Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Butterfli11 - you are not alone. you are in good company here.
I got married 4 days after u! xxx

no, nothing ever is i just took my temp, its 37.11.... right whats normal lol? what am i lookin out for? xxxxx
That's about my post O temp. But you should be temping first thing when you wake up, and everyday at the same time. (no peeing before, getting up, while you're still lying in bed). If you see that your temps stay high, you've probably ovulated.
I'd say start temping tomorrow morning, and charting, so at least you can see if there's some sort of pattern from now.

no, nothing ever is i just took my temp, its 37.11.... right whats normal lol? what am i lookin out for? xxxxx
That's about my post O temp. But you should be temping first thing when you wake up, and everyday at the same time. (no peeing before, getting up, while you're still lying in bed). If you see that your temps stay high, you've probably ovulated.
I'd say start temping tomorrow morning, and charting, so at least you can see if there's some sort of pattern from now.

i'm bloody sure i ovulated last night, as the cramps were really bad, but then the monitor would have picked it up this am, so what am i looking for tomoz? whats like a normal temp?? xxxx:hugs:

I'm sorry, I don't know! After about 1 cycle of temping you should be able to figure out what your normal is.
I'd recommend temping this cycle to make sure your temps are high.
After 0, your temps rise, and aren't supposed go down your "coverline" temp (I think it's the temperature dip prior to O) The rise assures that you did ovulate.
37 is pretty high, and I know my temps are higher than the "norm". They go from 36.5 being lowest to about 37.4 after O. Your could also be high like mine, but don't forget, you just took your temperature in the middle of the day.
I remember when I first started temping, I had no idea how much information it could tell me!
I hope that makes sense, ask away if not!

My pre-o temps are about 36.1- 36.4 and my post-o temp goes up to 36.7-36.9.
But if it took my temp randomly in the day time it would always be way higher.

xxx

I'm sorry, I don't know! After about 1 cycle of temping you should be able to figure out what your normal is.
I'd recommend temping this cycle to make sure your temps are high.
After 0, your temps rise, and aren't supposed go down your "coverline" temp (I think it's the temperature dip prior to O) The rise assures that you did ovulate.
37 is pretty high, and I know my temps are higher than the "norm". They go from 36.5 being lowest to about 37.4 after O. Your could also be high like mine, but don't forget, you just took your temperature in the middle of the day.
I remember when I first started temping, I had no idea how much information it could tell me!
I hope that makes sense, ask away if not!

:hugs:no, sure that makes sense, i just feel bloody hot anyway, i bought it a couple of months ago, but never used it, as i thought the monitor would be the answer :growlmad: but, its alot more to it xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Mrsbroodypant,

Thank you for the nice welcome. I joined yesterday and from what I can see already is that every woman on this forum is amazing and we are all going through the same thing and we all have the same main goal and that is to have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

I just took my temperature- it's 37.2, this morning it was 37.

I also just took some pictures of my OPK. They came out clearer than I thought!
I'm not sure when my cycle started, on the 8 or 9. I think I had a fuller flow on the evening of the 8th. So, O was on the 21, either CD 13 or 14. On my OPK it's 14.
As you can see, I never got a positive on the dip strips, but I did on the CB. CD 15, I got a negative with the CB, but it seems like the line is as dark as CD 14 on the strips.
HTH! I know you're not supposed to compare OPK, but this helped me track my days.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8400/8814399510_dbbf557f30.jpg

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7316/8814400492_87da5c92a9.jpg

I just took my temperature- it's 37.2, this morning it was 37.

I also just took some pictures of my OPK. They came out clearer than I thought!
I'm not sure when my cycle started, on the 8 or 9. I think I had a fuller flow on the evening of the 8th. So, O was on the 21, either CD 13 or 14. On my OPK it's 14.
As you can see, I never got a positive on the dip strips, but I did on the CB. CD 15, I got a negative with the CB, but it seems like the line is as dark as CD 14 on the strips.
HTH! I know you're not supposed to compare OPK, but this helped me track my days.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8400/8814399510_dbbf557f30.jpg

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7316/8814400492_87da5c92a9.jpg

:wacko:yeah, thats just the same as mine, i don't really like the cheap opk's, they're far too sketchy, so thank god for smiley, so the three smiley ones, did you have 3 smiles.. or just the last one???? xxxxx:hugs:

CD 14 was the only smiley. I've never gotten a smiley more than once.
The only time I got a very dark second line on the dippies was when I was pregnant. :wacko:

Hello everyone :)
What a lot of chat on here :) temping is great I think for confirming o/v but only confirms after 3 days of high temps so you won't get cross hairs till 3dpo . Also if temps stay high for 18 days post o/v good indication your pg . Temps usually drop the day before or day of AF , saves a fortune on pg tests ;)

It is really important to take at the same time each morning before doing anything !

