Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ive got very strong af cramps now. And pink spotting. Im excited for af! But dont know how im going to get any sleep tonight with these cramps. Oww!! Xxx

Good idea! Been that long since af i had forgotten that trick lol thank u xxx

mrs broody - isnt she early at 6dpo? Or do you think your O day was wrong? or is it due to first af since m/c??? I am 7dpo and no signs of her yet...:shrug:

happy birthday cmc hun xxxx
nina congrats hun, just looked at your chart, wow... mines so pathetic!! lmao
mrs broody pants, is this your first period since... do you usually suffer really bad??? xxxxx

sarahkr
mines so pathetic!!
No! You only just started! You should see my chart when I first began, it was all over the place! You'll get the hang of it.

sarahkr
mines so pathetic!!
No! You only just started! You should see my chart when I first began, it was all over the place! You'll get the hang of it.

oh nina, i think you would wet yourself with laughter..:haha:. i do, ahhh i'm so happy for you chiccy, you deserve it :happydance:xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Nina? Have u tested again?

Af is pretty much here but not in full flow yet. Maybe i didnt ovulate as i need clomid. But i guess it would be messed up after a loss. I hope the flow starts today so 1st June can be cd1. I like it when it matches the date! And then i can start clomid tomorrow!!!!! Exciting. I will need to order opks too :) xxx

I did!!!
These are SO hard to take pictures of. I know the second line is really hard to see, but IRL it's there. Faint, but stronger than yesterday and definitely visible without having to squint.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3758/8909993620_0cd9b69d18_z.jpg

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7340/8909375095_da3824d85c.jpg

I'm still cramping like AF is right around the corner, and CM is wet/watery/creamy. Don't know but def not dry!
This was taken about 40 minutes after.
I have my post doctor appointment tomorrow, I'm wondering if he'll be able to see anything to confirm- uterine lining, I know if there is something, it's way to early.
And if I do get a stronger positive tomorrow- if I should cancel the appointment and just schedule for a 6 week mark. My doctor already thinks I'm bonkers

lmao, my doc thinks i'm bonkers too, and way to regimented in ttc.. i need to relax lol, this is what he told me 3 weeks ago, after m/c, theres deffo a line there hun, just do another test in the morning, what time is your app? could he not do bloods to confirm, then get the ball rolling??? would you be under the care of the epau hun?? xxxx

I scheduled blood for next Wednesday, when AF will (hopefully!!!) be late.
It's better to schedule now instead of waiting for a darker line, because the appointments fill up like there's no tomorrow. In fact, Wednesday in the morning was the earliest! (the others were already at 8:30, too late)
Last time I didn't schedule, I went to a place that you don't need an appointment. I waited- 40 minutes!!! I'm not going through that again! It's so much easier to just cancel!
My appointments in the evening. 19:30, he closes at 20:00, so I probably won't have to wait even. I HATE waiting there!

I scheduled blood for next Wednesday, when AF will (hopefully!!!) be late.
It's better to schedule now instead of waiting for a darker line, because the appointments fill up like there's no tomorrow. In fact, Wednesday in the morning was the earliest! (the others were already at 8:30, too late)
Last time I didn't schedule, I went to a place that you don't need an appointment. I waited- 40 minutes!!! I'm not going through that again! It's so much easier to just cancel!
My appointments in the evening. 19:30, he closes at 20:00, so I probably won't have to wait even. I HATE waiting there!

:thumbup:yeah keep the app, and then you can take a stick in, will they do one themselves while you are there? my doc did, if they do, they can start proceeding hun... so yeah keep it, can you ask to be referred to the epau hun? be under their care? xxxxxx:hugs:

Mrs broody pant, yeah for AF coming lets hope this is it and you get a march 2014 bambino

Nina have you pee,ed on a first response I think they're super sensitive esp as ur period isn't due yet? But I see the line too...... This is so exciting...... Keep us all posted......

Nina - I see something too! Try a first response - I love those tests :)

Mrsbroodypant - definitely sounds like AF is on its way :)

Afm - I am considering ordering sie OPKs from eBay from an Aussie seller. What do you think of these?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/50x-OVU...ical_Special_Needs&hash=item5aeace5c98&_uhb=1

Hi ladies,

I have been quite depressed for the past couple of days and did not feel like connecting. Many things seems to have happened in my absence.

Bluestars - Welcome and so sorry for your loss. It must have been so painful. Hope you will have your BFP by July.

Nina - Congrats! I'm beyond thrilled for you. We'll all be counting the days until Wednesday :)

MrsBroodyPant - Yay for AF. I'd never imagine myself saying that, but life is just so unpredictable.

Hilslo - I still can not believe you didn't O following my pattern. I guess it just proves that every woman is different from each other!

cmc - Happy birthday. Hope the next couple of months brings you a rainbow baby.

All the other ladies - Hope you are OK!

AFM - I guess I stressed out myself so much over OPKs, temps and such, I couldn't have a sound sleep for almost a week! But today I had my OB appt and he confirmed I O'd. Such a relief!
He gave us the green light to TTC since my HCG dropped to neg 2 weeks ago. But we'll wait for a couple of cycles and start by mid-August when my third AF after MC will have supposedly passed.
He prescribed 1200 mcg folic acid though (800 in a multi-vit + 400 seperately) and said any extra not needed by the body will be extracted. I searched online and it seems so but I am confused. He also gave coraspin (kind of aspirin) and all in all I am again worried that he thinks sth is really wrong with me!
This TTC business is just sooo damn hard :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->