Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Hi everyone , I've been without Internet for a few days so need to catch up . So who is

B'ding ? O/v .... Waiting to or in the TWW ? And who has an unwanted uninvited visitor !!!

Love to everyone xxxxxx

Hi left wonderin.

I guess im in the tww. Af should come at the end of August x

Good morning ladies,

cmc - Good luck for today!

Left wonderin - How are you?

I am 6 DPO today. My temp had a small fall today. Hope it means implantation :). Tomorrow I'll get my progesterone tested. FX it's in normal limits...

i will post a pic later, im just nipping on here very quickly. had a scan today. there was a second sac that never developed. but thankfully there was a little bean with a hearbeat in the other, larger good sac!!!

thinks its more common than most people think but just noone has scans as early so never know

c.m.c. That's great news!
I also think a second sac is very common, but most aren't known of. Just like chemicals, a lot of times we never understand why AF is even a day late. Well, that is if you aren't TTC.

i will post a pic later, im just nipping on here very quickly. had a scan today. there was a second sac that never developed. but thankfully there was a little bean with a hearbeat in the other, larger good sac!!!

thinks its more common than most people think but just noone has scans as early so never know

:hugs:yippeeee hun, yes i've heard of it to hun, and your right, its probably because "the normal" scan is done later :thumbup: are you under the care of the epau hun? xxxxxx:hugs:

ece- are you cd21 today hun? when are you getting your levels done? cd22? xxx:hugs:

cmc - Great news dear!

Sarah - I'm indeed CD21 today. But I O'd quite late this cycle (on CD15 I guess). So I'm going tomorrow morning for the progesterone.

So ladies, since I'll already go to the lab, I was thinking of asking for HCG too. Do you think it's possible to pick it up at 7 DPO? Or am I being ridiculous?

cmc - Great news dear!

Sarah - I'm indeed CD21 today. But I O'd quite late this cycle (on CD15 I guess). So I'm going tomorrow morning for the progesterone.

So ladies, since I'll already go to the lab, I was thinking of asking for HCG too. Do you think it's possible to pick it up at 7 DPO? Or am I being ridiculous?

:thumbup:i get ya hun, mmm, don't know hun, i'm not sure if bloods could pick up at 7dpo hun? it all depends on implantation etc hun... iykwim, no harm in asking tho, while your there hun :) xxxxx:hugs:

it would be possible to pick it up at 7dpo, but only if you implanted at like 5dpo. Most don't implant until 8dpo or later....so it really just depends. Good luck!

Thanks dears. I know it's a long long shot. I don't know what to do. I guess I'll just decide on how I feel tomorrow morning ;)

Ece...Blood HCG will show it before a preg test....if preg tests can show at 9dpo then why not....defo give it a go!

Sarah I got some scans private with a consultant at work so once we saw hb today I called my GP and will see her Friday, she will refer me to hospital now...not sure if they'll want me earlier or just at 12weeks!

C.m.c fab news hun do you feel more relaxed now??

Ece when I had 21bloods done thdy did a hcg too....you never know hun xxx

I am a weeeeeeee tiny bit more relaxed. First tri is such a stress and worry. I'm due 15th April FX

Tickle when's your next app?

None testing soon apart from ece? MrsB what dpo are u?

Sorry this pic quality is crap..... My 2 scans one from last week with 2 sacs and today's.....can see wee foetal pole it's only 6mm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 7
I dont know how many dpo i am as i havent tracked anything.
Im sooo jealous cmc. Wish i could of had another April baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->