Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Congratulations nina. I stalked your chart and saw your updated temps and all the + hpts. Keep positive! This is a chance. I hope it works out well for u. Keep us updated when u can. Best of luck xxx

:dance: Yay, Nina! Just try to enjoy it for now, I know there's no way to relax. :yipee::yipee::yipee:

LADIES- May I join you??

My name is Morgan and DH and I got pregnant last August with our PRECIOUS ANGELBABY, Jaxon. We were in a HORRENDOUS car accident March 29th (his birthday) and they had to deliver him at 37 weeks gestation, via emergency cesarean. He lived for 12 days and was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.. he was all mine and WOW what an amazing feeling that is. He was born a "sleeping" baby. He had little to no brain activity due to my placenta being ruptured and he was deprived oxygen for 2 hours. My cord was dry. On April 10th Jesus took our LO. We were married that week in the NICU with my son on DH's chest.. what an amazing experience. So here I am, young, freshly hitched, HURTING, yet TTC ONCE AGAIN. I am an AVID BnBer so anyone looking for a friend, I could really use one :hugs:

Now here for the lighter stuff:
Thinking 2DPO but these damned OPKs are killin me.. pink lines all over the place.. :wacko: hoping to test by the 11th!

NICE TO MEET YOU LADIES !!!

ooh ooh and add me on FB.. :)
https://www.facebook.com/morgan.berkemeier?ref=tn_tnmn

Morganwhite I am so sorry to read what you have just been through. It truly hit the bottom of my heart..... I hope you get your BFP soon... Such a precious wee life and he will always be your Angel.

Nina I'm so happy for you. I know it's such a worry but all you can do now is try to relax, enjoy being pregnant and wait to 7 weeks for your scan. I hope this is your rainbow....e joy your weekend away

Hi Morgan and welcome

I so sorry for your loss. It is very sad. U have been through a lot. Getting married with your son there was a lovely idea. I hope u get another precious baby soon.

Xxx

Thank you ladies! I am just trying to find a forum that doesnt have a million people and one with ladies who really know how i feel... ya know?

Currently have EWCM thinking im Oing now but not sure? This is my 2nd cycle since postpartum bleeding... +OPK 2 days ago, so a little confused..

Haha I'll check in with ya'll tomorrow!

Sending lots of babydust your way :):dust:

Hi Morgan , its really nice to meet you and you have found a wonderful bunch of ladies :)
I'm so sorry for the loss of your little one and in such tragic circumstances :(

You sound like one strong lady :) excited to be sharing this journey with you . I'm on cycle 4 in the Tww following the loss of my little soul at 12 weeks on Christmas Eve. Im on 9 DPO and counting . Refusing to test early lol....

Morgan, i have had so much support from here and i hope we can all be there for you on your next life journey xxx

Ladies I just did a preg test and its completely negative, no faint line. I'm so happy (crazy but true) . I just want to move on from and start to TTC hopefully in July. My HCG was 29 yesterday morning so I hope it's hit rock bottom now

I was also wondering......... I also did an O test and there's a faint 2 nd line..... Would I be approaching O?..... I had my MC on 14th may and had surgical removal for the ectopic twin on 20th may........I didn't think I could O until about 2 weeks after my HCG goes to zero???????

The Dr who scanned me last fri saw follicles on my left ovary.... Not sure what happening with my body right now... Hope it's going back to norm

Leftwonderin.....when are you gonna test.... It's such a looooong 2 weeks isn't it

Welcome Morgan,

I am so sorry for your loss (hugs). You are very welcome in this forum though and I look forward to reading your posts.

Sorry - I've been really busy at work so working late and not keeping up with you ladies!

Welcome Morgan! Your story made me quite teary. It must have been horrific. I'm so glad you're joined this board. It's a lovely bunch of ladies that are amazingly supportive.

Nina - I've been saving these guys up for our first :bfp::
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Just remember to enjoy it - you won't make it more sticky by worrying. (easier said than done i know!). Have a fab break! x

Left wonderin - I'm with you on the holding out - though my luteal phase is quite short :( so I don't normally have to wait long! Getting negative opks is bad enough...btw - I hadn't realised before that you lost your lo on Christmas Eve - horrible timing. Sometimes these things know how to kick you that little bit harder don't they? :shrug:

cmc - OPKs can pick up hcg as the hormones are similar (though HPTs cannot pick up the LH surge) so it is likely that they are picking up the remnants of your rapidly falling hcg levels given. I had the same thought when my hpt said zero and a couple of days later I got a near positive OPK until I did a bit of googling. Though given your unusual circumstances who knows?? Our bodies are capable of weird and wonderful things at the moment!

Sarah - can you post us a link to your chart so we can have a sneaky peak?

