Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I also waited til 12 weeks to tell anyone and will wait as long as possible next time.
I know my hormones were very low and that why i didnt get any sickness or anything. The low hormones were an indicator for triplody so i will be worried if i dont have any symptoms again when pregnant xxx

That's why next time I won't complain (much) if I have my head in the toilet bowl just as long as my papp a and b-hcg are higher. You are in your twenties aren't you? What made them test your blood if you don't mind me asking? With me, it was because I was over 35

mornin ladies....
susan whats papp a hun?

mrs broody- yeah how old r u hun?

nina-if your on, how you gettin on?

everyone else, hope your ok girlies xxxxxx

Morning everyone , the sun is shining here :) but I'm off to work :( catch ye all later. Hope you have a lovely day x

Hi,

Im 29 as of yesterday lol.

Susan - in the UK u can opt to have a screening test at 12 week scan where they measure babys fluid on the neck and test my blood. The neck measurement was fine but my bloods were so low. They had never had anyone at that hospital with such low readings before!!

Sarah - papp-a is a hormone given off by the baby and shows how well the placenta is functioning.

Left wonderin - have a nice day at work.

Im cd4 now! X

Hi,

Im 29 as of yesterday lol.

Susan - in the UK u can opt to have a screening test at 12 week scan where they measure babys fluid on the neck and test my blood. The neck measurement was fine but my bloods were so low. They had never had anyone at that hospital with such low readings before!!

Sarah - papp-a is a hormone given off by the baby and shows how well the placenta is functioning.

Left wonderin - have a nice day at work.

Im cd4 now! X

:thumbup:ahh, i thought it was some test for ovulation or something :blush: ahhh your only a lil puppy :hugs: what does it mean when your bloods are low hun? sorry for all the questions :blush: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

It means there could be a chromosome disorder or the placenta is failing/not functioning well enough. If its the placenta they can give u asprin to thin blood so it passes to the baby more efficiently. My baby had the chromosome disorder.
Xxx

It means there could be a chromosome disorder or the placenta is failing/not functioning well enough. If its the placenta they can give u asprin to thin blood so it passes to the baby more efficiently. My baby had the chromosome disorder.
Xxx

:cry:ahh you poor thing.... if this is your month, will they send you to the epau hun? xxxxx:hugs:

Its not something i have, it was just in that particular pregnancy. It shoukd be all normal hormone levels next time if i have a healthy baby.
Xxx

Its not something i have, it was just in that particular pregnancy. It shoukd be all normal hormone levels next time if i have a healthy baby.
Xxx

ah thats ok then hun, fingers crossed, this is all our months :happydance: xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yesss! Lots of bfps!

We need lots of sex first lol xxx

:haha: yeah you do, i feel awful to oh, he said last night about bd, i was like no :haha: he feels used :blush: i've never had a high sex drive, but around ovulation for some reason i actually dream about it, then get the horn bug...:haha: but that only lasts a couple of days, then its like a chore for me, and tbh it is for him, but we know that we have to cover all bases... :blush: dont get me wrong, i enjoy it, but by day 4, i'm like ffs..... :haha:xxxxxxx:hugs:

Yes me too. DH calls me a sex pest lol. Im planning on copying the same routine as when we got our bfp so thats lots of bding! Xxx

lol, oh good so its not just me lmao :) yeah, thats probably the best way to do it, but i couldn't do it for 30 nights lmao... tbh i dont think he could either lol ;) xxxxx

:haha::haha:so do i, lol, but if it worked the first time, you know you can do it :winkwink: xxxxxx:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Yipeee!! FX

Hey ladies, just outside in sunny Northern Ireland enjoying this weather. The midwife just called and told me my HCG is now 29:happydance:

So that's me off their books. I just have to repeat a preg test in a week and make sure it's negative:thumbup:

But hey told ,e the pathology results can take up to 6 weeks I was o disappointed. I just want to know if my tube was a healthy one or nt...... I, hoping it was a healthy tube and then this whole ordeal is likely to be a one off as my other tube should hopefully be ok...fingers crossed.

The midwife said to let my body heal before i TTC but I don't want to wait I want to try in July hoping of course that AF arrives

How is everyone else today? I see there's lots of OH,s like my DH.... He felt used too when TTC:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->