Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

How is everyone?

Im sooo hoping my temp stays up tomorrow so i am in the tww. Please please please!!! Im not hoping for a bfp but id love AF and a chance to start clomid again!
Xxx

Heya MrsBroodyPant!
I'm so happy you're feeling better :hugs:
I'm sure you're in the TWW! Do you have a chart to share? I've become addicted to them LOL!
I'm going out of my mind with my temps, but I don't plan on being in any TWW. This Friday I'm testing! Last time I got a BFP at 9 DPO, so...4 days left. Unless I change my mind and wait!

It will be exciting when u start testing Nina. I got my bfp at 15dpo but i didnt test before then. I will try to share my chart but i cant do it on my phone. I will try when im next on a computer.
Xxx

Well, I did it :) I handed my notice in. They were sad but understood and she actually said they were going to have had to have a chat about the fertility treatment and the time I needed for it, so I think they were glad I handed my notice in (in a way)

Got my referral for blood tests through - she is testing me for about 15 different things. Very thorough.

I have no idea when AF will come but I notice my CM Is looking promising so I am hopeful my body is getting back to normal.

Off for a mammogram today. It's just for a check... I haven't felt anything. My mum got cancer when she was 41 and then died from it at 51, soi just prefer to get checked and I thought before trying again, it would be a good idea.

Yeay Nina 4 days until test day!!! The first one of us to get to testing stage. I'm so excited and have everything crossed for you.
Mrs BroodyPants you have to let us know how your temps go tomoorow. It will be a huge relief to find out you've ovulated - your body getting back to normal!

Cmc - ectopics certainly are scary. The more I think about it the more scary it seems. I had no idea until it ruptured and due to internal bleeding lost quite a lot of blood ( 2 pint blood transfusion). We had initially planned to go on holiday immediately after the 12 week scan but delayed it due to a big project I was on for work. We had planned to be in Yosemite National Park to do some walking. When it did rupture I went from feeling absolutely fine to being in such bad pain I was barely conscious in less than 5 minutes and we only live a 10 minute drive to a&e. I dread to think what would have happened if I'd been in the middle of a walk! The surgeon kept telling me how lucky I should feel. It certainly doesn't feel like it at times but when I put down what happened in words I realise he's right. I'm still alive and I still have all my friends, family and most importantly my dh. I realise that despite the dreadful reason we are all on these boards, most of us are very lucky to have the lives we live. There are so many people facing worse things. Hopefully in a year's time we will all be expecting or already have our rainbows and we will look back sadly but our pain will ease. Sorry - emotional outburst now over!!!

Sarah - stick with the temps. The more you do it the easier it gets. It really does become the first thing your brain thinks to do when it wakes up! You'll be amazed how fast you can fall asleep afterwards once you get used to it!

Having said that, I've not taken mine for the past couple of days ( I'm on holiday so got better things on my mind!) but plan to take it tomorrow just to confirm I've not ovulated. Still no sign of AF -grrrr! It's our 2 year anniversary tomorrow. I should be 19 weeks pregnant and in Yosemite/ California for 2 weeks but instead I've still got a huge bloated stomach but no baby. Not quite what we'd planned so I know it will be sad but will try to enjoy it.

Susan - I hope handing in your notice felt good - a new leaf and new luck!!

Just read the blood referral and my EDD was crossed out and FDIU 13/40 was written. :( 'foetal death intrauterine' the baby measured 13 weeks at our 14 week scan and we saw a heartbeat then. Just brought it all back reading that.

dream- im so sorry about the report- but well done for handing in your notice- now you can concentrate on the most important thing of all!!! it will be interesting to see all the checks they've done- theyre being very thorough!!!

mrsbroodpants- im so excited for you i hope you get a BFP in 2 weeks- it would be wonderful - fingers crossed for you.

hilslo- hope you're enjoying your holiday- i know it wasnt as planned but as you say- lets hope we all have our rainbows soon!!! maybe you will get AF when your holiday is over and then let the baby making begin!!!

nina83--- i hope hope hope hope hope you get your BFP on friday- thats my 30th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! il make a wee wish for you!!!!

i was at the out of hours doc's tonight- the pain in my back has been so bad but he thinks ive pulled a muscle!!

am back at hospital tomorrow for more hcg checks so hopefully its still coming down well.

mornin ladies
dream i'm so sorry, i cant even imagine what your feeling hun :(
mrs broody pants fx'd :)
nina good luck hun :)
hislo, i'll have a go, but i'm really crap, i took it this am, at 5??? 36.2... so its just going down, down, down, i know i'm not gonna be able to be consistent in the times, as oh alarm goes off at 4 one mornin, then 5 another.. so as soon as i'm awake, i'm up, but as i'm not allowed to breathe lol i'll have to take it at that time... so it was 6, 7 then 5 am today.. will it matter on the time, as long as i dont breathe??? x
ece... booked it, were off to antalya on the 5th-12th :)
soz if i missed anyone out xxxxx

Yes lol and you can breath just not move about lol... It should be taken without a half hour time frame eg 6-6.30 . There is an adjuster ( google it ) basal body temp adjuster
Hope it helps

Hi ladies,

My temp stayed up so FF gave me crosshairs. Im now 3dpo. I dont know if i believe it yet though. My temp could easily go down and FF change its mind lol but im happy to be getting closer to AF.

Susan. Well done with handing your notice in. Im glad it wasnt as hard as u thought. Sorry about the notices u read. U seem v.busy with appointments. Sorry to hear your mum died from cancer. My dad did too. Xxx

Hilslo i hope u are having a nice hol and anniversary.

Cmc sorry u have a bad back. Good luck at hospital i hope your hcg is down.

I hope all is well xxx

Hi ladies,

My temp stayed up so FF gave me crosshairs. Im now 3dpo. I dont know if i believe it yet though. My temp could easily go down and FF change its mind lol but im happy to be getting closer

Woo hoo! Fab news MrsBroodyPants. The countdown begins!!! My fingers are crossed!

Thanks hilslo.

Sarah u are so funny. U can breathe lol. Just dont get up out of bed. I sometimes wake up too early but rest until its time for temp. I dont hold my breathe for half hour lol. I think taking it at the same time is the important part. I find that if i took my temp earlier then it would be lower.

Xxx

Thanks hilslo.

Sarah u are so funny. U can breathe lol. Just dont get up out of bed. I sometimes wake up too early but rest until its time for temp. I dont hold my breathe for half hour lol. I think taking it at the same time is the important part. I find that if i took my temp earlier then it would be lower.

Xxx

:haha:ooohhh so now you tell me, i've been lying there like a robot, not moving and trying not to breathe too much:haha: i told you i was gonna be terrible at this.... :haha: so i can breathe, can turn over etc... just dont get up lol? xxxxx:hugs:

oh, i dont know why, but i only had one eye open this am, was trying not to breathe or move and look at the time.... i thought if i opened both my eyes it would effect it lmao... see what you've done to me... i'm loosin the bloody plot lmao :) xxxxxx

See, temping would be no good for me as I pee at 3am, 4am, and then wake at 5am - I couldn't get a good 4 hours in before waking....

Getting a lot of cramps down low and heaps of CM - not sure what's going on. Very painful though.... Gonna take a pain killer and head to bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->