Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Aww i'd like to think so :).

Im just having a sad day. I miss my little bump :-( xxx

Cmc - I'm so so sorry to hear about your double loss. I have also had a recent ectopic so know the worry of surgery. I also have the dubios of honour of being a rare statistic. My ectopic was found at 13 and a half weeks. I'd had no spotting or pain until in ruptured and the surgeon said the chances of the baby making it was around 1 in 20,000. No idea if he's right but I remember feeling particularly unlucky. I'd have much rather have had my 1 in 20,000 being a small lottery win!
Did you have key hole or an incision?
My surgeon said we could try straight away (even though I had the laparotomy) though he recommended waiting one cycle so it could be dated. He also said that despite having only one tube your chances are not halved. As long as you still have both ovaries the remaining tube can pick up the egg from the opposite side. It doesn't happen everytime but around 15-20% of the time (I might have remembered the exact % incorrectly but it was definitely around that range). I didn't really believe him at first as it wasn't what I learned in biology class ( and my biology degree lol!) but I researched it when I got home and he wasn't telling porkies!!!
Please don't be too disheartened - us one-tube wonders will get our BFPs together soon.
Take it easy after your surgery. xx

ps sorry for any typos, I'm typing on my phone and am hopeless

thank you so much for this.... i cannot believe the other tube can pick up the other eggs... thats kinda amazing:haha:

i had keyhole surgery.... to be honest the midwife today who took my bloods for my hCG check said that as long as i dont need methotrixate i dont need to wait to TTC but she did say i should haveone or two normal cycles and to let my body heal.

i can believe you were 13 weeks that is so scary..... people actually die from ectopics its crazy scary.

thank you to everyone for your kind messages.

Aww i'd like to think so :).

Im just having a sad day. I miss my little bump :-( xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i cant even begin to imagine your loss..... you will never forget your wee angel but please believe that there is a future for you... you will have a bump again, theres always hope even when your right in the middle of the storm there will be your rainbow:hugs::hugs:

ece77- im so sorry for your loss. did they say it was normal for your hCG to take 10 weeks to go to zero?

mine have been: mon:5000, wed: 3500, fri: 740, and today they were 430....

mrs broody pants.. this is what you are looking for on the cb smiley https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/235646/2199859.aspx that girl is now pregnant, and yes it is possible to ovulate twice in one cycle, within 2 days, its been proven, the reason i'm telling you this, as i googled this and a post came up on b n b, and you were asking a question on it, :) xxxxx

i think i ovulated twice.... i had a heterotopic pregnancy.. one egg was fertilised and implanted in the uterus and the other was fertilised and in the fallopian tube:flower: its crazy how our body works and ive never had a fertility treatment and theres no twins in my family

Thank u for the kind and encouraging words cmc. Im quite bloated tonight and its reminding me of my little bump. My baby was tiny when she was born and DH refers to her as tinklebell and i call her thumbelina xxx

Mrsbroodypant - {hugs} I know how you feel. I miss being pregnant too.... I felt like I was part of a special club and now I feel cast adrift with no life raft and am just bobbing away in the ocean.

It's 6am here and I am dreading work and the inevitable cold shoulder I will get when I hand my notice in. It's all so scary

Good luck at work. Try to be strong and in a few weeks u will be out of there!!! Xxx

mornin ladies, how are we all? c.m.c, yeah, i never knew that we ovulated twice.. christ since ttc, i've learned so much about my body... its really mad!!! i remembered to temp, i had a bloody lie in tho, 36.5 again.... what exactly am i looking for? a dip, a rise, cos mine is just a straight line atm, i dont think i'll temp this time, i think i'll start on cd1,( if i get that far) cos i'll just stress myself out, about adding something new, and worrying that its wrong, so if i do a full cycle, i will see a complete pattern?? yeah?? xxxxx

ece77- im so sorry for your loss. did they say it was normal for your hCG to take 10 weeks to go to zero?

Hi cmc,
Since it was a pmp, it was ok-ish to last for 10 weeks until all the hcg left my system. Though I've seen women reaching neg in as little as 3-4 weeks. I was one of the unlucky ones I guess :shrug:. I see that your levels are dropping much quicker!

Susan - Good luck with the notice today! I resigned from my 9+ years job last year and it even wasn't that I didn't like it. It just had to be so. It's not easy I know, but if you feel it's better for you, it sure is!

Nina - Hope those achy sides lead to a BFP :). And you're right about those damn temps! They do stress me out like hell :wacko:

MrsBroodyPant - I am sorry you feel down. I can't help to check our October group sometimes. And when I see the ticker of the girl who had (has!) the same EDD as mine I just crumble to pieces.

Sarah - I'd really suggest you carry on temping. It sure is stressing but you'll get to know more about your body.

