Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Thanks girls. I did a digi this morning and it said 2 to 3 weeks I'm even more confused now lol x

Yep - lol they arent the best hun - they confuse you if your not sure of the dates etc - dont listen to the digi- best bet is to book an early scan hun if you can self refer - if your unsure if you can or not - give your EPU a call and ask thats what I did and cause of my history i was allowed a 6 week scan - ring them up and say your unsure of dates etc xxxx

jsut noticed you had a BO in May - im sure if you tell them that etc they will scan you for dating reasons xxxx

Aww Nina sorry AF got u. Good luck with this new cycle.

Tickle - dont worry about the digital. Just wait for your scan.

Happily u still waiting for AF? Shes taking her bloody time.

Xxx

Mrs B- yeah. Still waiting. Someone in my journal thought it looked like i ovulated on CD42; actually, several people thought that, so we're going with 7DPO, which means I test in a week or so. I am gonna have the doctor order a blood test at my GYN appt on Friday.

I guess I'm in a TWW... :wacko:

Just in case, I am getting my thyroid checked Thursday since that can affect periods among other things. :shrug:

I have an appt in the morning for an early scan. Very nervous but excited at the same time x

Tickle thats soooo exciting!!! Good luck hun.

Happily it does look like u may have ovulated late. I hope u are finally in the tww. X

Happily I really hope that you're in tww......finally!! God love u to been a long cycle.

Nina...sorry the witch came....FX this is your month.

Tickle......Fab....let us know how it goes.

AFM ...had HCG done today...will get results tomorrow. Had abdo scan.....can see a sac but I'm not hopeful till I see a heartbeat. I'm only 4+6..... There's a black thing to the left of the sac....Dr not sure what it is....though don't think he thinks it's another sac so who know? Strange. Hope it nothing bad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 8
Thanks, CMC! It would be lovely if the TWW is finally here and I can get a :bfp: or at least get a period to know what's up... I am hoping I ovulated late... that would be amazing and CRAZY that our infrequent BDs would be appropriately timed, whether or not I get pregnant. So, now I wonder...

Do I got with the full TWW? Or do I go with the 45 day cycle theory which would mean I'm already late?

I ask because my doctor will probably order a blood test on Friday, so I am thinking I may save the orders for next Friday, if I can...

I don't know much about scans... but, what would lead you to believe that's not two little sacs? Looks like two little sacs to me.

Looks like two sacs to me too!

I've had some pinkish spotting over the weekend :-(( so have brought my scan forawrd to 4pm tomorrow. Keep telling myself that if there's no red blood or cramping it's ok but I'm not convinced....

Nina - noooooooo! I'm so sorry af arrived. I was hoping she was gone for 9 months! Hope you've got that taxi booked for her.

C.m.c looks like twins to me hun!

Hilslo hugs hun but your pma is great....pink is fine as long as the cramps stay away...even with cramps it still can be fine.

Happily your cycle is crazy!

Anyones oh had a sa? Df has had his results xxx

Thanks, Cath! I know! :haha:

I changed two days of watery/ creamy to ewcm and got crosshairs on the 5th, so I am just waiting now.

Darn cycle.

:shrug:

Hilslo pink potting is totally normal but you're sooooo right to get your scan moved....will be great to reassure you

Ahh great mrsb ill post his results tomorrow...I think its all ok apart from one thing but he will be retested next week...luckily it cones under the price of our consultation x

DH also had SA. Did your doctor talk to you about the results? I hate when they just hand them to you and that's that. You always expect the worst even if it's all perfect.

Wow that looks like 2 sacs!!

I'm a bit worried on Wednesday I'm meant to be going to this colposcopy for precancerous cells and the letter says you can not go during your period. Well I had to cancel last month as I had ectopic and now I feel af is gonna appear any second. it also says on the letter if you cancel twice the hospital will discharge you. Both times they are completely out of my control. Do I wait and see if she arrives or do I phone them and see what they say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->