Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I would link my chart but dont know how. Ive had it explained many times and tried loads but just cant do it lol. Im quite stupid really.

Nina how do u know about Sarah? X

She's on facebook. I understood you don't have an account, or closed yours. Smart woman!

MrsB!! Our cycles are mirroring each other!! mine took a nosedive too! checked CP low and mushy and bit of pink - i did think i was going to have a bfp this cycle but there we go. cycle twins!!

C.m.c huge congrats hun that line is really dark woohoooo!! also i had the bum pain with ectopic too lol!! why is that do you think>?? xxx

Aww sorry Cath. At least we can go through this together.

Yes i closed my facebook. Life is good without it lol.

X

Yep! Cycle buddies now hun - although how long are your cycles? mine used to be 28 their now 32 grrrrr!

Ahhh i love FB im too nosey to live without it haha xxx

Mine have 29 days on clomud but this one will be 30. Im thinking of testing on sept 1st and trying to chill a bit this cycle.
X

Me too hun but I know it wont happen with me lol!

Got our apt 10th August so thats something i suppose xxx

Oh yeah not long til your appointnent. Im going to make a GP appointment so i can get referred back to my FS
X

You may aswell hun - summit to look forward to then isnt it? xxx

no but shes on her way hun - pink cm when i checked CP and my chart took a dive this am xxx

Yeah same here. I wish she would hurry up! I want her here and gone by this hen weekend x

Oh yeah!! Hopefully she will be gone by then hun! the bitch!! ggrrrrrrrrrr xxx

Hahaha What you confused about hun? Who the hen is is it? Its the bride :-D xxx

Lol its when a bride goes out for one last girls night out before her wedding - its called a hen do. The groom is the stag and goes out with his male friends on his stag do.
Have u never heard of it before?

X

It's like a bridal shower? Bachelorette party?
Who's getting married? Are the bridesmaids or just friends? Cath, when are you getting married- next September?

Yep like a bachelorette party hun! Lots of drinking! Crazy outfits and just mayhem lol! I love hen nights!! no mines not until sept 2015 hun in Cyprus xxx

Cath, my new aim is to have a baby by your wedding date :).

My grandad was born in 1915 so i always wanted a baby 100 years after him lol and my nanna waa born 1919 so id like a baby in 2019 too.
My plan was a baby in 2012, 2015, 2017 and 2019.
Im not doing ver well so far lol
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"