Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

well, i'll wait and see what happens over the next few days;) xxxxx

I'd pop round with one of mine and have a cuppa while we wait the 3 minutes....but I live 17,000 miles and 22 hours away from you....so err...I won't :haha:

Dream your like a chemist shop ! Met with my friend last night who is now 16 weeks after Ivf :) have ya any digitals I could do with one now !!!

Dream your like a chemist shop ! Met with my friend last night who is now 16 weeks after Ivf :) have ya any digitals I could do with one now !!!

I have 1 shiny, bright digital left - they are so expensive..... I bought a pack of 2 when I got pregnant the first time. I used one when I was sure the lines were really there. I threw away all my used tests recently but took a pic of them all lined up...I tested over 5 days ya see before AF was due.

It's gonna happen again FOR BOTH OF US.... IT IS!!!!

I hope you ladies don't mind me sticking around this thread till you all get your BFP :) I kinda would miss you all ..... And I'm still in the land of doubt when it comes to mine lol....
One day at a time for us all ladies and loads of PMA :)

I hope you ladies don't mind me sticking around this thread till you all get your BFP :) I kinda would miss you all ..... And I'm still in the land of doubt when it comes to mine lol....
One day at a time for us all ladies and loads of PMA :)

:hugs:ahhh no DONT LEAVE US :cry: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Left wonderin I'm so so happy for you:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Don't leave us we are all in this together till we get our BFP

I'm so not leaving !!!! Right I better get back to the real world lol...... There is a house to be cleaned and shopping to be done ! BFP don't change that lol......

Have a great day everyone

I'm so not leaving !!!! Right I better get back to the real world lol...... There is a house to be cleaned and shopping to be done ! BFP don't change that lol......

Have a great day everyone

lol....I need to tear myself away from facebook.... it's my weakness! :coffee:

Ok need advice.... 4 days ago I had HCG at 29 I got completely negative FRER today.....but my Boots O test has 2 lines....am I approaching O? Surely it can't be HCG left when the FRER was negative???!?

I'm gonna just DTD this next while I don't care about waiting........ Hope I'm not sore after surgery though.... Was reading that anything that increases abdominal pressure isn't good while healing?

I use boots Opk and think they are spot on , I'd guess o/v is around the corner :)

Oh my!!! Congratulations left wonderin. Amazing news!! So happy for u.

I cant believe how quickly the bfps are coming in! Nina and now u. Sarah next i hope! I hope im as lucky too.

Susan i love your pic of all your tests! Ive got lots too but not as many as u :).

Im glad left wonderin is sticking around! I want nina back too

Xxx

sarahkr
just did an opk, as i'm crampy, its bloody positive??? shit, should i be dtd??? can i be ovulating again?
I've just started to read through all your posts, so I'm sure this has been answered already! But LH also rises towards AF, but also could be detecting HCG, however, their sensitivity is WAY lower than HPT. I will now read through the rest of the posts to see what you did!

OK... Creamy CM- GOOD sign! I also have those sharp hip pains, you're signs are all good!!!

Now, I'll continue reading...

Left wonderin
Well ....... I'm even scared to write it as still think I'm dreaming . I just got my very own eeeeeeeeeeek , Im a bundle of nerves !!!! Haven't told oh yet you ladies are the first to know . I need to find out how to post a photo so you can confirm I'm not dreaming !!!!!! A definite second line immediately came up but still don't trust it

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Hello Bump buddy!!! When are you due?

xxDreamxx
Well, I went shopping today and the chemist had FRER pregnancy tests for $9.99 down from $16.99 (so they ended up about £4 for 3 tests) - so I bought 3 packs of 3 and then came home and thought I'd sort out my bathroom cupboard and get my ovulation kits put into expiry date order. ummmm people....I have a problem!

See,
only we could appreciate a picture like this!
I love your stash ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->