Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Oops all I saw first time was the smiley face! Didn't even see the other test which is a definite - does low mean not fertile on the cbfm ? No harm in getting another bd or two in to cover all your bases :) do you temp ?

yeah low, means not enough estrogen... high means an increase and peak is obviously lh... no i dont temp, i've got the kit, but i thought being on the bloody monitor would be more accurate, but apparently not!!! i'd say that opk, was negative... would you? i only used the smiley cos i'm cramping!!! xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yep it doesn't look quite there yet . I cramp a day or two before I o/v . I temp just to see exactly when I o/v . Have. You used Fertility Friend ? I find it great and cheap lol......

Yep it doesn't look quite there yet . I cramp a day or two before I o/v . I temp just to see exactly when I o/v . Have. You used Fertility Friend ? I find it great and cheap lol......

now, i did one yesterday, got a positive opk... but no smiley, empty smile, i was cramping really bad last night, i'm sure i ov'd then.. but no smile, and low on the monitor... just goes to show really, that my body has been giving more signals than any opk, monitor etc... :wacko:
no, whats fertility friend hun? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

sarahkr,

I just saw your smiley! OV pains doesn't mean that you're ovulating RIGHT NOW. It's really interesting actually.
My dip strips look the same as yours, I should take a picture for comparison, I never got a positive with them. They just help me know when it's going to happen.
I'm also really trying to listen to my body. Monday, I KNEW. I couldn't sleep all night because I was so excited about getting a smiley (you'd think it was a BFP HPT).
I think I'm getting better at it as well, or maybe it's just the maternal instincts starting to kick in. That's how I knew I was pregnant last time, and how I knew I had lost it.

Fertility Friend is great for tracking your temps and symptoms. Here's a link-
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/
You can use the free version or get a cheap subscription. It's great because you can freeze it when you get pregnant :)
I highly recommend temping, once your temps go up, it means you've already ovulated. After a few cycles you can see a pattern, it helps to understand what's going on.

Left wonderin,
FF determines O by a rise in temps, even if there was no positive OPK? This is my first paid cycle, so I guess tomorrow I'll be getting crosshairs and whatnot.

I think I blabber way too much! :)
Congrats on your smiley!!!

Left wonderin,
How on earth did I forget POAS! It's all I ever do!

:hugs:thanks nina, i'm on countdown to pregnancy, so i noted every sign and symptom from last cycle, see the same happened last cycle, i had cramps.. like really bad, got a smiley before the monitor, which was the next day :shrug: now what i'm worried about is when i had my scan, mt uterus wall was 4.6mm thick, i've read that epo helps???? :shrug: i'm taking it now, but they to stop when you ovulate??? it could have been the fact that my lining was thin that i m/c??? they just don't know, and neither do i? do you think i should carry on with the epo? to help my uterus? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I don't know about epo, I'm sorry :(
I didn't have a check up yet, and would rather have had one before O to find out if my lining is thick enough, or looking good.
My acupuncturist asked if I had checked out my lining while pregnant, and no, I didn't, but will definitely ask next pregnancy.
Countdown to pregnancy is basically the same thing, but with better graphics, LOL! I'm on both.
Did you have the scan before O? If you have a next cycle (hope you don't!) try to get a scan a few days before the suspected O date so they can measure everything up and see if you're about to ovulate. It might help to figure out whats going on.
I'm sorry I can't help :hugs:

Lots is happening in here ladies! Im been sleeping in bed too long and missing out lol.

Welcome to the new member!
My BSB are more like LFP (little flat pancakes) at the moment ha ha! Well done ece77 with finding the link!

Congrats on a smiley face Sarah. Id trust it as it shows u may ovulate inwith the next two days but it cant predict that u definately will. Ive had smileys in the past and then no temp rise where my body geared up to ovulate but didnt. A thin lining could be a cause if mc (i think) but it would have to be quite thin. Does countdown to pregnancy let u put in temps? Thats the only way to know u ovulated and once your temp goes up stop taking the epo. Good luck.

AFM my temp was high this morning so its pattern is up and down from pre-o to post-o temps! Crazy body! Im hoping i just randomly get AF as that would be the most ideal situation so i can start clomid.
Xxx

its ok hun, epo helps with your cm and to thicken the lining of your womb, plus exercise lol, i had the scan done on tuesday, everything was normal and the lining was the right thickness due to where i was in my cycle... no, they dont like scanning here willy nilly, so it would really be a case of just waiting for a BFP.. then obviously... cos of last month, i'd be straight under the care of the epau... so the cramping started last night, we dtd, the smiley today, so we will dtd, then i will have a peak on the monitor tomoz for 2 days, then 1 day of high, then a day of low... so really, the smiley both times has given me a head start :), well not really, my cp and cm have xxxxxx

yeah mrsbroodypants it does let you temp, so even with a lh and cramping, still not a guarantee ov? cos all this happened to me last month? and it ended in disaster :( xxxxx

Can u remember the cycle u were ttc Josh? Or was that a surprise.
Even if this cycle reflects last cycle it doesnt mean it will have a bad outcome. Good luck hun
Xxx

Can u remember the cycle u were ttc Josh? Or was that a surprise.
Even if this cycle reflects last cycle it doesnt mean it will have a bad outcome. Good luck hun
Xxx

god no, i didnt even get a positive pg test, i had periods all the way through, the only reason i knew i was pg, was because it was a new years eve, and i remember having to force vodka down me, i just couldn't be arsed going out, then i puked it everywhere, i walked home from the pub, puking, then went to the drs, he felt my belly asked when my last period was, told me i was about 6 weeks pg, i wasn't having that.. i was fine, apart from puking, do he sent me to hospital for a dating scan.... i was 6 weeks and 6 days :wacko: and even after that, i still had periods... mad, but now i'm older and trying, its really hard, cos you want it so much :( xxxxxx:hugs:

Our bodies do unusual things!! Specially when we want them to be normal lol. Nothings ever simple is it? Xxx

Our bodies do unusual things!! Specially when we want them to be normal lol. Nothings ever simple is it? Xxx

no, nothing ever is :cry: i just took my temp, its 37.11.... right whats normal lol? what am i lookin out for? xxxxx:hugs:

A single temp doesnt mean anything on its own unless u know whats normal for u. Temping over a cycle will show a pattern. For me, that temp u got is very high and would be after ovulation but for u it could be normal. U need to temp at the same time each day as u wake up. I do mine at 8am each day xxx

A single temp doesnt mean anything on its own unless u know whats normal for u. Temping over a cycle will show a pattern. For me, that temp u got is very high and would be after ovulation but for u it could be normal. U need to temp at the same time each day as u wake up. I do mine at 8am each day xxx

yeah i know, thats why i was asking what the normal temp should be??? so if i temp first thing, it will be more accurate?? its probably high cos i'm flushed :shrug: my heads hot too?? so better doing it at 8am, just stick it in my mouth then?? xxxx:hugs:

Yes its needs to be taken after sleeping for at least 4 hours. So easier to do first thing in the morning before getting out of bed or doing anything. I just stick it in my mouth and im still half a sleep lol. Sounds dirty lol
xxx

Yes its needs to be taken after sleeping for at least 4 hours. So easier to do first thing in the morning before getting out of bed or doing anything. I just stick it in my mouth and im still half a sleep lol. Sounds dirty lol
xxx

:haha:yeah so i'll stick it in my mouth when i wake... what should it be hun xxxx:hugs:

Thank you for the reply and the support! I'm glad I found this forum as I feel I am not the only one going through this.

God bless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->