CD 14 was the only smiley. I've never gotten a smiley more than once.
The only time I got a very dark second line on the dippies was when I was pregnant. :wacko:

on an opk? i've heard people using them to see if your pg, didnt know it actually worked :haha: xxx:hugs:

Yes, OPK also pick up on HCG, but only from about 50, while HPT are much more sensitive, from about 10 or so.
I used one after the HPT, just to make sure, a couple of days later :)

Hi girls,

Wow, you have been chatty :)

Thank goodness, it's the weekend. Work has kept my mind busy but it's so exhausting and stressful. I can't believe I will be giving them 5 weeks notice on Monday. Eek!

Well, I think my post induction/MC bleeding has finished. Now I just wait for period! I will talk hubby into doing a cycle of TTC at home if my period comes back in the next month, I will use the CB smileys and some FRER cheap dippies. I don't think we need to wait for to post mortem and the rest of my bloods as genetically hubby and I have both been tested already....

I go for a mammogram and breast ultrasound on Tuesday, a memorial garden service at the hospital on Thursday and then the following week, we go meet our new fertility Dr :) also now have my gynae (Ob) appt on July 3rd so hopefully we get answers then.

It's exciting reading people's temping and OPKs stories - can't wait till we're ready to try again

We are home, op went well :happydance: but my poor little dude is in pain which is hard to watch :(

will catch up on the zillion posts tonight lol.

mornin ladies, well dont actually know what my body is doing, its been crampingg for 2 days... i'm positive i ovulated thursday night as that was when i was really bad... so i got the smiley yesterday, no peak on the monitor which is strange... both lines have gone??? its reading low, as i thought... cos my cramping stopped last night, i took my temp last night, after we dtd, it was 36.6???? so thats weird... i bloody forgot this morning, as i'm so used to jumping up and peeing in a cup...ooops... so do you think i didnt ovulate? xxxxx

Susan im glad your bleeding has stopped. Thats a step forward.

Welcome back twinmummy. Im glad the op went well. I hope the recovery is quick and the pain goes.

I hope everyone else is ok?

Xxx

xxDreamxx,
I'm glad to hear that you've stopped bleeding, it's such a good sign that your body is starting to get back on track.
Those 5 weeks are going to fly by!

sarahkr,
Do you always cramp like this during O?
You're supposed to ovulate after the positive OPK. I'm not sure how the FM works, regarding lines and low and stuff like that... The pains might have been caused by everything gearing up to ovulate?
You'll get used to temping in the morning, it takes some time!

Well my chart is starting to get depressing...
I woke up this morning from the damn birds outside our window at 5:00. I tossed and turned, didn't know if I should temp or not... I did the math, if I feel back asleep, I'd probably wake up between 9-10, like we always do weekends. at 5:20 I took my temp- 36.7. My heart sank and I was devastated. I like to worry myself like that :wacko:
Fell back asleep, and woke up at 9:15-ish. Took my temp again and it was 36.9. I felt slightly better. (I usually temp at 7:00. I set my alarm for then, but those birds!)
But I have a feeling I'm just tricking myself with the higher temp, just to give myself some more hope that it's not all lost.
Now, if I look at my previous cycle, 6 DPO (CD19) I also had a dip to 36.7. If I go by my temps, and did ovulate on CD12, today would be 6 DPO, CD18 and there's the dip again.
And looking back at all my charts, I always have one or two days where I have a dip after O.
I know this could just be a slight one time dip, and not to over think it right now, I do not need the extra stress. But it's so hard. I'm just praying my temps stay higher, just to know I ovulated.
UGH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->