Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I have had bloods done at different times in my cycle before clomid. I have had a scan done of my ovaries and had hsg. X

I dont know if im ovulating. It looks like i am now that im on clomid. I think coz i got my bfp as soon as i took clomid so am expecting it to work again quickly and it hasnt. I know i just need to give it more time i guess xxx

Mrsb....massive hugs hun. I really hope they dont expect you to wait for all the tests again :-( hw are you feeling xxx

Thank you Sarah I think so too but keep getting attacked by frigging evaps grrrr.

Hos are you hun xxx

They dont have any colour hun but im only 8 dpo so still v early.
How are you lovely? How's the new house?? Xxx

Good luck testing Cath. I difnt realise u charted this cycle. I thought u were chilling out with me :). I hope u get your bfp xxx

Thank you Sarah I think so too but keep getting attacked by frigging evaps grrrr.

Hos are you hun xxx

:wacko:dont ask hun, STRESSED.... :haha::haha: cant cope with baby making, house moving :wacko: your chart looks great, how many evaos have you had??? 8dpo is early hun :thumbup: xxxxxxx:hugs:
mrs b- i dont get it??? clomid forces ovulation, so i dont see why you would be worried about it???? if its not cos your pregnant, then yes your right, it takes time, clomid isn't a miracle pill hun, you dont get any more of a guarantee that you will get pregnant hun, it just makes you ovulate xxx

They dont have any colour hun but im only 8 dpo so still v early.
How are you lovely? How's the new house?? Xxx

FX they get darker!
The new house is... getting there. I keep telling myself it takes time to get organized, especially going from a tiny place to such a bigger one! DH is pushing though, he's got days off to organize I only have an hour or two in the evening after work, when all I want to do is, well, nothing! He can wait.

Got a +OPK yesterday and this morning. Never happened before. It's making me feel extra fertile ;) Temps are strange though- hope they shoot up tomorrow!

Hos are you hun xxx

:wacko:dont ask hun, STRESSED.... :haha::haha: cant cope with baby making, house moving :wacko: your chart looks great, how many evaos have you had??? 8dpo is early hun :thumbup: xxxxxxx:hugs:
mrs b- i dont get it??? clomid forces ovulation, so i dont see why you would be worried about it???? if its not cos your pregnant, then yes your right, it takes time, clomid isn't a miracle pill hun, you dont get any more of a guarantee that you will get pregnant hun, it just makes you ovulate xxx

Did you find a new house or still hunting? If not- when are you moving?

Well still not allowed to have sex for 4 more weeks....it feels incredibly odd not trying after sooooo long!!

Well still not allowed to have sex for 4 more weeks....it feels incredibly odd not trying after sooooo long!!

Sorry for this incredibly personal question, but are you not allowed to have sex pregnancy reasons, or because of healing reasons?

Sarah - sometimes u get used to clomid and need a higher dose to ovulate. Xxx

Nina - sorting a house does take ages. Congrats on the move. I hope u catch that egg xxx

Cath have u tested this morning? Xxx

Happily have u tested or anything? Xxx

I hope everyone is ok xxx

Happily and cath have u tested?

MrsB how many dpo are u? Lets hope u did O with clomid!! FX

Sarah...good luck with the move!

Nina...yippee for O being very very soon!!

AFM....I'm just exhausted. Just home from work. Don't know how I'm gonna hide this from my family for longer I feel so ill....but FX it's a good sign so I will happily suffer

Ll......4 more weeks! That bound to feel like forever.....I too was wondering the same as nina as why

Think im about the same dpo as Cath.

Cmc being tired is a good sign. Enjoy it and try to rest when u can xxx

Thanks

I'm finding t do much harder this time. I was never sick with dd....now I'm feeling rough but have a 2 yr old to run after...least the days are flying

Yes it must be a lot harder with your dd to look after. I suppose its good practice for when u have 2! Build up your stamina lol. I hope u get chance to have a rest xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->