Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I dont know how many dpo i am as i havent tracked anything.
Im sooo jealous cmc. Wish i could of had another April baby xxx

This could be your month mrsB....you got preggers once so u can defo do it again:thumbup:

I feel so scared to be due in April...but obviously delighted.

My ectopic due date was 3rd jan....I rem before I got preg I said I wanted an April baby as I'd get all summer off work and Christmas and Be back to work feb I'd also be off for DD starting nursery etc !

I rem asking if God was punishing me for wishing this when I had surgery in May...I was delighted to be due jan....I would be delighted to be due anytime....but now that I'm due when I thought was perfect timing I'm sooooooooooooooooo scared :dohh:

cmc- :hugs: No time to be scared! This is a great time in your life! How amazing. I understand the trepidation, but know that your story has a happy ending and it's all gonna be okay!

Thank you happily. I am slowly starting to relax!

Did your AF show? Your O was day 55 wasn't it? R u testing soon?

My AF is due Sept 2, so I am in a TWW finally. I think I am 2DPO today, so we will see. :happydance:

cmc - great news on the sticky bean!
you need a ticker so I can track your progress, interesting about the 2nd sac.

Ece...Blood HCG will show it before a preg test....if preg tests can show at 9dpo then why not....defo give it a go!

Sarah I got some scans private with a consultant at work so once we saw hb today I called my GP and will see her Friday, she will refer me to hospital now...not sure if they'll want me earlier or just at 12weeks!

:thumbup:ahhh i get you hun, i thought for a sec you were under the care of the epau hun, if you can, request to go under their care hun, they will monitor you, i've asked my doc.... when i get pregnant, will he put me under their care? he said yes... xxxxxx:hugs:

it would be possible to pick it up at 7dpo, but only if you implanted at like 5dpo. Most don't implant until 8dpo or later....so it really just depends. Good luck!

:hugs:hi hun, how are you getting on? everything ok? xxxx:hugs:

Good morning all!

cmc - Scan pics look great! It's all too exciting. Glad you feel a little more relaxed.

Tickle & Helena - How are you huns? Did MS kick in yet?

Cath & MrsBP - How are you too? Feeling anything?

Happily - 2ww at last! Although I must say it's no fun!

Sarah - Also in 2ww. We'll be all be testing one after another this month. Hope we'll all get our BFPs.

Lune - Waiting to O it seems. And then over to the looney house that's called 2ww :)

AFM - I decided to have the progesterone only. It seems 7dpo is quite early even for a blood test. And I didn't want to be discouraged this early.

Ece good choice hun - it does make you feel a lil dissapointed to hear that its not a bfp at 7dpo. when will you get the results?

im ood hun - mouth feeling asthough iv had a drink last night - bit furry lol xxx

Ece good choice hun - it does make you feel a lil dissapointed to hear that its not a bfp at 7dpo. when will you get the results?

im ood hun - mouth feeling asthough iv had a drink last night - bit furry lol xxx

He said tomorrow at 16:00. But when I asked him to send by e-mail, he said OK, we'll send them if they are ready earlier. Normally HCG is ready in a couple of hours but I guess progesterone takes a little more time?!

Is the taste in your mouth like metallic? I've read somewhere it may be a very early symptom of conception. Hope that's it ;)

fx you will get it earlier via email hun - atleast you dont have to wait the whole weekend for it :-D what happens after these results? Will they do anything if needed?

ahhh no hun not that sadly - you know the feeling you get the day after youve had 1 or 2 drinks? feels like you havent brushed your teeth properly? Its foul lol xxx

If it's higher than 10 -and preferably much higher- nothing needs to be done. If lower, and if I get a BFP in the coming days, than I guess I'll need to be put on a higher dose progesterone than I am now.

It's still early for symptoms any way, so don't worry about the non-metallic taste! Few minutes ago, I was wondering if my mind is making up all the little things I'm feeling. But your brain can't make you get diarrhea, can it :rofl:

Yeah I dont like to look at symptoms either hun - the last bfp the only symptom I had was sore boobs - cycles before that where i got bfn i think i was making my body think i was preg ifykwim?? But you dont cant make your body have diarrhea haha!! oohhh only 1 dpo ahead of me :-D xxx

Im just guessing im about the same dpo as u Cath. I dont have any symptoms and no sore boobs. Here we go again with my no sore boobs equals bfn lol xxx

Well I have sore nipples and I'm about to O today. What's up with that?! TWW here I come :wacko:

Sore nipples is a good sign that your about to ov hun - its a surge in hormones! xxx

Mrsb - ignore the 'sore boobs = bfp' thing hun - ignore ignore ignore :ignore: lol xxxxxx

Oh my, progesterone is a whopping 44! I can't believe it. And I've just read that Crinone can not be traced in blood, since it goes directly to the uterus! So it's all me me me!

Now I wish I had the HCG done as well. Because I can't shake the feeling that my levels couldn't jump from 9.71 to 44 for no reason in 1 month!

I wonder if the b vitamins have done this?! It seems a high progesterone is not reliable to confirm a pregnancy. But if only I am, it may actually mean that the little bean will have a soft cushion to place him/herself.

I am so happy! I guess I'll just cave in and start doing hpt's tomorrow morning, at 8 DPO. Not very hopeful, but we'll see...

oh hun thats fab news!!! Dont beat yourself about not having a HCG though hun-----i got a feeling you will have a lil suprise from the hpt!! ekkk xxxxx

:happydance: Yay, ECE! That's so exciting!!!! Fingers are so crossed for you!!!!

And, yup, finally a TWW... it's not fun, but it's better than no period and no reason. Still waiting on my blood test results from last week for some other stuff.

Thanks girls!
I'm trying not to overthink but it's just impossible. I just want to learn. How I wish the days would pass in the blink of an eye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->