Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Hi ladies. Not very good news from me. Turns out there are two but one has died already and the other has a slow heart rate of 108. It's measuring where it should do (7w2d) so it's not that I'm earlier than i thought. I going to have lost 3 babies in 4 months. I'm devastated. We have to go back in for another scan on thursday as we're supposed to be going on holiday on friday morning
I'm likely to miscarry on holiday. Life is officially sh*t

Oh hilslo...what have they said about the one with a heart beat is there any chance it will be ok?

Hi guys just back from my scan. No news really. They saw an empty sac so said I was either very early like 4 weeks pregnant or its going to be another miscarriage. Got to go back for a repeat scan in 3 weeks. Fingers crossed I will be 7 weeks by then xxx so scared now.

Well if it didn't show positive before your hols then it sounds more likely that your dates are just wrong.

Oh Hilslo, I'm so sorry ((hugs)) Those little ones are stronger than we think, I'm sending good thoughts your way <3

ticklemonster, I think you're just earlier than you think. Is there any way to get a scan earlier?

Hi ladies. Not very good news from me. Turns out there are two but one has died already and the other has a slow heart rate of 108. It's measuring where it should do (7w2d) so it's not that I'm earlier than i thought. I going to have lost 3 babies in 4 months. I'm devastated. We have to go back in for another scan on thursday as we're supposed to be going on holiday on friday morning

O hilslo:hugs:

Are they sure about the other? Is 108 hb slow?

I don't understand how they can be so sure you'll lose it:shrug: ESP as its measuring so perfect

I can't believe this is happening to you:cry:

Edit.....I've read heart rate a 7 weeks should be 90 to 110....... I'm praying u dont lose this hilslo

:hugs:

Maybe the dates are wrong and you are not as far along as they think. Sending as many positive vibes your way.

I hope this is nothing. I hope it all turns out with a healthy rainbow baby.

Hi guys just back from my scan. No news really. They saw an empty sac so said I was either very early like 4 weeks pregnant or its going to be another miscarriage. Got to go back for a repeat scan in 3 weeks. Fingers crossed I will be 7 weeks by then xxx so scared now.

Well if it didn't show positive before your hols then it sounds more likely that your dates are just wrong.

It's not that my dates are wrong it's just the lack of periods and not knowing when I ovulated that have messed it up Hun, my last period was defo in June as I mark it down and I've been making a note of my negative and positive tests. I'm praying I'm just early, don't think I could cope very well with another miscarriage xx

ticklemonster, I think you're just earlier than you think. Is there any way to get a scan earlier?

They said because it maybe so early in the pregnancy it wouldn't be worth doing another scan as they can't really see much before 6+ weeks :cry: it's just gonna be an awful waiting game xx

Oh hilslo im sorry. I hope your little bean gets stronger. FX for a good outcome. Thinking about u Xxx

{hilslo} - with my last pregnancy my baby's HB measured 108 at 6+5 and I was worried & th technician said anything over 100 was good at that early stage. Please don't lose hope just yet. I will hold your little one in my thoughts & prayers.

{hugs}

Hilslo - I'm sorry to hear one little bean didn't make it :cry:
Try not to give up hope, 108 isn't that low and I'm pretty sure it's in the normal range for that early. Sticky bean vibes x

Ticklemonster - definitely sounds like late ovulation. Fingers crossed for a great scan in three weeks.

At 7 weeks it should be in the range 120-160. The doctor was very clinical and not very warm. She basically said there's not much hope and we may want to think about whether we go ahead with our holiday. We are going to Vancouver so my husband van visit friends and family. I can't bare the thought of miscarrying at someone's house

so do you think u will cancel?

off for the colposcopy this morning and wish I hadn't read about it in the Internet as now worried about the pain. Tested this morning just incase bfn : (

Awww Hilslo sorry one didnt make it hun i have everything x for the other one - are you still gonna go away?

LL goodluck hun

Ticklemonster - Hope you're still early! Our cycles can be all over the place after mc and such so I guess it's quite possible that you ovulated really late!

Hilslo - Sorry about the vanished bean. I've read some on this quite some time ago but I remember it was more common than you'd expect. FX on the other one. My prayers are with you.

AFM - Don't now what's going on with me? I had +OPKs on the 11th and 12th, and neg yesterday and today. But I still didn't have a temp spike. And today my cervix is really soft and I have watery cm (sorry for tmi). From what I've read it seems like my body geared up for O but couldn't do it. Wonder when will be the real thing?! We're quite tired of daily BD :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->