Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Cath, my new aim is to have a baby by your wedding date :).

My grandad was born in 1915 so i always wanted a baby 100 years after him lol and my nanna waa born 1919 so id like a baby in 2019 too.
My plan was a baby in 2012, 2015, 2017 and 2019.
Im not doing ver well so far lol
Xxx

You'll have one before that Love :) Maybe you'll be celebrating the first birthday? ;)

hahaha awwww bless you!!! Well if thats your aim hun I love it but I can gaurantee you will have one before then!! My aim is to have one well...ummmm i just worked it out and my aim was to be pregnant by August THIS YEAR lol so the baby would be 18 months when we get married - sooo um new plan is!

Be duffered by Dec this year! xxx

Hmm, if you want God to laugh tell him your plans :(
My plan was to have 2 by now.

:hugs:

I agree. Our plans are not what should be happening, I guess.

It's tough. I always thought I only wanted one, but I am feeling like I should have two. That's if all of this works out like I hope it will within the next six months. I am going to talk with my mom today or tomorrow and let her know that we are for sure trying... I had kinda been avoiding it because my parents don't think we should have kiddos, though my mom has said that she is just glad we actually talk about it and don't just go get preggers because we're "supposed to." Still, I wanna let them know so they can get used to the idea... once my parents know it's my decision, they tend to be super supportive and it's like their sheer faith or positivity sends vibes my way. :thumbup:

Well, I am still sitting here waiting on AF. Had a huge temp drop today.

Cath- No kidding! :cry: and I am still waiting... hoping it will come soon. preferably today...

My AF is here!!!
Gutted and happy all rolled into one lol.

Happily i hope u get answers soon.

Im now sat in garden with wine and tunes on, watching DH cut the hedges and bushes xxx

Cath- I may test again later this week just to see if there is some fluke in my HCG levels and I am indeed preggers, though I have NO symptoms at all. I go to the grocery store this evening, so I will pick up another box of FRER so I can test.

MrsB- yay! :wohoo:

Hahahah love it mrsb!!! I dont blame you either!! Heres to the bitch being here! xxx

When I entered my FF numbers into lilypie, it shows that I should test in two days... shot in the dark with our BD schedule this last month, but you never know... we BDed right before potential ovulation day, so maybe...

My period may either come Friday, according to FF, or the 9th, according to the "My Days" app I have in my Iphone.

We'll see.

Aww sorry its such a long wait. I know what its like. Without clomid my cycles could be 45 days long. X

I know! If I'm not pregnant, I will be put on Clomid at my Aug 16 GYN appt. :thumbup:

Mrs.B, I'm sorry, but also happy you can start a new cycle.
I said this before- As frustrating as AF is, I always fell brand new afterwards, It's a new beginning.

Sorry AF arrived mrsB...but at least you can start your August TTC and be our nine !

I got HCG checked in work it's 67!!!!!! I go back thurs again! I can't believe it's real...I only took AF 3 weeks ago today ....still petrified so how hey double by thurs.

Hope you're ll well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->