Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Lune miel i hope this cycle ends good for u :). I took this one quite badly as baby would of been due in April when my loss was and could of made that sad time happy. I hope u get your rainbow xxx

I didn't cry as much with the ectopic even though I lost a tube because I hadn't known I was pregnant even though I was further gone. With my missed miscarriage I had planned and got excited. My due date is August the 30th so I have booked a holiday because I can't bear just being sat at home thinking about it. I had prayed I would be pregnant before then. I had never considered that I would have fallen pregnant and lost again in that time.its such a huge help to talk to others who actually understand. I'm a big talker and if something is upsetting me I need to talk about it to make myself feel better but I think others are now sick of hearing about it and think I should be 'moving on' (yes I have been told this) b

Got a temp rise again this morning!
I think, by looking back at all my charts (countdown to pregnancy was where I started charting) I usually have triphasic cycles. I wonder what that says about me?

I didn't cry as much with the ectopic even though I lost a tube because I hadn't known I was pregnant even though I was further gone. With my missed miscarriage I had planned and got excited. My due date is August the 30th so I have booked a holiday because I can't bear just being sat at home thinking about it. I had prayed I would be pregnant before then. I had never considered that I would have fallen pregnant and lost again in that time.its such a huge help to talk to others who actually understand. I'm a big talker and if something is upsetting me I need to talk about it to make myself feel better but I think others are now sick of hearing about it and think I should be 'moving on' (yes I have been told this) b

Lady , moving on ?????? Your loss was not even a month ago !!!! It takes time to come to terms with a loss , especially as traumatic as it was and I think your Intitled to grieve and come to terms with it for as long as you need . Losses are not something you " get over or move on from " they are something you learn to live with , the pain eases with time but you never forget . The experience changes you fundamentally and become part of your lived experience .

Lady - who the hell has told you you should be moving on?!?!

MrsB CD2 - right behind you wom!!

Nina yay for a rise wooohoo!

Hope everyone is ok? xxx

LL84 thats terrible that someone would say that to u.

Nina.....yipee!!

Cath - it feels like we have a long way to go!
X

Hi all ladies,
We are on holiday, hence the absence of posts.
Cmc-Congratulations! Hope you'll be able to ease your mind! I know it's easier said than done but try to take each day as it comes.
Yay for all the O's. Hope you'll catch those eggies.
And also yay for the new cycles. Hope this will be our month.
Helena-So glad your scan went great. I'd like to ask something about the endometrin. I was tested for cd21 progesterone lately and got a 9.71 which is not so great. What is your value so that you need the supplement? And do you take it only after pregnancy is confirmed? I've read women start taking it after O and continue until expected af and poas and if bfn stop taking it and wait for af. But then it can take up to a week for af to show up. I'm afraid it will mess up my cycle! Called my ob but he's on holiday too so I'm totally confused :(

Ece I hope your enjoying your holiday hun!!

MrsB Eurgh it is AGESSSS away lol xxx

Ece77 - endometrim is progesterone right? I am on 100mg suppositories daily. I took it after pregnancy was confirmed as my Progesterone dropped from 75 to 62.3. I will remain on it for 12 weeks

Ladies I gave in and used an ovulation stick!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
Kicking myself for not waking my husband up when I got in bed last night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->