuse to get VERY drunk hun, where will you go? xxx

We are going to Manchester which is about an hour away.

Have u thought if what u would like to do for your hen do? I went to Leeds for mine, dressed as playboy bunnies and went to a drag cabaret club, it was class
X

Id love a night out in Manchester have you ever been??

Well I know we are going away for a weekend but where I do not know as we are getting married in Cyprus I know a lot of people who are coming wont afford a weekend away too, I have always said I wouldnt go to Cardiff as Cardiff isnt good for a night out but we had such a laugh - we went to a gay club and there was a drag artist there....hysterical! haha loving the bunny theme ;-D xxx

Whats this Hen you guys are talking about?
I'm thinking bride or bridesmaids?

Nina the hen is the bride xxx

Cath Manchester is grear for a night out. Plenty of gay bars.
I wanted the playboy theme as then i was addicted to watching the girls of the playboy masion x

Ahhhhh I love that too!! haha!

Hhmmmm Manchester could be a possibility! Is there much trouble there? xxx

So, I really need to VENT and be a bitch right now.
I'm so sick of people in forums who have no clue as to what's going on.
"I'm 9DPO and didn't take a HPT and went for blood this morning because I feel pregnant. This is my first month trying, and I just KNOW".
Screw you bitch. I think if this is your first month ever trying, how in the hell will you know what to even look out for. I was so ridiculously pathetic the first months of trying it's sad.
I'm so evil sometimes but that just annoyed me. Why draw blood if you don't have to? UGH. I just want to go home and snuggle under the blanket and watch mindless true blood episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->