Regarding your question, if you have already O'd, these 36.5's should be your higher temps and should stay in that range (+/- 0.1 C) until AF comes. When it comes, they will drop some (around 0.2 C) and stay low until you O again.

If you haven't O'd yet, then these are your lower temps, and should stay so until you O. After O, they will rise (around 0.2 C) and stay high until AF comes.

AFM - I have seen my first ever +OPK this morning. And I wouldn't even do the test, thinking Royal Jelly gave me an anovulatory cycle! Since I had short cycles prior to MC (24-ish days), O on CD 15 is quite impossible for me, as I had a 15 day luteal phase last cycle. We'll see what happens this time.

I have my OB appt on Saturday. He will give us the green light to TTC if my HCG is still neg (I hope sooo). But we'll wait for 2 more cycles anyway.

BTW, How do they confirm that O has occured? By US? If so, I'll ask him that too. And I may ask for my progesterone level, since it will be CD20 that day.

Hi cmc,
Since it was a pmp, it was ok-ish to last for 10 weeks until all the hcg left my system. Though I've seen women reaching neg in as little as 3-4 weeks. I was one of the unlucky ones I guess :shrug:. I see that your levels are dropping much quicker!

Susan - Good luck with the notice today! I resigned from my 9+ years job last year and it even wasn't that I didn't like it. It just had to be so. It's not easy I know, but if you feel it's better for you, it sure is!

Nina - Hope those achy sides lead to a BFP :). And you're right about those damn temps! They do stress me out like hell :wacko:

MrsBroodyPant - I am sorry you feel down. I can't help to check our October group sometimes. And when I see the ticker of the girl who had (has!) the same EDD as mine I just crumble to pieces.

Sarah - I'd really suggest you carry on temping. It sure is stressing but you'll get to know more about your body.

Regarding your question, if you have already O'd, these 36.5's should be your higher temps and should stay in that range (+/- 0.1 C) until AF comes. When it comes, they will drop some (around 0.2 C) and stay low until you O again.

If you haven't O'd yet, then these are your lower temps, and should stay so until you O. After O, they will rise (around 0.2 C) and stay high until AF comes.

AFM - I have seen my first ever +OPK this morning. And I wouldn't even do the test, thinking Royal Jelly gave me an anovulatory cycle! Since I had short cycles prior to MC (24-ish days), O on CD 15 is quite impossible for me, as I had a 15 day luteal phase last cycle. We'll see what happens this time.

I have my OB appt on Saturday. He will give us the green light to TTC if my HCG is still neg (I hope sooo). But we'll wait for 2 more cycles anyway.

BTW, How do they confirm that O has occured? By US? If so, I'll ask him that too. And I may ask for my progesterone level, since it will be CD20 that day.

:thumbup:ahh ok, thanks hun, i'll carry on then... so i'm just looking at to stay around 36.5/36.4/36.6...???? :wacko: god i'm so shit :haha: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:thumbup:ahh ok, thanks hun, i'll carry on then... so i'm just looking at to stay around 36.5/36.4/36.6...???? :wacko: god i'm so shit :haha: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

You're fine but TTC is shit :). I must warn, you may be quite puzzled in the beginning, but you'll start to see a pattern after a regular cycle or two :thumbup:.

My temp stayed high this morning so i might be 2dpo but my body might be tricking me! Only time will tell.

Xxx

You're fine but TTC is shit :). I must warn, you may be quite puzzled in the beginning, but you'll start to see a pattern after a regular cycle or two :thumbup:.

:thumbup:thanks hun, just lookin to book turkey, alanya???? any good??? xxx:hugs::hugs:

:thumbup:thanks hun, just lookin to book turkey, alanya???? any good??? xxx:hugs::hugs:

We went quite a few times to Alanya when I was a child, but not in the recent years. It is a nice town but would be very hot in July. If you're OK with that, then no problem!

MrsBroodyPant - Hope this is 2 DPO for you. FX!

We went quite a few times to Alanya when I was a child, but not in the recent years. It is a nice town but would be very hot in July. If you're OK with that, then no problem!

MrsBroodyPant - Hope this is 2 DPO for you. FX!

:hugs:ahh thanks hun, just phoned up, it would be the 5th-12th.... still be hot?? i can cope with the heat, as long as there is a pool :) xxxxx

:hugs:ahh thanks hun, just phoned up, it would be the 5th-12th.... still be hot?? i can cope with the heat, as long as there is a pool :) xxxxx

Well, it would be the beginning of hot; and sure better than the end of July or beginning of August. I'd also suggest the beaches and a daily yatch tour!

Well, it would be the beginning of hot; and sure better than the end of July or beginning of August. I'd also suggest the beaches and a daily yatch tour!

thanks hun, when you say beginnin of hot, what we looking at? temp wise? 25 degrees or hotter? xxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->