Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Yes smiley ones! I just love a big fresh box of those bad boys x

Cmc - happy anniversary!!

Sarah - Fingers crossed no AF will arrive and we'll have two BFPs!!!

I did an opk today and got a positive!!!! :happydance: So excited my body is finally doing something! (tmi alert - I've got more ewcm than I've ever had. Usually it never really gets to ewcm but it's been building up over the past few days so maybe my body will ovulate strongly - if that is even possible - can you ovulate strongly - I've no idea!)

The big question (other than if Sarah is pregnant :winkwink:) is do I seduce dh tonight? (more likely I'll just pin him down and tell him to od his duty :haha:)

Half of me thinks I shouldn't as I've no idea what is happening in there with old blood etc and obviously don't want to miscarry but the other half has that "you're more fertile immediately after a loss" niggle whispering away. What would you wise ladies do? x

Hilslo it's such a hard decision....... Me personally I'm gonna NTNP..... Maybe nature will know best and if nature wants to not get pregnant you won't .....but if she does then you will........ It's so hard.....

I take it AF is 2 weeks away????

eek - I'm not sure. I might jump hubby but not hold my legs up in the air afterwards lol - I think that might be the closest I can get to NTNP!!

My luteal phase was borderline scarily short (8-11 days) but I'm secretly hoping that being pregnant will have reset my system a little (I never used to get ewcm so it's obviously doing something differently!) and push it closer to the 2 week mark - even if it will be hard to wait that long!!!

How are you doing - any signs of activity in there? I've worked out that if I do ovulate it will be around 3 weeks after I got negatives on both hpt and opks (I didn't get my hcg measured so that's as close as I can get to saying that my levels were zero). x

Hilslo I kinda think an ectopic is totally different to a MC so maybe you could go for it.....lol at your NTNP that's prob the best I'd be doing lol......

My levells were 29 on Tuesday o hoping zero this Tuesday...... Who knows when AF will arrive but I'm usually very regular and have 26 to 28 day cycles....fingers crossed.

OMG - I've finally figured out how to attach my chart!!!!

For those of you who would like to this is how I did it:

When you are on your chart page (using FertilityFriend ) use the drop down option on "sharing" tab at the top. Choose "getcode" in the "charting home page" sub-heading. You then need to copy and past the link contained in the "bbCode Code: (Message Boards) Chart Thumbnail:" box

Hilslo I kinda think an ectopic is totally different to a MC so maybe you could go for it.....lol at your NTNP that's prob the best I'd be doing lol......

My levells were 29 on Tuesday o hoping zero this Tuesday...... Who knows when AF will arrive but I'm usually very regular and have 26 to 28 day cycles....fingers crossed.

I used to ovulate anywhere between 19 - 28 days so around 3-4 weeks so if you had a regular cycle I suspect you will O two weeks after you levels hit zero! so hopefully the end is in sight for you too...the waiting is horrible isn't it? :hugs:

Hi everyone :) exciting times ahead I see Sarah :) well I've just gone to the loo and (tmi ) checking cm there was some brown coloured cm . Not a lot but there . I'm 10dpo so its either a very early AF on the way ....or ......... Something else . Just have to wait it out and see what happens over the next few hours or days !
Also have a weird pain for the last few days in my hips and a headache all day today . I also think but am not sure ( could be the bra I'm wearing ) my boobs hurt right at the sides ....
No symptoms then all of a sudden lots all at once .... Could more than likley be AF arriving though .... Ill keep you posted :)

Yeah being able to do nothing but wait is the worst and I've been given 6 weeks off sick by my dr and I get full pay anyway so all I'm doing is resting up (don't want adhesions) and just waiting!!!!!!!

It's so exciting that you're ovulating....... That's been a long wait but maybe your body just knew it needed it?

Yeah being able to do nothing but wait is the worst and I've been given 6 weeks off sick by my dr and I get full pay anyway so all I'm doing is resting up (don't want adhesions) and just waiting!!!!!!!

It's so exciting that you're ovulating....... That's been a long wait but maybe your body just knew it needed it?

I really hope this is me about to ovulate - I guess I'll see how my temps go over the next few days but I'm optomistic I'm finally going to!!

Leftwonderin - ooooh I hope so!1 This is gong to be a very exciting week on the board!!! Keep us posted!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Leftwonderin this is exciting........ There's been so much good news here lets hope good things come in 3's....nina Sarah and leftwonderin.........:happydance:

Hils.... You must be O ing...... It was positive and AF not here yet o I bet u are...such good news

It yanks c.mc , trying not to get my hopes up ! Ooh I hate this , I was doing so well being positive too !!

Sounds so exciting with people ovulating or thinking they may be heading for BFP's. :)

I don't know whether to try at home the next 1-2 cycles whilst waiting for my IVF to come around. I will be having embryo scope done when I have IVF which is where they time lapse film the embryos developing over the timeframe after fertilisation and study them that way rather than an IVF dr looking at them twice daily under a microscope which means physically removing the Petri dish from the incubator etc. it's meant to be able to see how they divide and give better odds for selecting good ones. The Dr seemed to think my miscarriage was down to egg quality (which I think is a stock standard answer when a woman is over 35). Anyway If I try at home and get pregnant - how do I know things will be ok? But then again, even if I waited for IVF and they put the best one in, it still doesn't guarantee.

I don't think they would have seen anything wrong with my previous baby when she was at blastocyst stage and probably would have placed that embryo in. Who knows?!

So do you think I should get some freebies in at home whilst I wait for IVF and if its meant to be, it will happen? I have my smileys, cheapies and pee pots all ready! :lol:

I have been getting cramping, lots of wetness etc since yesterday and thought AF was on its way but it could just be the DHEA which is for improving egg quality. I hope AF arrives soon!

Mmm your right , I heard an interview on the radio last week that 70% of ALL women's eggs are genetically challenged , lots of them may fertilise but never implant . They were saying that one of the issues that is being researched now is trying to detect the good eggs from the damaged ones in fertilised embryo for Ivf . They are saying that it could increase the positive outcome of Ivf by 57% ! Currently statistically you have 1 -4 chance of success like natural cycles 20% , but with this method being developed you will have 2.5 -4 chance each time .

Anyway ( sorry I got side tracked ) I'd say go for it ;)

If I did fall pregnant naturally with all mine and hubbies issues I would do the old "whoops Dr.... Didn't think that would happen" response hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->