Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Well still not allowed to have sex for 4 more weeks....it feels incredibly odd not trying after sooooo long!!

Sorry for this incredibly personal question, but are you not allowed to have sex pregnancy reasons, or because of healing reasons?

no not personal reasons everyone that has surgery in their cervix apparently. I even went home and googles loop excision which is what I had done and it all day the same. Also no baths or swimming (ohps did this in holiday) due to infections. Apparently they don't want u to get an infection any way but especially in your cervix as scarring can effect fertility. So I guess I count this month as a chilled month off

thanks ece hun ;)

well i bloody give up, he was right, fertility monitor.. that doesn't confirm ov, ops's... that doesn't confirm ov... temping... that doesn't confirm ov.... NOW clomid... that doesn't confirm ov, i give up, i'm gonna buy a scan machine off ebay and scan myself everyday, i bet he'd still say.. that doesn't confirm ov???? WHAT DOES THEN?
omg shoot me lmao xxx

Nina I truly believe that MCs happen and it's beyond our control. I have hot baths all the time. I Did with dd......I still do as I don't have a shower yet (currently extending a 100yr old cottage)!!!! I don't know why you had 2MCs but I truly believe it's nothing you would have done wrong! I pray you get your rainbow and everyone does here before October too!

Ece....don't worry my lines kinda stayed the same then got darker after a few days! An early positive is good.

Ovulation Tracking through my Fertility Clinic was how I confirmed and not confirmed I ovulated. With the IUI I took a trigger shot to force ovulation but even then, they had me back a few days later for more bloods post ovulation to see that ovulation had occurred. It's a complete mindf**** isn't it?

Ovulation Tracking through my Fertility Clinic was how I confirmed and not confirmed I ovulated. With the IUI I took a trigger shot to force ovulation but even then, they had me back a few days later for more bloods post ovulation to see that ovulation had occurred. It's a complete mindf**** isn't it?

:haha::haha:mind fuck? it does your head in :wacko: well i'm having 2 blood cycles, thursday being my second blood, cd21... then another blood cycle, cd2-4, then another cd21 :wacko: then we get to see him :haha: "that doesn't confirm ov" is most deffo the words i'll be expecting to hear :haha: then i think the other one we saw said onto scans???? now "does that confirm ov" pmsl... or am i gonna hear "that doesn't confirm ov" AGAIN???? lmfao xxxx:hugs::hugs:

On the scan they can see the corpus luteum which is the egg cyst in ovary once an egg has released. With me, they saw one with blood in it (normal) so could see that I had ovulated

Sarah - I really can not believe a sustained temp rise does not confirm ovulation!!! WTH??? Everything I've read so far says the temp rise is due to progesterone release, which is produced by the corpus luteum, which is what is left of the follicle after a woman ovulates. I've looked at your charts and they all have a sustained temp rise in the second part of your cycle. So if you haven't O'd for sure, what causes the higher temps? What is the OB's explanation for that?

Sarah, if I've read correctly- your doctor didn't tell you yet that you don't O, and you're only suspecting this is what he'll say?
I most definitely think you have- you've got a nice rise going on!

Morning ladies,

Sarah I agree with the others hun - you have a good rise so to me I believe that that confirms ov? xxx

Morning ladies,

Sarah I agree with the others hun - you have a good rise so to me I believe that that confirms ov? xxx

:haha:where have you been? did you test?

:wacko: no, what he said was "how do i even know i'm ovulating?" i'd taken my charts, i told him i used smileys and the fertility monitor, none of that confirms ov :haha: :wacko: temp rise is natural in the second part of your cycle, he said there will be some sort of rise regardless, then he said on cd21 or so "enter high, soft, open, it takes away your cross hairs, not saying that you've ovulated" PMSL... it bloody well does :haha: so, god knows... i think cd21 bloods and scans are the only reliable ones hahahahaha... its all doin my head in, why put these products on the market? and now, to top it off, bloody forced ovulation can fail pmsl.... :wacko: xxxxx:hugs:

Everything in life can fail but things can go right as well :). Dont worry, it looks like u do ovulate xxx

ooohhh i give up!!! if i do, i do, if i dont,i dont... innit lmao... he'll do my cd21 and see! i'm having them done on thursday, if it comes back as no ovulation, i will truly give up... cos then he'll say clomid, then... that might not even work, and its not like the gp, you cant just book one day and see him the next and moan hahahahaha xxxxx

Did he say when he was gonna do the scan? hhmmmmmI thought the rise was cause by the rise in hormones :-( I have no idea?!?! when have you got to go back?

Yep tested hun bfn so far! xxx

Did he say when he was gonna do the scan? hhmmmmmI thought the rise was cause by the rise in hormones :-( I have no idea?!?! when have you got to go back?

Yep tested hun bfn so far! xxx

:wacko:yeah the rise is, but we naturally have it??? to what level is different, cos you see when they test your levels, they sometimes test for ovulation, then they sometimes look at how much you produce to sustain a pregnancy, hence the progesterone pills :wacko: they can test both, my last cd21 test with the gp was 27.4, suggested no ovulation??? thats the time he had to google it... so he must have been looking for ovulation? cos over 25 is considered "safe" for implantation :wacko:
i aint seen him yet, theres only one bloody top man ffs... it was his registrar who said 2 blood cycles, then scans, i'll see him on the 10th october, so that will be after my next cd21 bloods, just before af :shrug: guess he'll have the answers to my fsh/lh and progesterone cycles by then, so he'll make his mind up in what to do next?? ffs... its doing my nut in hahahaha
:growlmad: what dpo are you? xxxx:hugs:

Ahhhh I get you now!! My progesterone was 64 I think? and when i was pregnant with the ectopic it was 70odd? Hopefully though hun it was just the one cycle that you didnt ov as that can happen cant it?

im 11dpo chick, i did have sore boobs but not so much now, never mind onwards and upwards isnt it xxx

Sarah, everyone will have a rise, but it won't stay high if there's no ovulation!
You can just look at all the anovulatory charts on FF, they're all wacky.
I do think there are some exceptions, but usually it's a wonky "maybe anovulatory" chart that actually is ovulatory.
Whatever. You need to switch your doctor!

I agree with Nina! Are you confident with your doctor Sarah? I was looking at some forums and it seems our 10 relates to your 30 re progesteron. So you're more or less in my shoes last month. I was just a little short of 10 (9.71) which indicated O but not the best kind of it. I have found the following text on a forum. Hope it helps.

Most clinics look for a progesterone level of 30 nmol/l or over to indicate ovulation.....if it's mid 20's or above then this may indicate "borderline" ovulation which means that possibly blood test was done on wrong day (earlier or later than 7dpo) or that the egg released was maybe a little immature (they like follicle to be minimum of around 18mm before rupturing to ensure egg is mature for good fertilisation).

Progesterone should ideally be tested at 7dpo (not 7 days before AF) as this is when it peaks. Having tested on cd21 assumes ovulation on cd14, normally with 28 day cycle....if ovulate earlier or later in cycle then ideally try and get tested accordingly eg if ovulate on cd16 then get tested on cd23 etc.

So as I understand, you clearly have O'd with 27.5 but you either were not tested on the right day, or your follicle was a little immature. Something to talk about with a competent OB who does not need to look numbers up on the internet?!

By the way, if it's a progesterone issue, it is quite easily fixable! Don't give up hope on false assumptions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->