Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ece...Blood HCG will show it before a preg test....if preg tests can show at 9dpo then why not....defo give it a go!

Sarah I got some scans private with a consultant at work so once we saw hb today I called my GP and will see her Friday, she will refer me to hospital now...not sure if they'll want me earlier or just at 12weeks!

:thumbup:ahhh i get you hun, i thought for a sec you were under the care of the epau hun, if you can, request to go under their care hun, they will monitor you, i've asked my doc.... when i get pregnant, will he put me under their care? he said yes... xxxxxx:hugs:

I had that the last time and I was not impressed! The midwives couldn't scan for shit...no offence to midwives but they're not expert sonographers! The registrars failed to see my ectopic when I was in agony and my blood pressure was 60/40 I was bleeding internally and they went to send me home with antibiotics.

Now that the consultant has confirmed it's not ectopic I'm happy to wait as normal. Il prob have a scan at work at 8 weeks knowing me:haha:

Il see what GP suggests tomorrow.

Happily :happydance::happydance::happydance: for tww

Ece that metallic taste is defo a sign FX for u

Oh my, progesterone is a whopping 44! I can't believe it. And I've just read that Crinone can not be traced in blood, since it goes directly to the uterus! So it's all me me me!

Now I wish I had the HCG done as well. Because I can't shake the feeling that my levels couldn't jump from 9.71 to 44 for no reason in 1 month!

I wonder if the b vitamins have done this?! It seems a high progesterone is not reliable to confirm a pregnancy. But if only I am, it may actually mean that the little bean will have a soft cushion to place him/herself.

I am so happy! I guess I'll just cave in and start doing hpt's tomorrow morning, at 8 DPO. Not very hopeful, but we'll see...

:thumbup:your chart looks great hun, are you taking progesterone hun?? i think thats what i need... i'm having my levels done next week :( all this is scary shit innit.... yeah, its all me, me, me too :growlmad:
:shrug:i'm on vit b hun, i dont think they will boost your progesterone hun? but that is a very good british level hun :thumbup:
ooohhh good luck with your testing hun xxxxx:hugs:

Good morning everyone!

I just couldn't stand the stress and tested last night. And to my surprise it was a :bfp:. This morning, yet another one. I told hubby, and we're "cautiously" on :cloud9:

I am totally aware that it is soooo early and anything can go wrong at this point. Infact I had a temp drop this morning; still above coverline, but even so a nuisance :(

I decided there is almost nothing else I can do at this point, so I'll just try to relax and enjoy the news.

AF isn't due until almost a week, so we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck...

Ece :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: good luck good luck good luck

Congrats number10!!!!!!!!!

That's wonderful news.....a good early positive is great:baby: I also had a BFP 8 days before AF was due

cmc - I didn't have the metallic taste. Cath was talking about an odd taste in her mouth and I asked her if it was like that. I also read that it is a good sign!

Sarah - Yes I am on suppositories since 4DPO. But now that my progesterone is 44, I'm not sure if I need to take them any more. I've read that they don't show up in bloodwork since they directly go to the uterus. Will ring the ob to ask.

Happily - GL with the bloodwork!

Ece :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: good luck good luck good luck

Congrats number10!!!!!!!!!

That's wonderful news.....a good early positive is great:baby: I also had a BFP 8 days before AF was due

Thank you dear! I still can not believe it!...

O sorry ece I thought u had the taste.......

When is cath testing??? Metallic taste is good sign girl!!

Ece thats amazing news im so happy for you!!! Enjoy it hun :-D :-D :-D

C.m.c it wasn't metallic hun just a fussy taste/feeling like iv had s few drinks the night before kinda thing :-D xxx

Congrats ece and HH9M!!
My temp also began dropping at 9dpo and continued to drop until I took the last temp at 11dpo and it was my second lowest temp above cover line :thumbup:

Congrats ece and HH9M!!
My temp also began dropping at 9dpo and continued to drop until I took the last temp at 11dpo and it was my second lowest temp above cover line :thumbup:

Oh dear, this really gives me peace of mind! I perfectly know that I shouldn't be taking temps any more but I just couldn't help it this morning.
OK, I promise I won't do it any more. In any case, there is literally nothing I or anybody can do if things come to that.
So I'm just going to enjoy this for as long as I can. Hopefully 9 months ;)

And of course thank you all the beautiful and kind ladies. Love you all...
:hugs:

ece, no morning sickness as such, but I do feel sick mainly on an evening, I'm really tired, and seeing all night long. Other than that no ore symptoms as yet.
Congrats on you bfp.

c.m.c next scan is not until 4th September. Got ages to wait yet, it's really dragging! How are you feeling?

I know ece, I had to be told to stop temping as well haha! I was freaking myself out over it, but I just had to keep testing! Get the OH to hide the thermometer :haha:

It's meant to say weeing not seeing! Silly auto adjust.

Ha, I thought maybe you meant "staying" all night long as in like insomnia! Thanks for the clarification :)

I know ece, I had to be told to stop temping as well haha! I was freaking myself out over it, but I just had to keep testing! Get the OH to hide the thermometer

He would do that gladly! Only he has to hide 3 of them :). I just bought another one from Ebay with 2 digit precision, thinking I wouldn't get pregnant this month anyway :rofl:

Ece - that's wonderful news congratulations :) I got my BFP a week before AF too so understand how you feel. As for the progesterone, mine was 62.3 when I got my positive bloodwork at about 12dpo. It then went up to 75 but dropped down to 63. They put me on 200mg suppository (they are actually pessary but my clinic had me use as suppository) of progesterone. I can't give you medical advice but if you feel comfortable staying on support, then at 44 for progesterone, I would :) maybe ask your Dr for beta hcg/progesterone to be tested. If you are going to get it repeated, then I advise 72 hours between the tests.

So pleased for you :) I had an inkling with your progesterone being like that, that you were going to get a BFP

Thanks a lot for the input Susan. I was also considering to continue with the P as I've read everywhere it can do no harm other than maybe a late AF if no BFP! So I guess it's best to keep taking it :)
I'll talk with my OB today. Thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->