Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ece thats the exact same mentality I have hun. If something bad happened it was literally nothing we could do hun but this is your forever baby! Xxx

I'd like to wait at least until AF is due, until the 29th dear. Let's keep it a secret in our little group for the time being ;)

ece, no morning sickness as such, but I do feel sick mainly on an evening, I'm really tired, and seeing all night long. Other than that no ore symptoms as yet.
Congrats on you bfp.

c.m.c next scan is not until 4th September. Got ages to wait yet, it's really dragging! How are you feeling?

That's 2 weeks is it? I hope it flies or you:thumbup:

I feel like I'm hungover every day! But I'm feeling good about it! I had no symptoms with dd or the ectopic so I hope this is a healthy sign

I got a letter today from the hospital about my referal. It says we need tests done before we go e.g blood tests and SA. I know its just a standard letter. Do u think i should ring them up? Its a total joke if we need to start from the beginninh again. I started crying when i read the letter. I cant be back in the start blocks. We have gad far more tests done than that and learnt everything we can from the tests. X

MrsB yes ring...I defo would and explain

Thanks xxx

Im feeling so down today. Clomid doesnt seem to be working for me :-(. I cant cope with feeling like such a failure all the time. life is soooooooo rubbish right now

xxx

ECE: OMG Congrats!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FXed all stays smooth for you! :dust:

Mrs B: :hugs: I understand exactly how you feel. I hope it was just a standard form letter.

MrsB I hope u can get n appt soon and see if there's something better you could do

ece - Congrats! H&H9m! Were you charting? What did you do this month?

MrsB - Have you tried Femara? Will your Dr switch to that w/o seeing an RE?

Confirmed O - I am officially waiting to test!

MrsBP - Sorry you're feeling down. Call them and I'm sure they'll say the tests are not necesssary once you explain all the previous labs you've already been through.

lune - Yes I was charting. I took royal jelly+pollen+propolis mix in honey until O, and a vitamin b complex all through. I started to use progesterone suppositories at 4DPO, since it came below "acceptable" (9.71) on CD21 last cycle. I'm not sure if these helped or my P is high because of pregnancy?!
You have a nice temp rise! And seem to have covered your bases well ;).

MrsBroodyPant - don't lose hope {hugs}. There are other medication they can use if clomid is not effective. Follicle Stimulating Hormone being one. I don't know why they went straight to the injections of fsh with me, I asked about clomid because I wasn't ovulating. They can even track your cycle through blood tests & an ultrasound and tell you when your are about to ovulate & when to get busy. So don't lose hope.... There are things they can do. I would let them know you had the tests, but it may be that they need a repeat, I know I had to repeat mine but they were happy for hubby not to repeat his SA

morning all,
ece- major congrats hun, i'd keep taking the progesterone, remember, its not just to confirm ov hun, it also helps with the implantation, anything over 25 is considered safe for implantation, so if you stop taking it, your levels might drop hun, it wont do any harm, it just helps with the thickening of your uterus
cath- your chart looks good
mrs b- your levels change each month, when was the last time you had the tests done??

Ladies in back from my holibobs hope your all well. Have u missed much in a week?

My doctor wouldnt give me anything, not even clomid, he said it needs to be got from the hospital. No point doing my bloods as im on clomid so it would all be false anyway. Hubby had 3 SAs done already. Hopefully we will get an appointment soon and i will ring them to see what the situation is xxx

My doctor wouldnt give me anything, not even clomid, he said it needs to be got from the hospital. No point doing my bloods as im on clomid so it would all be false anyway. Hubby had 3 SAs done already. Hopefully we will get an appointment soon and i will ring them to see what the situation is xxx

:shrug:did you have any monitored cycles before the clomid??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->