Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

YIPEEEEEEEEE...... oh i hope mines the same, when is af due hun??? xxxxx

Well, I went shopping today and the chemist had FRER pregnancy tests for $9.99 down from $16.99 (so they ended up about £4 for 3 tests) - so I bought 3 packs of 3 and then came home and thought I'd sort out my bathroom cupboard and get my ovulation kits put into expiry date order. ummmm people....I have a problem!

https://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/935784_10151488725428131_756976973_n.jpg

This doesn't even include my fertility monitor sticks or my clearblue digital HPT's which I just found...... :lol:

Wish AF would hurry up and come back so I can try these bad boys out :lol:

Hubby just shook his head when he saw me snapping a pic with my iPad!

FF says Wednesday but I think Tuesday .... Now hopefully not for a very long time lol......

I let poor hubby go off to work not knowing ... I'm almost afraid to tell him in case it isn't real ! I think I might wait until AF is late to tell him just in case . I really don't think I believed it would happen again ! I'm now offically terrified ! But one day at a time .

How do you post a pic ? Ill share my test results

:happydance:go to reply with quote, down the bottom it says manage attatchments, then a window will pop up, it will say browse, press that, then upload. then submit your quote xxxxx:hugs:

How do you post a pic ? Ill share my test results

Its the Yellow, Square above the posting box. When you click on it, it brings up a box for you to put the link it. You must have the pic saved to either a photo site (I usually upload to facebook as I can't always be bothered using my photobucket account). Then it puts the pic here

Susan - your photo made me chuckle - you are now very prepared. Let's hope you don't get to use them all because you get a bfp. Murphy's law says that because you're so organised that you won't need them all!

Left wonderin So excited for you!!!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Believe it - they don't lie!!!

cmc - thank you so so much for the link (I was on my phone yesterday and wrote a big ost but then my phone lost it Doh!) it makes me feel justified that we did end up trying on the day i think I O'd (still waiting for cross hairs to confimr but given I had a patch of ewcm, a positive OPK, O pain and now 2 days of high temps I'm pretty confident I did. Now I've at least got a bit of excitement that I'm in with a shout!!! I don't really think it will happen this mont has I think we dtd too late (I was having O pains as we were :sex:) so probably too late.

Nina -how's pregnancy treating you so far???

Sarah - you hae the patience of a saint - how on earth have you managed to restrain yourself for so long?? :headspin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 6
It's not even a squinter! - huge, huge congratulations!!!!!

YIPEEEEEEE...... CONGRATULATIONS HUN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

i haven't got patience, i just cant stand seeing a bfn lol, i'm just gonna see if i survive the weekend, i've got af cramps, so looks like i wont get my BFP... my body is just being weird?

but YIPEEEEEE left wonderin :) xxxxxxxx

i haven't got patience, i just cant stand seeing a bfn lol, i'm just gonna see if i survive the weekend, i've got af cramps, so looks like i wont get my BFP... my body is just being weird?

Could it be your body starting to get ready and testing out some stretching???

I have my fingers crossed for you. Not often I want Monday to roll around lol!

Eeeeeep!! Left Wondering that's a def positive, believe it :happydance:

Susan - building a nice stash I see :haha:

Could it be your body starting to get ready and testing out some stretching???

I have my fingers crossed for you. Not often I want Monday to roll around lol!

:wacko:don't know hun, i've had them the past 2 nights??? i never wear pads, but i have got one on, it feels like af is here, but it seems to be fluid????? :wacko: i've been really shaky for the past 2 days too, i dont think it bloody knows what to do xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

yeah, I have that weird wet feeling too like AF Is imminent, but remember Sarah, that is could go either way. You are not outta the running till the evil witch is here.

Oooh just saw this!

Attachments

• 9192d493f4bfba2c14145ee8c982ff5d.jpg
    9192d493f4bfba2c14145ee8c982ff5d.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 0
Its an awful photo came out all blurry and uploaded upside down ! Ill try another to see if I can get it clearer

yeah, I have that weird wet feeling too like AF Is imminent, but remember Sarah, that is could go either way. You are not outta the running till the evil witch is here.

Oooh just saw this!

so true.....x

well, i'll wait and see what happens over the next few days;) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back