Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Welcome angeldaniel. Sorry for your loss.

Nina those positive tests are very hopeful. Cant wait to see it on another brand test or digital.

Ive just taken my clomid tablet!!! Let my journey to a bfp begin!!!

Xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay for the clomid! You must be excited :) I cannot take clomid because of hubby's low count, so instead we use the FSH injections. Do you get many side effects from the clomid?

I would like to join you Ladies.
I began my miscarriage on the 21st of May. I miscarried on the 25th at 5 weeks. My short story is that I had a tubal reversal in 2012, tried for a year with no luck, had an HSG test in March 2013 and my left tube was opened during the procedure, my right one was hydro something or other. The loss was my first pregnancy in 12 years and the second loss in my reproductive history. I am 33, with one tube and I got pregnant right away. I lost it but I know that after 12 years and a reversal, I was blessed to be pregnant at all. I don't know if I was supposed to wait a whole cycle to try to get pregnant again. My loss was without "hospital" incident and my positive o test was on the 30th, so I o'd pretty quickly after. I usually o at cd13 so it was a few days early but really I had been spotting since the day my period was due. (I made sure to get a "not pregnant" on a digital test.) I felt as if my body was just as ready to try again right away as it would have been if I waited another cycle. Emotionally, I cried for a few days, asked God to hold on to my little one, and protect the little one He is going to bring to completion this time. I figure if I am meant for another miscarriage then that will be my road regardless. I eat right, take my vitamins, avoid stress, (as I can) and pray. I can't do much more than that. It has taken me 14 months to get to my first loss. I am having faith that it will take me about 42 weeks and God to get me to my 3rd gain. : ))

Praying for the best for all you ladies I hope to get to know better.

Angie - Welcome. I am sorry you have to join us under such circumstances. I am sorry for your loss. I hope that everything works out for us all posting in this thread :hugs:

Hey girls just thought I'd give an update, just over three weeks since my erpc, was told to do a pregnancy test to see if levels come down and I'm still testing positive :-( got my blood test next week to check the actual numbers. This seems to be taking forever this time x

Maybe you should ask your Dr for a scan or for blood analysis. I haven't had analysis yet but will ask my fertility Dr on wed for a blood test. I got a negative HPT within a week of my loss. It sucks that we long for 2 lines on a HPT and then horrid stuff happens and instead we have to pray for 1 line, so we knew our body is getting back to normal. :hugs::hugs:

AFM - It's a public (bank) holiday here in Western Australia, so I have been cooking up a storm - mainly curry! Work is about to get very stressful as it's the end of financial year coming up (30 June) and 1 of my colleagues is away so I will be overseeing her work for the next 3 weeks. Basically doing 2 full time jobs in 1 full time hours.... and they wonder why I wanted to resign :dohh:

I am feeling impatient at the moment - am impatient to see fertility Dr on Wed, am impatient for AF to come back and am impatient to get results of Post Mortem on July 3rd. I just want another :bfp: - I guess I didn't honestly believe I would ever get one (with half an ovary) and so we only started trying late last year, with a break over Christmas before fertility treatment in Feb) - so it was all rather a shock and I didn't fully believe I was pregnant, even when looking at a scan - I had no morning sickness you see. Anyway, I kept telling myself that once I felt the baby kick and had my 20 week scan, it would all feel real. It's sad that as I turned the calendar over to June, the 7th has a dot next to it, as I was due to be 20 weeks on that date! Oh well, nothing I can do but move on but I am impatient!!!!!:wacko:

How is everyone else doing today?

:hugs:

Thanks for the welcome ladies.
Your test does look a little tiny bit darker, Nina. If you can, I would make myself wait for 2 days and then test with the same kind of test. Then you will see. I think you should get your hopes up either way because I really believe a mindset can hinder or help. I am praying for your little one.
I am not really sure about my cycle this time. I am questioning my o time, questioning my reasoning for going ahead and not waiting like most people do. I am not that strong really and will probably blame myself if I lose another child because I neglected to make my heart wait patiently while my body took a little break. My belly hurts and so does my lower back. It was like this when I miscarried and I know I will be worried. I don't even know if my o tests were a true positive cause I always get two lines and now I am nervous.
I have read so many women on here that get pregnant and have to wait forever to get another pregnancy and usually end up losing that one as well. I pray and ask God to ease my doubt, and man, it is a hard thing to be a woman sometimes. I know that I have to conquer my fear of failure or I will make the joy of sex and babies seem like the worst of chores, especially after all this time of trying. I look around and I am thankful for my 14 year old son, my bossy, know-it-all husband and all the possibility. I am not going to fail and if by chance I do, then God will hold me and I will move on. I am going to be positive. : ))
I don't get to test until June 12 or so by my darkest o test. I am going to become a motivational baby-dancing speaker!

GO CHICKAS!! GET TO MAKING THOSE BABIES!!

