Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I'd temp too and I agree it is fascinating :) ( unless I'm also a geek ! ) lol....

Nina it's no problem to talk about it at all so feel free to ask anything. Before I start I should put a bit of a warning that I'm no expert so could be wrong but from what I've read, the tubes aren't actually attached to the ovaries they just float close by and little fibres waft the egg into the nearest tubes ehich is obviously the one on the same side usually but if that tube is not there, the little fibres will try to waft it to the opposite tube ( not quite sure how they know the tube is not there so I must have missed a bit). They're not always successful so that's why it's only c15-20%. I think the tubes must be closer to the middle than we think as when i had my 12 week scan the scanning machine was in the centre and saw the baby even though it was in my tube so they must be fairly central! I think we are just used to seeing them to the sides as it's easier to show in a diagram. That's just my thoughts though -nothing to back it up on the positioning!!

Im a geek too...love it! I actually get excited about going to sleep so i can temp in the morning lol xxx

Hilslo ive read the same on here about that but ive never been told it by a doctor. Its amazing if it can actually do that xxx

mornin ladies, i remembered :) 36.5, i changed the stick on my monitor, got my peak, (i was using last months sticks) so that will be 2 days out, should read high now, but, i just thought we weren't trying, and use all my other sticks? didn't think it would make a difference, but it does, that why they say new cycle, new box.. doh, so i took it at 6.30am, nearly jumped up... but then remembered, i'd been sweating through the nite, (got tina turner hair) so i thought it would be high... ok so what am i looking for now? stay the same? rise? or dip? xxxxxxx

Sarah - as u are not quite sure where u are exactly in your cycle id just keep taking your temp at 6.30am every morning. If u plot the temps as a graph then over time u will see a pattern of rise or fall. You cant tell much from a couple of temps.

AFM my temp was high this morning. Its been contrasting up and down each day! See what is does tomorrow lol
Xxx

thanks hun, so just keep dotting the graph, even if i wake at 5.30 or 7.00? does that matter? i cant just lie there like a robot lol xxxx

Lol like a robot!

You need to temp at the same time. I do 8am because that the earliest i need to get up. Temp early and then u can always go back to sleep afterwards. I set my alarm clock. U do seem to wake up early!
Xxx

Lol like a robot!

You need to temp at the same time. I do 8am because that the earliest i need to get up. Temp early and then u can always go back to sleep afterwards. I set my alarm clock. U do seem to wake up early!
Xxx

:haha:yeah i wake, and tend to jump up lmao, i hate lying in bed, my head ticks, i'd rather be doing somethin, i'm terrible, i've had the hoover goin before at 6am :haha: i've got loads of course work to do... if i've been doing it the day before, i'm so weird, i wake and think, shit, i forgot to add a reference to where i got that info from, so i will come down and do it :wacko: xxxxxx:hugs:

mrs broody pants.. this is what you are looking for on the cb smiley https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/235646/2199859.aspx that girl is now pregnant, and yes it is possible to ovulate twice in one cycle, within 2 days, its been proven, the reason i'm telling you this, as i googled this and a post came up on b n b, and you were asking a question on it, :) xxxxx

Hi Girls,

Well, I am not sure what is going on but I have had slight pain in ovary on one side since yesterday so I thought maybe I was ovulating? I used a cheapie dip stick and there was barely any line so maybe it's my body being funky. I did notice that my CM is back now that the MC bleeding has finished. All promising :) hope this means that AF will show within next 2-4 weeks :)

I am handing my notice in tomorrow - I am giving them 5 weeks. My last day will be 28th June. I also see pink in concert on that day and then see Ob on 3rd July - so many things to look forward to. It's going to be interesting living off one wage that's for sure!

Was i? Lol how long ago?
Ive been on b&b for so long lol. Now i take clomid i think i can definately ovulate more than once in one cycle :)
Xxx

Good luck susan with handing your notice in. Yes u got lots to look forward to and focus on. Xxx

Was i? Lol how long ago?
Ive been on b&b for so long lol. Now i take clomid i think i can definately ovulate more than once in one cycle :)
Xxx

:haha:lol, i dunno, it was just on google, when i was typing about the monitor and the smiley, and that question came up on here.. lol, i dunno how long it was or anythin, it was just on google :haha: so i found that yesterday and i forgot to tell you :dohh: i thought you might have asked recently, so i was supposed to copy and paste it for you :blush: but forgot :blush: sorry xxxxx:hugs:

good luck susan, i'm glad things are sorting themselves out for you xxxx:hugs:

Thanks Sarah. I must of asked that a while back lol.

Im getting a bit of ovulation pain today. I wonder whats happening in there xxx

Thanks Sarah. I must of asked that a while back lol.

Im getting a bit of ovulation pain today. I wonder whats happening in there xxx

:thumbup:oh thats ok then, cos i totally forgot to copy and paste it for you, ooohh could be gearing up for ov :happydance: xxxx:hugs:

xxDreamxx,
It could be that you're ovulating, but your body does funky stuff after a MC :wacko:
Enjoy your Pink concert!!! That's awesome!

I read that Pink also had a miscarriage. After mine I searched celebs who have gone through this as well, I guess it helped me understand that this can happen to anyone. You never expect it to happen to people who are always in the spotlight.

My side is killing me.
It's the same dull ache I had when pregnant, so I'm taking this as a good sign.
I've also been exhausted, but that could be from me just not sleeping right!
I didn't have any symptoms last time, except the cramps and mild nausea scattered around here and there. I kind of fell ripped off in that way.
I'm definitely not complaining about these cramps now, just sending good thoughts down there.
I'm kind of acting like there is a little bub in there, and I'm sending it love and prayers for it to stick. Just good thoughts. How wacko does that sound?
I know what's been done has been done, but I think the positive feelings are making me feel better. Like somehow I have control.
I've also decided to pay less attention to my temps. It could be a one time temp that's gone down, maybe my body is acting on me, I don't need that stress.

Nina talking to your tummy doesnt sound crazy to me. It sound positive. I hope your ache is a good sign for u.

Im feeling down now. Just wish i was still pregnant :-(

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"