Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

morning my lovely ladies,
ahhh thanks for your kind words, oh said to me that i was trying to hard!!!! huh, i think he blames me secretly, wish he would just be man enough to say it!!! now i have a thermometer in my gob in the morning, he's like ffs... why are you doing all this? your getting obsessive, you heard what the dr said, relax and enjoy it!!! ahhhh but its so hard... i need to know that everything is going normal, if you know what i mean? i know my chart is silly, but theres no harm in me doin it, actually it makes me giggle, its so feeble :) why do men not understand the complexity of a womans body???? as the drs explained to us both, that making a baby isn't just about dtd.. there are alot more factors involved, which i know as well as you girlies, thats why i like comin on here and talking to you all... i think your lovely and kind :) and i know its in a horrible situation that we all met, but i'm glad we did ;) xxxxxxxxx

cmc-have you found my feeble little chart? hahahaha how terrible, i promise it will look better next month, as i know what my real temp is, i'll set a clock and do it for 7am everyday, as i'm really all over the place with times, i'll be ok with that now i know i dont have to lie like a robot lol :) xxxxxxx

Sarah I've only seen nina s chart so far, I'm totally clueless but will be on ff soon I hope when my hog reaches zero and af arrives

My HDTV also thought I was obsessed when I was peeing on o sticks everyday he said we didn't do it when ttc DD so why was I doing it now lol

If it helps my friend who's TTC no2 too also temps everyday and her DH thinks she's crazy and should relax but I think it's fab to know your own body and it gives us something to focus on at the same time it's fun

ahh thanks hun, i dont think i'm obsessing lol, i've never tempted before, i mean i'm not hurting anyone :( i just poas now, its only cos i'm used to it with the monitor lol, just checkin everythings normal, and no random positive opk, i shouldn't really do it as i would probably panic lmao...
nah men just think its bish-bosh-bang... your pregnant, its not like that, he keeps throwing josh in my face.. josh wasn't planned, i was young-ish and it just happenend, so he's like well why cant it just happen again like that.. you didn't have all these things with josh, which i suppose is a bit like your oh too, i just find it interesting now about how my body does actually work lol, it tells me more and sooner than an opk... crazy xxxxxxxx

Hey,

Really sorry for your loss.
I'm in too. Lost my twin boys in Feb and their due date is July. i was 20 weeks pregnant with my little angels and still cant believe they are gone.

I also hope to be pregnant before or by July. Not far away but thinking positive ! Xxx

Welcome bluestars. Very sorry for the loss of your boys. I hope u get a bfp soon. Xxx

AFM ive just had a brown bit of cm! Sorry if TMI. I want af to come please!!!! Do u think it could be af coming? Ive put it on my FF chart as spotting
Xxx
Xxx

Hi bluestars, I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:
Your BFP is right around the corner <3

Hi all :) I'm having a row with FF ! It's telling me I'm 7 DPO and I just know I'm not ! Think I'm 5 at the most maybe even 4 ....

Anyway ill stick with FF interpretation and wait to see what happens .... Funny that this month got no dip on temp like with all other months I've tempt . Always got a significant dip at 5-7 DPO . Excited to see what my temps do tommrow .

Nina its true ...... EVERY DAY IS A DAY CLOSER TO HOLDING OUR RAINBOW BABIES :)

c.m.c
Some days are better than others, and it's important to have your loved ones around you on the bad days :hugs:
I once read about the "circle" of feelings, or emotions. How you're in the middle, OH outside of that, close family the next circle, friends the next and so on. Only the person inside can feel sorry for themselves, or show sadness. The outer circle has to be stronger for the inner ones. Does that make sense?
You're allowed to say "why me", but DH isn't when he's around you. However, DH can say that, but the circle above him can't. Again, and so on.
I'm just saying this because of your cousin. It's hard sometimes to dislike someone for saying something, you feel yourself. It's not their place.
I hope that all made sense. I need to find that article to share. It's mostly for friends of, but helps.

Happy Birthday Love, I hope this year will be so much better than the last, only health happiness and love for you <3

Hi Bluestars - welcome to the board! 20 weeks - you poor thing that must have been awful. I like your positive thinking though - I have my fingers crossed for you for that July bfp! :flower:

Are you temping/using OPKs?

Nina - just spied your chart. Fingers crossed the dip is implantation - it's about the right time! :thumbup:

MrsBroodyPants - :happydance::happydance: Yeay - body getting back to normal - that deserves another - :happydance:

AFM - CD42 now and still no O or AF! Boo!!!!! So boring to have nothing interesting to report everyday!

