Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Hehehe Buy a frer tomorrow and if af shoes you can use it next month. If she doesn't show you can test on Wednesday. Or.. You can buy the twin pack and test tomorrow afternoon after holding your pee for a bit.
Sorry - I don't mean to hound you lol but just have a good feeling for you!! :)

Thanks hilslo.
But ive got AF cramps again now. I like that u have a good feeling for me. It must be for August :)
X

Thanks hilslo.
But ive got AF cramps again now. I like that u have a good feeling for me. It must be for August :)
X

I hope it's a good feeling for now. :thumbup:

I'm still waiting for my AF. I dreamed my best friend was pregnant last night. She's still finishing her PhD so she's scared and doubling up on birth control. :haha:

C.M.C Congratulations :) so pleased for you!

{hugs} to everyone

MrsB- it ain't over, fx'd no witch!

I have my friend's bday party Sat so I feel I should test then even tho it'll be early at 11dpo. I need to pick up a frer.

Mrs.B, my name is also Janine!
Well, not anymore. Only my Father and Baba called me Janine, everyone else Nina. A few years ago when we moved to Israel it was changed into an Israeli name.
Every time I hear that name I remember my Dad (passed away 2 years ago) and Baba (lives in Canada, haven't seen her in three years :( )

I too have problem conceiving a baby. I don't know when we'll be having our own baby. Is taking clomid safe?

So this is fmu at 10 dpo...I took AF 3 weeks ago today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 5
nina ....awww that nice to remember that name as just his name or you! It keeps it so special! Who baba?

Lune you could test 11dpo with an FRER......though I'm do impatient I always test early so don't listen to me lol

Baba is my grandmother. It's funny, I thought everyone knew what a baba was, I guess that's what you get for learning is a school where they teach Yiddish!

Your line is mighty strong for 10dpo!

Morning.

My temp has taken a massive nose dive and is now really low :-(. At least that means AF will be here and i can start a fresh cycle!

Cmc your lines look great.

Susan hope u are well.

Nina as if your name is Janine too lol. Ok, u can be number 9 :)

Xxx

Mrs.B- Why don't you link your chart here?
I'd love to be #9 if AF shows for you. I'm so hoping it happens for all of us soon. :hugs:

Cmc wow congratulations. I just get so much hope when another one of us gets a bfp especially after an ectopic. Ok mrs broody if your number nine can I reserve the number ten that would be a good one to be! in having a month off at the moment do idea when in ovulating or when af will arrive. Trying not to stress

So anyone know what happened to Sarah ? Surely she is not still banned !!! That must have been some crime committed !

She is still banned!
She's allowed back in on August 15th I think.

I felt awful last night, and had a low temp fever (37.4)
I read that it could be a super early symptom- before implantation as the body recognizes the fertilized egg as a foreign body.
Hmmm.... I'm keeping a close eye on things.

Yes, I realize I am pathetic. However, still thinking positive thoughts, sending out love to the little egg and bean and praying it sticks. I'm acting as if it has been fertilized and just needs to do it's thing now. I guess it's all up to him now.

MrsBroodyPant - I am fine thanks....seen the GP and have been checked out and prescribed drugs. I need to take Aspirin 100mg once daily (on referral from Ob) and also have been prescribed Maxalon for the nausea. The Tinnitus there is nothing that can be done. The Dr said to always have music, Tv or background noise so that my ears stop focusing on the buzzing which is what has been causing the constant headaches.

How is everyone going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->