Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Nina sorry af has arrived hun I'm with you for a sep bfp

Hilso: try not to worry and keeping fingers crossed for you

Mmm what an interesting day all round !! Cmc defo looks like 2 sacs to me ;) maybe exciting times ahead !! Hilso its hard but try not worry I had pinkish / brown spotting on week 5 but all ok .

Ladies where AF arrived , its crap she didn't stay away but now ya have only 2 weeks to wait to try again !!

AFM : Had my dating scan today and I've been catapulted into the second tri !!! I thought I was 12+5 but turns out baby measuring way ahead at 14weeks !!! So they have offically changed my dates ! I still can't quite figure it out as I was charting but all I can say is I now think every month I was leaving it TOO LATE to get b'ding ! From my now dates it looks like I actually ov,d on cd9 ( luckily I used SEMP ) for the very first time ever !! And caught the egg !!! Girls my advice is get b'ding earlier than ya think ya need to !!!!! That was also the advice given to me the month I got my BFP . I thought I had the perfect chart , I'd took my temperature religiously every morning , used Opk but looks like Mother Nature cheated them all and I Ovd a week before !!!!

3 SA's?! Were they all different or the same?

Awaiting the results of DH's SA any day now. I am just not sure if it will mean much.

LM - Yes they all came out different. Each time there was something borderline so he needed to repeat. Was live quite far from hospital so sperm were dying on the way lol. The 3rd SA was done at the hospital with 'mens material' for inspiration lol and the count and everything was a lot higher as it was tested a lot sooner. Also the first 2 were done by regular hospital department but 3rd was more acurate coz it was tested in the IVF lab xxx

Left wondering fab news.

semen Volume 3.9
Sperm concentration 11.2
Total Sperm number 43.68
Total Motility 73
Progessive Motility 70.5
Sperm morphology 4

Lady luck ring the clinic and explain the situation they will be fine with that

LM - ive got a doctors appointment on 20th to be referred back to the FS. The hospital can only see u after referal and when i got bfp they took me off. I was told that if i dont get a bfp by 6 months then i will get help. Dont know what help they mean though xxx

They said to me back in march if I wasn't pregnant by the end of August then come back and they will refer me. But now I have had an ectopic do u think they still will because I have fallen twice and when I went for my check up she said your just 'unlucky'

No hun - technically an ectopic doesnt count as a mc - i had my first private consultation on Sat and he said that same thing to me - as iv had 2 mc and 1 ectopic the nhs wont to do anything or technically they wont either as it will be a waste of money - as harsh it is. They dont know if the mc could have progressed to a pregnancy

Hi guys just back from my scan. No news really. They saw an empty sac so said I was either very early like 4 weeks pregnant or its going to be another miscarriage. Got to go back for a repeat scan in 3 weeks. Fingers crossed I will be 7 weeks by then xxx so scared now.

Oh hun iv got everything x for you!! when was your last AF? do you temp or use opks or anything? xxx

My last af was 8 weeks ago but they said my cycles may have been all over place since bo in may. I don't keep track on anything. I'm hoping everything is going to be ok.

And you said you took a hpt on the 2nd Aug and it was neg so realistically you could have Ov late as in 4-6 weeks late and your only 4 weeks now...did they take bloods? xxx

Yeah tested neg on the 2nd then positive on the 10th. So I'm thinking fingers crossed I did ovulate very late. No bloods taken. Guess its a waiting game now xx

Thats what I think it is hun and that would work well with the scan then as you said its dated about 4/5 weeks along? 3 weeks is an awful long bloody time to wait though isnt it! xxx

It really is. Think I'm just going to try putting it to back of my mind until then. Otherwise it's going to drive me insane.

Fingers crossed for you! Like Cath said, you probably just ovulated really late and the pregnancy isn't as far along as you thought. Don't sress. Keep your body relaxed and healthy. :hugs:

Good luck tickle. Yes best thing u can do is try to relax and not think about it too much. Im sure u are just too early along to see anything yet xxx

FX tickle...I think O must have been later for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->