Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

:yipee::yipee::yipee: Huge congratulations cmc - it must be the month for us ectopic ladies!!!!

I am probably the most hypocritical person in the world for the next comment I'm about to make but try not to worry too much about it being in the wrong place - I completely freaked out but it was all fine so have faith!

Have you phoned for an early scan yet?

MrsB - what type of test did you use - was it a frer? If you're normally very regular then it's a very good sign that the :witch: hasnt yet shown....

Af is due today according to my other bfn clomid cycles. Clomid has made my cycles regular. Without clomid im all over the place. I want AF tonight do i can finish my clomid tablets by the weekend when i go on hen do.

X

I did an IC and then a boots own brand. They both say to test from the day AF is due and 99 percent acurate. I tested with FMU. I must be out lol
X

Hilslo I went to a dr last week I'm going to pay for private early scans..il see him his week in work so il arrange it then and see when he wants to book me

I'm also going to my GP FX this week if I can...and if I still have my BFP....I'm sooooooo scared its not real? My GP should arrange an EPu referral through the NHs as i only want my early scans private....god I feel so wrong and surreal for planning....after my year I can't plan anything

MrsB you neede FRER......I used that....I always got bfn with everything else till waaaaaay after AF due!

Just take one day at a time hun. But dont feel bad for planning as its exciting and we all need nice thoughts and exciting things after what we have all been through.
X

I'm just remembering how drunk I was on Saturday night! Feel a bit bad now. I'm going to see my friend later this week. I just can't stop thinking about her I feel so upset for her!

Im sure AF will be here soon. If not then i will buy a test in a few days. Probably wednesday
Xxx

Good thinking mrsB...I actually wanted to be 8 as I got married in 2008.... My original wedding date was 08.08.08 but then we changed to 06.06.08. 8 means infinity

I'm rooting for you as number 9 woop woop

Lol i just looked back at my IC and can imagine a second line on it. But i know its in my head and has no colour. One can always hope lol xxx

MrsB IC,s are awful...if you see a faint something then I bet you would see a line on a first response!!

I vote you go out and buy the FRER!!!

Ha ha im not taking votes :)

I showed DH and he said there is nothing there, keep dreaming! Lol

Nevermind xxx

Well if the witch doesn't show you have to get a FRER:haha:

I will....on Wednesday. She will defo come in the night or tomorrow morning.

X

Well if she does come I have high hopes for August...theres lots of baby dust in this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->