Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

No i wouldnt pay either lol. Ive used it for a couple of years now and think it works well enough without paying lol.

Left wondering - i know its a complete waiting game. We need to remember not to wish our lives away and go with the journey xxx

:haha:oh thats alright then, lol, i thought it was me being a tight arse :haha: no oh is going mad at me atm for even doing it :growlmad: he said i'm getting silly now, and i heard what the dr said , i need to relax and it will happen in time, and to stop being so regimented :haha: when i had the m/c i was like bang, bang, bang, with days, symptoms, etc.. he was like bloody hell, you need to relax, its supposed to be natural and enjoyable :haha: then i saw a picture of him and his wife with their baby, i asked him, how long he was trying? he said oh it happened the first month we decided :growlmad: well he's a doctor, probably ordered loads of tests for him and his wife.. you know what i mean lol :haha: wouldn't let a m/c happen for them :growlmad: god i'm such a nasty bitch :haha: he was probably just normal like us really :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Some people are just lucky and get pregnant straight away. But it will be worth it in the end! I first started temping coz DH read about it and wanted to try it. I wasnt happy about waking up the same time each day so he used to set his alarm and put the thermonitor in my mouth for me and record all the results lol. I ended up taking over and now i dont even tell him when i get a +opk or anything. I do all the planning and he just has to perform lol xxx

Some people are just lucky and get pregnant straight away. But it will be worth it in the end! I first started temping coz DH read about it and wanted to try it. I wasnt happy about waking up the same time each day so he used to set his alarm and put the thermonitor in my mouth for me and record all the results lol. I ended up taking over and now i dont even tell him when i get a +opk or anything. I do all the planning and he just has to perform lol xxx

:haha:what a star.... see i'm so used to jumping up and peeing in a cup, now i haven't been doing that, i'm getting used to sticking it in my gob (the thermometer lol) :haha: so its just a bit of harmless fun, i do it cosi want to.. i told oh, you just do your part, and i'll do all the hard stuff :haha: just did an opk, as i'm crampy, its bloody positive??? :wacko: shit, should i be dtd??? can i be ovulating again? i told you my body is all over the place :wacko: arrggghh what shall i do? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Sarah have you done a hpt? OPK's can go go positive because of pregnancy :D

Sarah have you done a hpt? OPK's can go go positive because of pregnancy :D

:nope:no, af is due sunday... but i'm crampy today, feels like ovulation cramps? is it possible to ovulate now? :wacko: well its me so nothings impossible :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

Test!! :haha:

I'd have peed on like 20+ by now lol. Sounds promising though if your due Sunday and OPK's are back to positive. Fingers crossed!

Test!! :haha:

I'd have peed on like 20+ by now lol. Sounds promising though if your due Sunday and OPK's are back to positive. Fingers crossed!

:nope:lol, i'm not testing, is it possible to ovulate now? well it must be, thats positive? should i be dtd??? oh shit, not prepared for this? how can i ovulate now? :wacko: xxxxxx:hugs:

It's my anniversary today, wish I had AF as a present but I know it's too soon.

Sarahkr .... Test!...... Your O tests could be picking up HCG, this is exciting

I'm just looking at your sig - so your 11dpo now? It's almost impossible to ovulate twice so far apart (almost!) so id personally doubt it's actual O if your sig is right. I stand by my TEST!!!! Lol

happy anniversary cmc hun :)
well the ticker says 11 dpo, ff says 12 dpo, i'm so confused, so should i be dtd??? why would an opk pick up pregnancy? i thought they were designed to pick up your lh surge?? xxxxxx

If you google it it will explain better than I can LOL. basically the hormones are similar and OPK's can pick up hcg and show up as a positive opk (when I still had hcg in my system after losing our daughter I got blazing positive OPK's, definitely was NOT ovulating)

If you google it it will explain better than I can LOL. basically the hormones are similar and OPK's can pick up hcg and show up as a positive opk (when I still had hcg in my system after losing our daughter I got blazing positive OPK's, definitely was NOT ovulating)

:hugs:thanks hun, i'll google it, but it feels like ov cramps??? well, i've actually had ov/af cramps 3 times now :wacko: told you my body was messed up, i dont think it knows what its doing??? (bit like me lol) xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

just looked it up, scatty reviews, some say yes, some say you can ovulate before af... so thats me out, not dtd lol, dr said its impossible to ov so far apart, but I AM a unique case lol xxxxx

Sarah. Have u got a hpt in your house? If not, go buy one!
Xxx

Happy anniversary cmc

Sarah. Have u got a hpt in your house? If not, go buy one!
Xxx

Happy anniversary cmc

:haha:yeah hun, i've got 3 cb plus, 1 cb conception and 5 cheap ones :haha: call me miss pregnancy test!! :nope: i'm not wasting them, i might as well hold out, what if ff was saying implantation, but really it was ovulation??? :shrug: i am a strange one :haha:, i doubt it would show positive as i'm not due till sunday :shrug: xxxxx:hugs:

Oh u got plenty of hpts!! Ok wait as long as u want hun but i hope its a bfp. Stay away af!! X

Oh u got plenty of hpts!! Ok wait as long as u want hun but i hope its a bfp. Stay away af!! X

:haha: dont ask me why i have so bloody many, i just do lol, :haha: :hugs: ahh thanks hun, but i'm never that lucky :cry: just probably ovulating again xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->