Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ece77 I'm sorry you have been feeling down and I hope your OB apt has helped knowing that you have O,ed is good news..... I know a few girls who had MC,s and after taking a type of aspiran has meant they have had no MC,s since

I too take stronger folic acid I wouldn't worry..... Half the world including me have spina bifida occultation and I took it just to be safer....... Literally 1 in 2 people have it

Meant occulta. Hate this predictive text

Hey girls just thought I'd give an update, just over three weeks since my erpc, was told to do a pregnancy test to see if levels come down and I'm still testing positive :-( got my blood test next week to check the actual numbers. This seems to be taking forever this time x

I would like to join you Ladies.
I began my miscarriage on the 21st of May. I miscarried on the 25th at 5 weeks. My short story is that I had a tubal reversal in 2012, tried for a year with no luck, had an HSG test in March 2013 and my left tube was opened during the procedure, my right one was hydro something or other. The loss was my first pregnancy in 12 years and the second loss in my reproductive history. I am 33, with one tube and I got pregnant right away. I lost it but I know that after 12 years and a reversal, I was blessed to be pregnant at all. I don't know if I was supposed to wait a whole cycle to try to get pregnant again. My loss was without "hospital" incident and my positive o test was on the 30th, so I o'd pretty quickly after. I usually o at cd13 so it was a few days early but really I had been spotting since the day my period was due. (I made sure to get a "not pregnant" on a digital test.) I felt as if my body was just as ready to try again right away as it would have been if I waited another cycle. Emotionally, I cried for a few days, asked God to hold on to my little one, and protect the little one He is going to bring to completion this time. I figure if I am meant for another miscarriage then that will be my road regardless. I eat right, take my vitamins, avoid stress, (as I can) and pray. I can't do much more than that. It has taken me 14 months to get to my first loss. I am having faith that it will take me about 42 weeks and God to get me to my 3rd gain. : ))

Praying for the best for all you ladies I hope to get to know better.

Argh. Second line not much darker than yesterdays. Praying this bean sticks.
Took a comparison picture from yesterday. Please tell me your honest thoughts. I'd rather be told the truth now than have high hopes shattered afterwards.

Todays:
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8409/8919727739_e04f07992d.jpg

Top is yesterday, bottom today:
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3752/8920281482_7bc0598fba.jpg

AngienDaniel
I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:
You sound so strong, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better! <3

Argh. Second line not much darker than yesterdays. Praying this bean sticks.
Took a comparison picture from yesterday. Please tell me your honest thoughts. I'd rather be told the truth now than have high hopes shattered afterwards.

Todays:
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8409/8919727739_e04f07992d.jpg

Top is yesterday, bottom today:
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3752/8920281482_7bc0598fba.jpg

I can see the line clearly in the top picture. I would keep testing if I were you. Remember your hcg doubles every 48-72 hours so test again the day after tomorrow if you tested today. Those Internet cheapies don't always show good progression so maybe pick up some first response or a digital.

Fingers crossed for you :)

mornin girlies,
nina, you cant get ANY false positives with a pg test.. just false negs..... if you were not pg, it would not show any sort of line hun, can you get your hands in a frer??? xxxxxxxx

Nina there is definitely a pink line on both of them . Was this morning test with fmu ?

Nina - they do look very similar (but at least they are both positive!!). Did you take them both at the same time of day? Could it be that your urine was more diluted today so the HCG was more spread out so didn't show as darker? I'm with the others, if you can get your hands on a FRER I would.

AngienDaniel - welcome. I'm sorry you have to be on these boards but glad you've found us. I have had an ectopic so now only have one tube and am 32 so we're in a very similar boat! :hugs: Gret news that your body has bounced back so quickly though! :flower:

Ticklemonster - I'm so sorry your hormone levels are taking so long to fall. Mine were also a bit slow in decreasing but I'm tyring to think of it as a positive. Our bodies were obvioulsy gearing up well so next time if it is a healthy bean (or growing in the right place) hopefully it will stick! I'm not sure if there is any truth in that but it makes me feels right!

AFM I took a random OPK yesterday and it was starkly negative and also trie to measure my CP (I've briefly tried this before and from reading through our previous posts I'm fairly sure it was in the middle) but today I've had a little bit of ewcm and CP is much higher. I might take another OPK later today. It will probably be stark white again but I'm just escited that my body has had small change in what it is doing. I've still no real idea whether I'm supposed to O or not but right now I'd be thrilled with either! :winkwink:

Sarahkr I agree with you, I don't believe you can ever get a false positive

Angeldaniel, welcome I'm so sorry for your loss. You seem focused and that's great. I prayed too after my loss, I totally believe in Gods plan to prosper us and not to harm us, we will have hope and a future......

Nina I'm so excited I really do see 2 lines this is super, did u get a FRER at all to test with?

Ticklemonster you defo need your levels checked, mine have been 5000 and now 10 days after they were 200, so my preg tests were still positive but my levels are comin down well. I get more levels checked this Tuesday and I hope they're near zero..... Defo demand a proper level check just in case u need methotrexate, it mea s u can't try for 3 to 6 months and the sooner you get it ( if u need it) the sooner eels hit zero and your wait to try wont be as long then

AngienDaniel sorry for you loss! <3

Nina83 i see lines in both also. try again tomorrow FMP i think it will get darker!

Possitive thoughts your way and fingers crossed!! <3

Welcome angeldaniel. Sorry for your loss.

Nina those positive tests are very hopeful. Cant wait to see it on another brand test or digital.

Ive just taken my clomid tablet!!! Let my journey to a bfp begin!!!

Xxx

Yeah mrs broodypant good luck I hope it's a BFP month in June

Nina! I just saw your chart and got super excited to see you are bfp! I hope and pray this one sticks!

Thanks for the welcome ladies.
Your test does look a little tiny bit darker, Nina. If you can, I would make myself wait for 2 days and then test with the same kind of test. Then you will see. I think you should get your hopes up either way because I really believe a mindset can hinder or help. I am praying for your little one.
I am not really sure about my cycle this time. I am questioning my o time, questioning my reasoning for going ahead and not waiting like most people do. I am not that strong really and will probably blame myself if I lose another child because I neglected to make my heart wait patiently while my body took a little break. My belly hurts and so does my lower back. It was like this when I miscarried and I know I will be worried. I don't even know if my o tests were a true positive cause I always get two lines and now I am nervous.
I have read so many women on here that get pregnant and have to wait forever to get another pregnancy and usually end up losing that one as well. I pray and ask God to ease my doubt, and man, it is a hard thing to be a woman sometimes. I know that I have to conquer my fear of failure or I will make the joy of sex and babies seem like the worst of chores, especially after all this time of trying. I look around and I am thankful for my 14 year old son, my bossy, know-it-all husband and all the possibility. I am not going to fail and if by chance I do, then God will hold me and I will move on. I am going to be positive. : ))
I don't get to test until June 12 or so by my darkest o test. I am going to become a motivational baby-dancing speaker!

GO CHICKAS!! GET TO MAKING THOSE BABIES!!

Sarahkr I agree with you, I don't believe you can ever get a false positive

Angeldaniel, welcome I'm so sorry for your loss. You seem focused and that's great. I prayed too after my loss, I totally believe in Gods plan to prosper us and not to harm us, we will have hope and a future......

Nina I'm so excited I really do see 2 lines this is super, did u get a FRER at all to test with?

:nope:you cant, people would be suing the arse off clearblue/frer etc... no such thing, the only thing that i do believe is true, never go off an opk, even tho they can detect it, there arses are covered, as its an opk and not a pg test xxxx:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->