Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Please pray it sticks and in the right place!

O gosh I feel so bittersweet...one of my best buds who has a dd same age as my dd just had her 2nd MC today it was mmc at 11 weeks baby measured 8 I feel so utterly upset for her. I won't be saying to anyone for a loooong time as u all know how how precious and sudden it can end....I'm panicking about ectopics chemicals I kinda wish I hadn't tested but I feel like I'm gonna puke all day

The sickness is a good sign and the lines u are getting for 9dpo is also good. Nothing u can do to change the outcome so try not to worry. Im sorry about your friend. Yes keep it secret for as long as u can. I wouldnt be telling anyone until they can see im pregnant (if i ever get the chance again) like 16 weeks or more.
Do u want me to add u to our bfps count yet? X

Gosh why not! I just won't have a ticker.

Thank you so much for your wise words mrsB

Btw I have no sore boobies mrsB either!! Did u test?

Yes i tested and its stark white. Total utter bfn. I think u got my bfp lol.
Im waiting for AF so i can have a glass of wine. DH still has hope and wont let me drink until AF shows.

What symptoms do u have? Just sickness? X

Congrats CMC! :happydance:

Any chance you have experienced creamy CM? I am 6dpo and lots of it, hoping it is a positive symptom.

MrsB I had no symptoms with my dd!! So you never know...did you O late?

Lune yes I have super creamy cm!! Just noticed that today. I just feel sick like ya know when your starving and you feel light headed but just a wee bit sickish? That's how I feel and my heads busting sore

Lune your temps are soooo high...that's fab

I know im defo 13dpo as my chart showed a clear rise.
Last bfp i got at 15dpo and it was strong lines and digital said 2-3 weeks so id defo expect sometime by now if i was pregnant
X

mrs. broody- my hcg was super low, and then skyrocketed. The doctor was surprised I even got a positive home test when I went for my bloods. There's always hope until the witch shows

11dpo, but it was so light and evapish. it didn't start looking like a proper bfp until 13 or 14 dpo. At 12dpo my hcg was 15, so at 11dpo it must have been close to nothing. I actually question if it was a real bfp now.

Number 8 :) congrats cmc delighted for you :) and I'm praying that everyone else is not far behind . I would love love to see everyone with their BFP by October xxxxxxxxxxx

Me too! I suspect everyone will have their bfp but me lol.
Only joking im getting a bfp next cycle. 3rd time lucky
Xxx

Thanks.

I pray it stick and in the right place! I am starting to imagine pain up my back passage again sorry tmi but i had it soooo bad with my last ectopic that im petrified! like petrified it could be another!

I wonder did the dr notice last week something as he said my endometrium was really thick and asked if I was still taking folic acid. He did an internal plus a trans vaginal ultrasound.

I'm wishing baby dust to everyone! MrsB is your AF late? I know tons of people with BFP but not till after AF due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->