Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ece just dtd every other day hun that way you get best results you have all the spermies there waiting - We had our consultation on Saturday and our consultant told us not to DTD every day - even though DFs might be ok (which we have now discovered isnt ok) doing it every day is a no go - every other day your giving his spermies the best chance of getting stronger and there will be more spermies per ejaculation and nothing to block the way of the new ones coming through

Since we started BD late this cycle (or so I thought!) we said, "what the heck, we have a couple of days only, so let's go with the flow" :). But 4 days after +OPK my temp still didn't go up. And now I wish we BD'ed every 2 days. This TTC game is such tricky!!! Hope I'll see a rise tomorrow morning...

Well ladies I had a loop excision in the end and they shaved the bit if my cervix that had the precancerous cells. It wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it was going to be but they have said no tampons, swimming or sex for 3-4 weeks!!! To make it even worse I go on holiday on Friday! Rubbish

I randomly just started crying in the middle of the procedure. And they stopped thinking I was in pain. It was just legs in stirrups being in the same hospital I just thought wow I have been here way to many times before and the emotions just bubbled up out of nowhere and I couldn't stop!

Oh Lady, I'm sorry. Emotions can get us at the least wanted, or expected times.
We went out for dinner this week in the same complex my doctor is in, I really didn't want to go simply for the reason that I didn't want to be near that place. I tried to think about the happy news we got there instead.
Life stinks so bad sometimes :(

Ll I'm glad it went well.

I don't blame u for crying I would be too. Lets hope this is a new start for u and your BFP is just around the corner I really hope the 3 weeks fly by

Well done LL84. Dont worry about crying, ive done the same before and they thought i was in pain too but i was just upset. I hope u can relax over these next few weeks xxx

Thanks ladies well I'm hoping af isn't going to arrive for another week and there might be a chance I can catch ovulation...just

Well as expected it's bad news. Baby a's heartbeat has now stopped too. Waiting foe a "manual vacuum aspiration". Small op under local anaesthetic to remove both. Can't fly for 48 hours though so holiday has had to be delayed. Thank god we have travel insurance as mew flights are costing us £3600. I might or might not be back in here so just wishing you all well and luck in getting your bfps

hun - i am so so so sorry............you come back when your ready - dont rush into anything - I hope your feeling mentally well enough to fly hun....massive massive :hugs: to you lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
I'M BACK............ :happydance:
how are we all, will look through and have a quick catch up xxx:hugs:

Ummmmmmm c.m.c is one hun
Hillslo has sadly miscarried twins - poor thing she was due to go on holidays tomorrow aswell but shes rescheduled it for a few days ahead :-(

Im not sure who else tbh chick!

Any news?

oohhh could you post your OHs SA on here please? we went to a private consultation on the weekend and they done DFs SA and scanned me etc so I just wanna compare SA :-D xxx

Ummmmmmm c.m.c is one hun
Hillslo has sadly miscarried twins - poor thing she was due to go on holidays tomorrow aswell but shes rescheduled it for a few days ahead :-(

Im not sure who else tbh chick!

Any news?

oohhh could you post your OHs SA on here please? we went to a private consultation on the weekend and they done DFs SA and scanned me etc so I just wanna compare SA :-D xxx

oh no... poor hislo... ffs :growlmad:
could do, but the fs has them, i can tell you the numbers that i remember hun...
sperm count- 152million
morphology- 42%
motility- 35% normal, 25% sluggish and the rest werent moving.... :haha: the sluggish ones will be the boys!! :haha:
outcome- excellent
xxxx:hugs:

how come you went private hun? how much is that costing? we're not entitled to ivf cos i have josh... so i saw dr knobhead, he said he knew, i swear i wanna punch that man in the face!!! so i said well how much is bloody ivf?? he said all in all about 3 grand... well, i tell ya, its shit! andy doesn't have kids, so why do the men get left out??? total shit xxxxx

Ahhh I think ours are measured differently - they do that in some clinics.

Dfs were

Semen Volume 3.90 (normal is 1.5 lol he has a high sex drive lol)
Sperm Concentration norm 15 Million - DF 11.2 - has to have that retested
Sperm number Norm 39 Million - DF 43.68million
Total Motility norm 40% - DF 73%
Progressive Motility Norm 32% - DF 70.5%
Morphology norm 4 - DF 4

I got my HSG booked for a few months time if my tube is blocked its being removed and if i get preg im going on progesterone - if the worse happens AGAIN ill be having all the tests and we are eligible for IUI on the NHS! xxx

We went private hun cause we werent gonna get seen until December - it cost £150 for an hour consultation and my scan and DF SA but hes referred me back to the NHS so its cheaper - that sucks that does!! I dont think thats very fair :-( Have you had a look at any private clinics near you? Thakn God your back.....iv been feeling like a bloody ghost! xxx

hilslo- I'm sorry for your losses. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

lady- I can completely understand crying during that procedure, based on your history AND based on the adrenaline rush of the procedure and what it means and everything. It's a tough procedure. 3-4 weeks? Yikes! Though, if you have my husband, 3-4 weeks is a normal time frame. Welcome to my sex world. :hugs:

cath- FXed for you as always. :hugs: I hope everything goes well with the HSG and that everything can happen on its own.

Thank you to everyone for all the information ya'll always bless with me with! I appreciate these forums so much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->