Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Hilslo. I found this and it supports trying sooner

https://www.ectopic.org.uk/index.php/news/pregnancy-interval-after-miscarriage/

Hi everyone , have had more brown discharge today , more " old blood like " than cm now . 90% sure AF is on the way 10% doubt is due to temp rise this am and the fact that it FF saying AF not due till Wed .

I can't deal with not knowing anymore and will test tommrow with fmu . I need to know one way or the other:wacko: not knowing is killing me , even worse than AF coming !!!!

Good luck tomorrow Left Wondering! We all know which %age we are rooting for for you :)

Good luck for those that are testing. :)

I am off for a million blood and urine tests for FS - their seems to be every test imagined on the referral. Then off to library to pick up books on IVF :) need to be read up :)

Hope your bloods went ok and you found some books!

Who else is guilty of wanting Sunday to hurry up so Sarah will test lol :wave: Left Wondering too of course if its Sunday for you tomorrow (no idea where you live and too lazy to search back in the thread :blush: lol)

Yes come on Sunday!!
Not long to go....

Left wonderin, have u tested yet?

Susan good luck with bloods etc. I hope u found some good books.

Xxx

mornin lovely's
well its mother in law day :( lol, bad mood already hahaha
how are you all? i wont be testing tomoz, the mother in law is here, ff is also saying for some reason test thurs??? who do i listen to?? christ if af hasn't shown up by thursday, i'll be at the docs :( so i will probably test monday if she doesnt show up by then, as MIL always opens the flood gates :(
how is everyone doing? suns out again :) xxxxxx

I'm going off to sulk now Sarah lol. This is torture :haha: I have a really good feeling about your positive opk :)

Me - my body's nuts. Still getting alot of EWCM and ferning on saliva test. But stark negative OPK's. DTD to cover bases just incase but I don't believe I'm actually about to O - beginning to wonder if losing weight is screwing with my estrogen levels - there for giving me the ferning and EWCM.
Why can this just be straight forward lol.

I'm going off to sulk now Sarah lol. This is torture :haha: I have a really good feeling about your positive opk :)

Me - my body's nuts. Still getting alot of EWCM and ferning on saliva test. But stark negative OPK's. DTD to cover bases just incase but I don't believe I'm actually about to O - beginning to wonder if losing weight is screwing with my estrogen levels - there for giving me the ferning and EWCM.
Why can this just be straight forward lol.

:haha:we're both sulking :haha: god my body is being weird, i never wear pads, but i've put one on, it feels like water comin out of me? :wacko: checked, cervix is high, closed and firm and milky/creamy cm, but it really feels like water??? oh god i hope this doesn't end in disaster :cry: so wanna test, but gonna hold out, cant do it whens she's here anyway :growlmad: if i survive her comin, i'll know i'm in with a chance :haha:
FF has a pink box on tomoz, then a black box on thurs? :wacko: xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Every symptom you post has me more and more hopeful for you seriously! Sounding positive :)

I have no clue - I got a week into charting for the first time and DD broke my thermometer. Haven't even watched the lessons yet lol. I'm sure one of the other ladies will know.

I have no clue - I got a week into charting for the first time and DD broke my thermometer. Haven't even watched the lessons yet lol. I'm sure one of the other ladies will know.

:hugs:thanks hun, i've looked at other charts, some are like mine, i took my temp this am, quite high, same as others, then is goes right down the next day, so i think thats what will happen to me :( xxxx:hugs:

Well ladies , chickened out of testing with fmu .......... However then said sod this and tested with smu ...........

Well ....... I'm even scared to write it as still think I'm dreaming . I just got my very own :bfp: eeeeeeeeeeek , Im a bundle of nerves !!!! Haven't told oh yet you ladies are the first to know . I need to find out how to post a photo so you can confirm I'm not dreaming !!!!!! A definite second line immediately came up but still don't trust it :haha:

Well ....... I'm even scared to write it as still think I'm dreaming . I just got my very own :bfp: eeeeeeeeeeek , Im a bundle of nerves !!!! Haven't told oh yet you ladies are the first to know . I need to find out how to post a photo so you can confirm I'm not dreaming !!!!!! A definite second line immediately came up but still don't trust it :haha:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so pleased for you!!!! Where is your hubby? Oooh can't wait to hear how he takes it :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->