Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Wow tickle monster that's fab! Congrats

When did you take he last test? U maybe O later?

I took a test on the 2nd August which was negative. Then took the positive one this morning. I have no idea when I ovulated. Any one know roughly for me? Think I will have to book in for an early scan x

Nina - :test:

CD6 for me :coffee:

LOL! I have no idea what's up with me. I did have a slight dip, but it's really minor. I did test, something faint came up, not sure if it's an evap or not.
Whatever. I'm 13dpo, and my LP is usually 15 days. I start spotting about a day or 2 before though. Nothing yet.
I still have sharp pains on my side every now and then, and super wet/creamy (comes and goes though) Cervix is high and medium soft.
If by 15dpo I don't get AF I'll schedule a blood test. I've had enough of HPT.

Nina - :test:

CD6 for me :coffee:

LOL! I have no idea what's up with me. I did have a slight dip, but it's really minor. I did test, something faint came up, not sure if it's an evap or not.
Whatever. I'm 13dpo, and my LP is usually 15 days. I start spotting about a day or 2 before though. Nothing yet.
I still have sharp pains on my side every now and then, and super wet/creamy (comes and goes though) Cervix is high and medium soft.
If by 15dpo I don't get AF I'll schedule a blood test. I've had enough of HPT.

Something faint.......:coffee: o please don't keep us waiting that long!!!

Tickle monster congradulations :) yahooo . My lmp was the 14th of May so I will be 13 weeks on Tuesday , so I'm guessing your between 8 and 9 weeks ?

Nina I'm hoping that the "faint line " is the start of your BFP xxxxxxx

Tickle monster congradulations :) yahooo . My lmp was the 14th of May so I will be 13 weeks on Tuesday , so I'm guessing your between 8 and 9 weeks ?

I'm just hoping something happens. Seriously, the pain is bearable, but it's been going on for too long and for no apparent reason, it's starting to worry me.
I hope it's just a little one digging deep.

Will I be that far along though as I gt a negative test only last week? I'm so scared to go to drs too, as I keep thinking its another blighted ovum and they are going to tell me the baby isn't growing!

Ticklemonster - the odds are definitely in your favour. I've had one BO out of 5 pregnancies. The odds of getting two BO's (especially in a row) are low, so try relax (I know, I know :haha:)

Good luck nina - I hope this is it.

Ticklemonster - get a digital test with conception indicator or see your Dr & ask for hcg levels to be tested. Then you can organise when you want a scan. At the very least, even if its too early, they can see a sack in the uterus. {hugs} how long are your cycles normally?

Nina - keeping everything crossed for you :)

Sarah should be back this week - yay! That month must have seemed so long for her

Ticklemonster - get a digital test with conception indicator or see your Dr & ask for hcg levels to be tested. Then you can organise when you want a scan. At the very least, even if its too early, they can see a sack in the uterus. {hugs} how long are your cycles normally?

Nina - keeping everything crossed for you :)

Sarah should be back this week - yay! That month must have seemed so long for her

My cycles are normally every 28 days, usually like clockwork. I'm going to talk with my dr hopefully tomorrow and see what she suggests. I feel 8 weeks pregnant with the bloat but was just confused as to why it only showed positive this week?

I would ask for an early scan, I think you are far enough that they should see something. Not sure why you didn't get your BFP before your trip.... I am sure the Dr can assist though :)

Good morning ladies,

Ticklemonster - Congratulations! Try not to worry (as if it's possible :)). And I'd second Susan. Just ask for an early scan for ease of mind.

Nina - Did you test again? FX for you!

How are all the other preggo ladies? And the yet-unpreggo ones?

I'm on CD12 today and had my 2nd +OPK which is quite darker than yesterday's. We could only start BD last night, since DH had a painful skin abscess on his buttocks for a couple of days :(. Since we have such a short time span this month, we just forgot about every two days and decided to go with 2 x every day :rofl:.

I guess I may have a temp rise tomorrow morning or the day after so I'm not very hopeful with this cycle. But I'll just keep on doing what needs to be done and pray...

Tickle I wuld say about 8 weeks too hun congrats!! Id advise against a CB digi conception as they just cause sooooo much worry - request an early sacan hun - they should give you one or just say you dont know when your last AF was haha!

How are you all doing ladies?

xxx

I think AF has come. Right on time. Our bodies are friggin amazing.

Oh hun im so sorry!!! xxxxxxxxx bloody bitch!! have you phoned a taxi for her? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->