Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I have a low fever again tonight.
I don't know if I'm sick or what. I got home at 19:00 and it was 37, and now at 20:30 it's 37.3
Maybe I'm just hot :(

C.m.c thats great for 10doo hun!

Awww nina sorry your not feeling well hun xxx

New cycle mrs moody...day one of what could be your month! Feels very odd not using fertility monitor. Very nearly got ovulation sticks today but determined just to leave it and not count days until af arrives and I get my first cycle since ectopic. Nina when is af due?

Nope hun still not here but I think she will suprise ne in the morning grrrrrr xxx

Cath i hope your temp shoots up tomorrow :).

LL84 im going to try to chill out too but i will still do opks. Im only going to temp around ovulation and thats it. Loads of sex and then chill chill chill and then bfp xxx

Still no af but another dip grrrr just hurry up af!

Mrs b thats the best way to do it hun! Xxz

Nina hope you're feeling a bit better...you temps might be off now if you are I'll.

MrsB day 2 !!! New cycles always excited me ...I hate the tww as its waiting and being able to do nothing.

Cath...and ll84 ....how are u? Dud AF show cath?

AFM....my test thus morning isn't darker than yesterday so I'm really scared

C.M.C - mine took several days to get darker...once I got past 12DPO they started to darken more each time. Just wait for your next bloods and go from that.

Dream thank you! Il get bloods tomorrow...just scary this early isn't it! Saw your scan its amazing!! So happy for u

Slight dip this morning, and am feeling better. Light headache and tired. Might be from this heatwave. I am so happy tomorrow is Thursday! Halleluiah.
I think the 2 Tylenol I took last night for my migraine might have made my temps dip a bit, I'm not going to be too worried about them. Previous months I conceived I also had a slight drop around 4DPO so, taking this as a good sign!

I saw on FB another girl I know is pregnant. Married after me as well. Everyone who got married after me is pregnant. Except for one couple who were married long before us. I hope everything is OK with them and they just don't want kids right now.

What I hate most is seeing our pictures, DH and myself, from "before", like in my profile picture. We look so happy, we WERE happy. little did we know what we would have to deal with afterwards. It's like the "I am the face of MC". Smiling faces, you'd never think that such pain and sadness was behind them. Everyone is fighting their own battle, right?
What I find so hard is that life truly does go on. You don't really have a choice but to keep going.
Sorry if I'm being too morbid.
When I told a coworker what happened she asked if I cry a lot at home. Stupid question, but she knows I'm very sensitive and cry a lot at work from stress and whatnot. During those days I put on a brave face so she had no clue anything was wrong. We don't have any other choice, do we? Inside I was dying, but you have to just smile and continue on. That's the pain of first term loss. You're all alone, even if people did know, it's not like having a bump already, or talking about development. It's the alone that hurts. :(

C.m.c just rememember hcg doubles every 48 hours so if your test isnt darker the next day - dont worry - like dream said as long as your blood hcg is doubling thats the main thing xxx

Nina sorry u feel sad today. I understand all u are saying. I had such an amazing life before ttc. Ever since i came back from the Maldives on honeymoon its gone down hill. Now im just pretending to be happy.
Im going for a meal tonight with friends and it will be baby talk all night. Everyone knows what we have been through coz id got to 12 weeks then told everyone stupidly believing that a positive test and a scan equals a baby! I find it hard to cope sometimes but considering everything i think we are all doing really well.

But October is getting closer :-( only 2 chances left

I just posted that at 9.14 which is the time my baby was born but in the pm. Does anyone else always see the time or date their baby came?
Every single day i happen to see 9.14 without looking for it
X

Ladies Massive :hugs: I felt like that last year after the mc and ectopic but this year after the mc i just kinda got on with it because i knew it was going to happen again if you know what i mean?! still hurts now and then but it will happen for you both and for me before Octoper!! if not then we shall just change the thread name! xxxxxxx

Af is arriving - thank F as my stomach is in bits!! forgot how much it hurts to have the first af after a mc ouuuccccccccchhhhhhhh! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->