Susan - so glad you're happy with your new FE. It must feel good to get hte process going again so you're one step closer to your bfp! I'd a few stories of ladies relaxing before they go for IVF and getting pregnant before IVF even though they had previously been trying for a while. It goes to show that maybe we could get our bfps a little quicker if we learned to relax (I'm laughing at myslef now - I know there's no chance I can chill out that much as it's always in the back of my mind lol!). Are you counting down days until your last day yet? I know how you feel about doing two people's jobs. When they were recruiting for my maternity cover they were going to take on two people! Since I'm no longer going to go on maternity leave can I get two people's pay???:winkwink:

Mrs BroodyPants - how's the new cycle treating you - are you going to try anything new this time round?

AFM - still waiting (yawn) for af. I've had so much ewcm (sorry - tmi) over the past couple of days but all negtive OPKs and no pre-af cramps so think it is probably just because my body is still messed up. I will hit CD50 on saturday so getting quite disheartened by hte whole process. Just want to be able to try again. Grrr.....:growlmad:

lune_miel - sorry :witch: got you but new month brings new luck (sorry - I sound like fortune cookie!)

ps -sorry this has turned into an essay - if you've persevered the end then this is for you - :flower:

Hilslo thank you.... That makes sense to me.....I kinda feel like trying this month but I know I shouldn't .... I had a lot of internal bleeding and my ectopic was ruptured and attached to my colon so I really should wait........ It's just so hard doing nothing

Hilslo have you had 1 AF since your ectopic?

Not one unfortunately! I know EXACTLY how you feel! I know I should give my body time to recover as I also had a ruptured tube and internal bleeding. It was not attached to anything but my tube but as I now have a whopping great incision and a few sliced muscles I figure I should at least wait until after my first AF. As I didn't bleed much at all after the op I figure there's a lot of old blood (urgh!) in there waiting to come out which probably would be very stable for an egg to implant in. On the other hand.... all this waiting around is so boring and I want to be pregnant again so badly!! :wacko:

I had no bleeding after at all..... My scan last fri showed an empty womb and 'nice' thin lining according to the Dr! Gosh I suppose it's normal to take weeks for AF to return then, how annoying! I'm hoping to try July, fingers crossed, though they told me to wait 3 months. I didn't need methotrexate so it's prob to let my body heal.

mornin ladies,
welcome morgan and so sorry for your loss :( must have been awful... but your back here, on the horse :)
hislo hun, i aint got the foggiest how to do it chic, i tried copy and pasting, but when i clicked on it, it said there was to much information :(
how is all today my fine ladies??? xxxxxx
mrs b, hey i think it said that about implantation so i'd pay, do you think? cos i'm allowed on vip for a month, and thats part of what you get for a vip lol ;) xxxxx

Sorry I've been MIA, been busy here. I'm cycle day 21 here, still waiting to O. I did start temping but then my lovely child broke my thermometer lol. Broke until payday to buy another (freakin car rego and electricity bill had to coincide!) so that's on the back burner.
Last two days I've gotten full ferning on the microscope but OPK's are still very negative. Also lots of wet CM but no EWCM. So who knows where this is going. But making sure to get in lots of :sex: just incase ;) Started my lifestyle change and am dyiiiiing for carbs and caffeine LOL. Getting shocking heartburn and am so bloody tired.

I just quickly speed read through the pages I've missed so I will try catch up later! But I managed to see a big CONGRATS to Nina :hugs:
And welcome Morgan - I am so deeply sorry for your loss xx

Twinmummy ive missed u! I hope you ovulate soon hun.

Sarah - yes every now and then FF gives u a couple of VIP days to try to tempt u into paying lol.

C.m.c and Hilslo - Sounds like u will be better to wait until AF before TTC again. I know the wait is horrible but u have both been through a lot. Hugs xxx

Im CD6 now. Last clomid tablet today!!!
xxx

Hello everyone , doesn't waiting just suck ! Looks like we are all waiting for something ..... Waiting to try , waiting to heal , waiting for+ Opk , waiting to test , waiting for AF to go .
We are all connected by the fact that we are all waiting to hold our little miracles in our arms :) it's so lovely to have people to share all this waiting with xxxxxx

yeah left wonderin its awful, i just hope that if i dont get a bfp, i get af on time, i know its my own fault for not waiting, but i'm impatient lol, and it would be awesome for us all to get our bfp's ;) xxxx

mrs b- yeah, thats what i thought, its not that i'm being tight or anything, but i'm on the fm and that costs a bloody fortune, plus the silly thing isn't as accurate as a smiley, there not cheap either.... so temping is just something i'm doing for fun, so i refuse to pay lol, i'm not even sure how much it is, but never the less its still not as accurate as a pg test, nothing is as solid as that! so i'm just gonna keep on the free one lmao (tight arse) do you pay for yours hun?xxxxxxx

No i wouldnt pay either lol. Ive used it for a couple of years now and think it works well enough without paying lol.

Left wondering - i know its a complete waiting game. We need to remember not to wish our lives away and go with the journey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->