:flower:welcome hun, yeah i'm in the same boat as you, i didnt wait for a full cycle, i said i would, but then the signs were there, and i said to oh, well if my body is telling me, i'm gonna go ahead and try, but yeah, i dunno if my head could cope with the same happenenin again... so lets just be positive :happydance: i'm supposed to get af on the 9th.. but as my body is all over the place, she could come earlier or later... but praying like you, that this our sticky bean month :happydance: xxxxx:hugs:
mrs broody pants... let the fun begin xxxxx:hugs:

Hi everyone!

Susan - u sound very similar to me. I didnt have any morning sickness either. I felt totally normal and didnt believe i was pregnant. I really expected to see nothing at my first scan and then still couldnt quite believe i was lucky enough to actually be carrying a baby. I did a thread on here called 'i dont believe im pregnant' or something like that -look it up. Try to stay positive.
I havent had any side effects from clomid yet but i take it at night which is best as u sleep through sire effects lol.

Xxx

Hi everyone!

Susan - u sound very similar to me. I didnt have any morning sickness either. I felt totally normal and didnt believe i was pregnant. I really expected to see nothing at my first scan and then still couldnt quite believe i was lucky enough to actually be carrying a baby. I did a thread on here called 'i dont believe im pregnant' or something like that -look it up. Try to stay positive.
I havent had any side effects from clomid yet but i take it at night which is best as u sleep through sire effects lol.

Xxx

Hi MrsBroodyPant

I actually remember reading your posts when you were pregnant and thinking that you and I were a lot alike. Although I didn't see any anomalies on my scans apart from the baby measuring consistently a week behind from week 12, I personally think that my low papp a and free B-HCG could mean triploidy so I am just wanting to get the results in a months time and know for sure.

That a good idea about taking the clomid at night. I asked my FS about clomid but because we were going the IUI or IVF route, she said injectibles were best in our case. I found with the FSH, it made me bloated and gassy but nothing I couldn't cope with. Even when I was making 6 follicles and 3 of them large ones, all I felt was bloated..... it wasn't as bad as I had envisioned.

I just hope that I am pregnant again in time for Christmas - I was anticipating having an 8 week old at Christmas, I would love to be at the announcing stage come Christmas at the very least! Oh and I think I may have to stay Team Yellow next time! haha

Id love a bfp by Christmas too, but by Oct would be even better!
Xxx

Sounds like a plan! Its a strange feeling wanting af isnt it? Im so happy i got my af and its my birthday today. Af was my best present lol. X

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Happy birthday mrsbroodypant.....congrats on AF arriving..... Let the baby making begin

Dream..... With my 1st pregnancy I had zero symptoms... My pregnancy was so perfect with my DD, no sickness, nothing! Only I missed my period I'd have known nothing till I felts kicks..... With my recent pregnancy I was sore from the star so I just knew something was wrong........ How cool to announce a pregnancy at Christmas...... I hope we all get there. Your half ovary did it once so it can do it again!

Thank u ladies.

Im sat with a glass of wine whilst my DH cooks! Xxx

MRSBROODY- best bday wishes!

I also had zero morning sickness, which makes me wonder if that was a bad sign to begin with???

I think AF will be here soon :happydance:

MRSBROODY- best bday wishes!

I also had zero morning sickness, which makes me wonder if that was a bad sign to begin with???

I think AF will be here soon :happydance:

I had Hyperemisis and still lost my boys. I really dont think its a factor. I think some are just lucky with symptoms and some arent. i keep getting told every pregnancy is different xxx

Happy birthday MrsBroodyPants!!! V glad to hear your dh is spoiling you!

Susan - that is also what I'm aiming for. I told everyone once I got to 12 weeks last time but think I'll keep quiet as long as i can next time. I'd love to tell a couple of close friends at Christmas though! Here's hoping we all get to!

Nina - have you tested again today?

I also waited til 12 weeks to tell anyone and will wait as long as possible next time.
I know my hormones were very low and that why i didnt get any sickness or anything. The low hormones were an indicator for triplody so i will be worried if i dont have any symptoms again when pregnant xxx

I waited on my last pg , was going to announce on Christmas Day , would have been 12 weeks to my family and friends ( one sister knew ) didn't get to as mc on Christmas Eve . I'm now in two minds , I ended up telling everyone about mc as I needed their support , also ended up telling some people in work as had to take a month off after as was unwell .

This makes me think next time ill tell those close to me early as if it goes wrong and I end up mc again ill need them and thier support more than ever

I also waited til 12 weeks to tell anyone and will wait as long as possible next time.
I know my hormones were very low and that why i didnt get any sickness or anything. The low hormones were an indicator for triplody so i will be worried if i dont have any symptoms again when pregnant xxx

Do you mean you knew your hcg or progesterone or both? I wasn't getting mine tested so I have no idea.

I will still tell only very close family, friends right away, as I would also share the m/c with them. But as for anyone else I will hold out til it can't be hidden.

My testing date est July 4th (Ind day in USA), hoping for Fireworks for us all :dust:

Nina - :test: ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"