Hilslo,
Nina - have you managed to hold off testing so far?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bnmlMQbGZGo/UOgYjxy-o4I/AAAAAAAAExI/GP1Q5vPkmAs/s1600/kirk-rofl.gif

Does that answer your question?! :laugh2:
I managed to pee on a bunch of sticks just for the fun of it, knowing it was way to early.
This morning, 9 DPO I had high hopes. Last time I got a BFP on 9 DPO, which is apparently rare and very early.
I was down to begin with because I had a bit of a dip in my temps. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I've been SO tired this past week it's ridicules. I've been bloated these past 2 days (can't sleep comfortably on my tummy). CM of some sort (creamyish sticky). Cramps of every type imaginable. From dull, to twiges, to AF cramps. Right now they're dull. Boobs are, well, still boobs.
I POAS and got a stinky BFN. Went on with my morning, and after about an hour went to wash my face and noticed the slightest ever second line. So faint, but in the light there's something there. Whoppee! My day got better- there is still hope!
I then peed on another stick, less sensitive, a cheapie, nothing.
I've still not given up, 9 DPO IS early. I tried to take a picture, but was too shakey so everything was blurred. Besides, it's very, next to not there faint. It's really kind of pathetic.
I keep talking to my belly and praying for God to make this stick. In my mind it's still there.
I hope I'll have happy news soon :)

Hi all :) I'm having a row with FF ! It's telling me I'm 7 DPO and I just know I'm not ! Think I'm 5 at the most maybe even 4 ....

Anyway ill stick with FF interpretation and wait to see what happens .... Funny that this month got no dip on temp like with all other months I've tempt . Always got a significant dip at 5-7 DPO . Excited to see what my temps do tommrow .

I had a sneaky look at your chart and I think you're right - your temps and OPKs indicate that you ovulated later. It gave you dotted crosshairs probably because it's torn between the EWCM and the temp rise. I'd be tempted to override it.....but that's just me. Always trying to make my charts look pretty! Do you normally ovulate early? I know "normal" might be different now but still!

Exciting times that you ladies are all around testing time!!

Hilslo,
Nina - have you managed to hold off testing so far?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bnmlMQbGZGo/UOgYjxy-o4I/AAAAAAAAExI/GP1Q5vPkmAs/s1600/kirk-rofl.gif

Does that answer your question?! :laugh2:
I managed to pee on a bunch of sticks just for the fun of it, knowing it was way to early.
This morning, 9 DPO I had high hopes. Last time I got a BFP on 9 DPO, which is apparently rare and very early.
I was down to begin with because I had a bit of a dip in my temps. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I've been SO tired this past week it's ridicules. I've been bloated these past 2 days (can't sleep comfortably on my tummy). CM of some sort (creamyish sticky). Cramps of every type imaginable. From dull, to twiges, to AF cramps. Right now they're dull. Boobs are, well, still boobs.
I POAS and got a stinky BFN. Went on with my morning, and after about an hour went to wash my face and noticed the slightest ever second line. So faint, but in the light there's something there. Whoppee! My day got better- there is still hope!
I then peed on another stick, less sensitive, a cheapie, nothing.
I've still not given up, 9 DPO IS early. I tried to take a picture, but was too shakey so everything was blurred. Besides, it's very, next to not there faint. It's really kind of pathetic.
I keep talking to my belly and praying for God to make this stick. In my mind it's still there.
I hope I'll have happy news soon :)

Lol!!! woooo hooo!!! Everything is crossed for you - you definitely have to test again tomorrow!!:dust::dust:

Hey ladies I got a trip to New York which I had in feb and an iPad mini for my birthday so please excuse the predictive text in my earlier message I'm only realising now the my hog should be my HCG and my HDTV is actually my DH lol......... Stupid iPad

Nina83 yes that synopsis totally makes sense and explains why it's totally ok for me to say things and not my cousin even though at times I agree with her

Blue star. I'm so sorry for your twin loss that is devastating to get to 20 weeks and lose your wee angels. I hope and pray for a future for us all and lets hope we all have our BFP,s soon!

Nina a faint second line is still a positive I swear u can't fake a positive I think u can only have a false negative

This is amazing. I knew my birthday would be a lucky day yippee!

I only got a BFP with a FRER all my cheapiess were BFN till 2 days after my period was due , there's defo more than hope nina this is fab

Happy birthday cmc , hope this year is the start of a wonderful one for you xxxxx

It's a whole new decade so I hope it's good one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->