Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

mornin my lovely ladies
girlies, its not a pg test... its an opk, i dont know why its positive??? i'm holding out till sunday as i couldnt bear the disappointment :( i thought af was commin yesterday... whhhooo boy did i have a bad spell of af cramps, it was like my body was desperately trying to, but frig knows whats going on, me thinks i've truly messed up my cycle :( i just dont know what it wants to do???
anyway, how are you all today?? finally woke up to sunshine yipee :) xxxxxx

Hi Sarah , I've buckets of hope for you this cycle :) it's lovely and sunny here too :) this am brown tinged cm barley there ( only when I look for it if you know what I mean ( tmi )
DPO 11 today ........... Still waiting

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday :)

Hi Sarah , I've buckets of hope for you this cycle :) it's lovely and sunny here too :) this am brown tinged cm barley there ( only when I look for it if you know what I mean ( tmi )
DPO 11 today ........... Still waiting

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday :)

:hugs:oh i hope we get our BFP's chic, i would be so happy, i've just got loads of creamy cm :blush: sorry :blush: yeah i know what you mean hun, last month i wore white knickers all weekend :haha: i had a few spots of "old blood" like my body was desperately trying to, but.. well we know the rest, when is your af due hun? xxxxx:hugs:

Dream.....I'd defo be going for it!!! As you say they're freebies

Sarah FF says AF due on Wednesday next I have 15 day LP so seems to early for AF right ? Although I may have o/v earlier than I thought although only got + Opk on cd 12 .... Come on BFP LETS BE HAVING YOU :)

Fxd for us this month !

Sarah FF says AF due on Wednesday next I have 15 day LP so seems to early for AF right ? Although I may have o/v earlier than I thought although only got + Opk on cd 12 .... Come on BFP LETS BE HAVING YOU :)

Fxd for us this month !

:hugs:oh i'm praying for us hun :), positive thoughts :) xxxxxx:hugs:

Hi ladies.

So much activity! And exciting too!

Sarah & left wonderin - i had brown cm just before my bfp. A positive opk is a big indicator for bfp, just search it on here, ive read loads of threads about it. I hope u both get bfp like Nina.

Cmc & Hilslo - sorry u are both having to wait so long. Hugs xxx

Susan - u might as well try at home. Just enjoy it and see what happens. I understand that u feel there is no hope naturally. I feel like that too, i dont have a chance without clomid. At least u are on the right track and if u get lucky before then bonus!

AFM im cd7 ...nothing to report lol

Xxx

Hi ladies.

So much activity! And exciting too!

Sarah & left wonderin - i had brown cm just before my bfp. A positive opk is a big indicator for bfp, just search it on here, ive read loads of threads about it. I hope u both get bfp like Nina.

Cmc & Hilslo - sorry u are both having to wait so long. Hugs xxx

Susan - u might as well try at home. Just enjoy it and see what happens. I understand that u feel there is no hope naturally. I feel like that too, i dont have a chance without clomid. At least u are on the right track and if u get lucky before then bonus!

AFM im cd7 ...nothing to report lol

Xxx

:hugs:thanks hun, got the mother-in-law comin to stay at the weekend :growlmad: she always opens the flood gates, so really don't want her to come, i know i'll be moody, thinking just go away... lol:haha: how nasty am i? xxxxxx:hugs:

Oh no mil for the weekend is hard lol.... I feel for you lol ......

:haha:i'm already in sulk mode :haha: why does she have to come this bloody weekend??? it means i have to be happy and entertain her :growlmad: i've got too much on my mind for it, AND to top it off, his brother, wife and niece are picking her up sunday, and we're all going for a meal :growlmad: this is gonna be the hardest weekend EVER, i won't be wearing white knickers lol, i'll just be back and too to the loo, keep checking :haha: how awful am i??? xxxxxx:hugs:

Having rellies stay over is my worst nightmare. I love my family, but I can barely keep my cool with mine staying, let alone his lol. His sister stayed for almost a month a while back and I wanted to strangle her by the time she left!! :haha:

Having rellies stay over is my worst nightmare. I love my family, but I can barely keep my cool with mine staying, let alone his lol. His sister stayed for almost a month a while back and I wanted to strangle her by the time she left!! :haha:

:blush:this couldn't have come at a worse time, i mean she's lovely, but my head is all over the place :wacko: more than usual :haha:, well i suppose i cant blame her if the witch comes, its not her fault, but everytime we go there to stay, af ALWAYS comes :growlmad: he just does not get how stressed i am about it! nevermind friggin entertaining, i'm just like.... NO!!!xxxxx:hugs:

Im lucky that my family all live close by so i only have to see them all for short visits. I could cope with the inlaws sleeping over lol xxx

Im lucky that my family all live close by so i only have to see them all for short visits. I could cope with the inlaws sleeping over lol xxx

:growlmad:christ my mum and dad just walked in.... at least it was short and sweet lmao xxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->