Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Cath im sorry your AF is painful. Mine was yesterday and i had to sleep with a hot water bottle on my tummy.
At least we can move on together
X

im sat in work with a hot water bottle as we speak hun lol have to go out for food tonight though eurgh could do with a hot bath instead :-(

Yeah thats right hun, only 1 day behind you so still cycle buddies lol xxx

Heres hoping Nina :-D

Hey Nina I dont think you ov after your mc hun i know you got a smiley but that could have just been your body geariing up to ov? Heres hoping for this cycle :-D xxxxx

Heres hoping Nina :-D

Hey Nina I dont think you ov after your mc hun i know you got a smiley but that could have just been your body geariing up to ov? Heres hoping for this cycle :-D xxxxx

LOL, no I did not! I have no idea what was going on last cycle. Everything was clearly messed up.
I am talking to this little bean like he's in there. I'm not sure if I have a feeling or I'm just hoping. If I'm really impatient, 1 more week to test at 9DPO. Not sure I want to do that again though!
I am feeling better today (so far!) still some pelvic pain and a heavy feeling though.

Iv got everythign x for you lovely!! why dont you want to test at 9dpo for hun?

Ohhhhh i want to go home to bed my stomach is so sore xxx

Iv got everythign x for you lovely!! why dont you want to test at 9dpo for hun?

Ohhhhh i want to go home to bed my stomach is so sore xxx
Thank you <3 I've got everything crossed for you as well, along with everyone else here!
I just might test. Last time testing so early got me way too stressed out. Was it a line? Wasn't it? :(
Did you test before or wait for AF to be late?

Oh no I test when I want hun - Id rather see a bfn than wait for AF as I think that hurts more xxx

I've done both.

I waited for AF when I got my BFP and obviously it didnt come so i ended up testing. Seeing a BFN is really sad and waiting for AF you still have a bit of hope which gets me through.
x

I tested well before af, but that's because I saw an implantation dip and needed to start endometrin asap if I was pregnant.

My scan was perfect. Everything where it should be. I have another one in 2 weeks. My doctor wants to check again around when I first miscarried

8dpo and my chart is looking promising- I even compared mine to CMC's and very similar! I just keep praying to God for my take-home baby. The end of this TWW is going to be especially hard if it doesn't end with a bfp.

Nina....I really pray for bfp,s for you all here...its so shit seeing the facebook notifications!!! as soon as you get your bfp the feeling of being left behind will pass...my fx for you Nina. you have had such a bad year.

im going to see my friend tonight..she had her 2nd MC this year a few days ago... she has a DD who is my DD's age and she is justy devastated. Im so devastated for her too. I think when theres a loss its soooo natural to feel like we all have felt...

Congrats Helena fab news.

I was supsrised i wasnt that upset after the 2nd mc, just grateful it wasnt another ectopic although now it has happened it does worry me that I will be one of those women that constantly mc but no point worrying about it yet until after my apt on the 10th.

Helena- that's wonderful news, and your scan is amazing!

Cath- I wasn't as upset over my second either. I think I was still mourning my first and I wasn't that far along. I was relieved that it wouldn't hurt physically as much, but was wrong. The pain didn't last as long though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->