Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

My temp stayed up over the weekend so FF gave me crosshairs, too! I think I am 4dpo. Which means :witch: next week and ready to start TTC! :happydance:

i signed up to ff, aint got a friggin clue what i'm doin, it looks a bit grim atm lmao, what is cross hairs girlies? lol xxxx

Susan i hope u are ok and the pains have gone when u wake up.

Lune miel - we are in the same position then! Xxx

Sarah crosshairs are two lines that cross over on your FF chart. You get them at the point u have ovulated. Its hard to explain lol. But its the red lines u see on peoples charts like Nina's
Xxx

hey hey hey, i aint got no bloody red line lmao... just looked at nina's... my little feeble attempt tells me jack lmao, oh i wish i could put it up, so you could all have a good laugh at it (you wouldn't believe i was a psychologist lmao) xxxxxxxx

I think you just don't have enough information for crosshairs.
Previous cycle, post MC I didn't have cross hairs.
It also helps to look through the chart gallery, you can choose between different charts, it might help understand how these work, and how you can understand your better!
Here's the link to the chart gallery- https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/

thanks hun, i understand now, i wont get a proper chart, cos i charted too late, so i'll keep on it, and wait till next cycle (fx'd i dont get one) but if i do, i'll understand better... i think lmao xxxxxx

whats FF???

my hCG today was just over 200 so i got back in 1 weeks and fingers crossed its zero and get a -ve preg test............ let the baby making begin if my cycles return!!!!

good luck ladies with temping- ive not got a clue about all that it sounds so complex but seems amazing for tracking O!!!

Hi all,

Lune-miel & MrsBroodyPant - Yay for high temps! Hope they stay that way and you either get BFPs or AFs.

Sarah - You are so funny and so impatient :)

c.m.c - FF is Fertility Friend, a website where you can chart your cycle. I find it quite useful. And yay for great HCG drops!

Susan - Hope you're feeling better already; maybe you're O'ing. Why don't you temp at 3 am. It's OK after 3-4 hours of sleep I guess.

Nina - I'll be looking forward to Friday ;)

Hilslo - How are your temps after that 36.2? I don't think it's already 15 days after that. Maybe you O'd and AF is just around the corner?!

AFM - I got another +OPK today, which is darker than yesterday's. I was confused but it seems quite normal as I read on other threads. Hope I will see a temp rise asap!

Well, had cramping pain in the night and am bloated and up on scales. Used an out of date OPK the last few days and last night it was faint and today is near enough same colour so fingers crossed i get AF in a few weeks time as we're not trying till next cycle anyway.

I have proper OPKs and smileys for next month just didn't want to waste them using them now

mornin my lovely ladies,
well i tempted again, 46.42, so my little chart looks a little better lmao, its now cot 4 squiggles on it.... hehehehehe, so how is all, ece, i know i'm so impatient, i'm now waiting for 6am to stick a thermometer in my gob lol... i'm not using the monitor again this month, so it gives me somethin to obsess about :) xxxxx

Morning!
Im 4dpo now. Im getting smiley opks for next month too Susan. I hope u get af in a couple of weeks. Hopefully a lot of us will be around the same cd.

Xxx

Morning!
Im 4dpo now. Im getting smiley opks for next month too Susan. I hope u get af in a couple of weeks. Hopefully a lot of us will be around the same cd.

Xxx

ebay hun, i just bought some type this into the search 111073411759, hey what i dont get is why your temp dramatically changes in half a bloody hour?? why? 5.30-6.00am, +2 degrees? :wacko: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Morning. Everyone boys its busy on here :) well FF puts me at 5dpo , not sure I trust her this month as saying I o/v on cd 11 ( early for me ) and only got Opk + on cd12 !!!

Anyway I'm between 2-5 DPO today :) I'm only learning after 5 cycles that this isn't really an exact science lol ......... We are all few days closer to a BFP EVEN IF ITS NOT THIS MONTH :) ....

After my 2 days of +OPKs, I had a -OPK today but still no temp rise :(. I don't know what to think! Sooo confused and depressed!...

Dont worry, it can take a day or so for your temp to rise. Good luck. I hope its up tomorrow xxx

yeah ece, i dont get it either lmao, but then i'm a spac lol, well wait 1/2 hour, mine went up +2, yesterday it was 36.2 at 5.30am, today at 6am it was 36.42 .... baffled :) xxxxxxx

Well did another OPK tonight and barely a line so looks like overnight/morning was it. I normally ovulate around day 10 of cycle so fingers crossed I get AF in 18 days :)

Sarah i havent bought any yet. Im going to buy off ebay once af comes.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->