Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

There was no trouble when i was there Cath but i was far too drunk to notice. Lots of hens and stags tho.

Aww Nina, vent away here. I feel the same. I hate posts that say 'finally bfp after 4 long months' wtf!!! Annoys me soooo much.

Just dtd to see if it will bring on AF lol. Ive got my cramps back now. DH thinks we are not out just coz i got a BFN test. He says we are not out til my period comes lol he'd be good on here
X

There was no trouble when i was there Cath but i was far too drunk to notice. Lots of hens and stags tho.

Aww Nina, vent away here. I feel the same. I hate posts that say 'finally bfp after 4 long months' wtf!!! Annoys me soooo much.

Just dtd to see if it will bring on AF lol. Ive got my cramps back now. DH thinks we are not out just coz i got a BFN test. He says we are not out til my period comes lol he'd be good on here
X
Yeah, or how about "I got pregnant on the first try last time, and now I'm on my second cycle and I'm so worry something's wrong".
You probably just got lucky last time. I hate it when people like that complain around others who have been trying for so long.
So usually I'm a witch about it and say "we got it on our 8th month, then lost it but then got it again on the first month after that. Only to loose it again. Luck plays a big part in TTC. I'm sure there's nothing wrong"
It's called perspective BITCH.

AWwww Nina like MrsB said hun vent away!!

What grips my goat is people saying - have you got kids and i say no and they say ohh your lucky !! I just give them a stare as if to say 'ohhh really?!' xxx

Lol. I know. I agree. We need to be careful what we say tho coz ive seen a thread get closed for slagging off what other people write lol. It is rediculous tho. They need to get a grip lol. Im on month 28 of ttc now xxx

28?! Ohhh hun :hugs: have you been to the Drs to see if they will refer you? im on month 21 xxxx

Yes we were referred to a FS before and we have had lots of tests then when i was given clomid i got my bfp. Im going to go back to FS now that im running out of clomid. Ttc is such a tough road. Strange coz ive been looking fwd to ttc all my life and expected it to be good and fun. Xxx

I'm so sorry Cath and Mrs.B <3
We're on cycle 14, it seems like forever :(

A pile of crap isnt it hun? You see so many people that get duffered as soon as they try it makes you get a bit jealous :-( xxx

I'm getting sharp pains around my pubic bone. I can't take this anymore. I just want to feel OK.
Seriously, I haven't gotten any work done today. Bleh.

Im glad ive found people like u ladies who understand xxx

Definitely <3 I do feel bad bitching here because I know some have had it worse, but I don't feel like anyone feels "superior" or better, or worse off than others here. We've all been through pretty much the same crap, one way or the other :(

Yes i agree Nina. We have all been through crap that we shouldnt of had to. We all deserve a happy ending. I hope we all get that soon xxx

Where is my AF?
Ive got a massive headache but no cramps anymore.
DH thinks i still have a chance at a BFP. I dont x

:hugs: I agree. Even though our struggles may be different, they are the same, too. I don't feel judged or anything here. I feel so supported, and not just like everyone will agree with me. I feel like everyone will be honest with me, too.

Still no sign of AF for me, either... no idea where she could be...

Holy fuck !!

I have felt sick all day I'm cd21 but 9 dpo!

Just took an FRER and there's 2 defo lines with evening urine

Happily im glad u feel supported here. I guess our AFs must be playing together x

Here goes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 11
It's so obvious in real life....don't know if it's clear here...my DH saw it too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->