Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I use boots Opk and think they are spot on , I'd guess o/v is around the corner :)

Please God I hope it is:happydance:...... I'm still in 2 minds to wait for AF or not:haha:

Il use a boots O test tomorrow at same time:flower:

Left wonderin
Well ....... I'm even scared to write it as still think I'm dreaming . I just got my very own eeeeeeeeeeek , Im a bundle of nerves !!!! Haven't told oh yet you ladies are the first to know . I need to find out how to post a photo so you can confirm I'm not dreaming !!!!!! A definite second line immediately came up but still don't trust it

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Hello Bump buddy!!! When are you due?

Assuming this little one is a sticky bean they will be entering the world around the 17th of February :) ! I'm hopeful though got loads more symptoms this time than with my last pg . Stick Little bean stick , you are so wanted !

Cmc I ovulated right after my hcg was back to 5 so totally could be O!

Oh my!!! Congratulations left wonderin. Amazing news!! So happy for u.

I cant believe how quickly the bfps are coming in! Nina and now u. Sarah next i hope! I hope im as lucky too.

Susan i love your pic of all your tests! Ive got lots too but not as many as u :).

Im glad left wonderin is sticking around! I want nina back too

Xxx

Thanks Broody :) I'm in complete shock tbh but also over the moon in the moments I let myself trust its real :wacko: I ain't going anywhere sure I've just gotten here lol..... I'm not budging till each and every one of you get your BFP :)

So week one of my diet down (hopefully soon it will be so engrained in my head I can feel comfortable calling it a lifestyle change lol).

I managed to not cheat once :happydance: which is great for me coz I'm a carboholic and caffeine addict lol.

4.7kg and 23cm down. Even though most was probably water retention I'm happy. If only it comes off this fast all the time though, coz I have ALOT to lose. Slow and steady wins the race they say ;)

So week one of my diet down (hopefully soon it will be so engrained in my head I can feel comfortable calling it a lifestyle change lol).

I managed to not cheat once :happydance: which is great for me coz I'm a carboholic and caffeine addict lol.

4.7kg and 23cm down. Even though most was probably water retention I'm happy. If only it comes off this fast all the time though, coz I have ALOT to lose. Slow and steady wins the race they say ;)

Crumbs! You lost heaps in 1 week. I am a big girl, currently weigh 110kg. Need to get some weight off quick. What are you doing for it? Following your own plan?

I always lose alot the first week - carbs leave me really bloated :( and don't worry, I weigh alot more than you, I'd kill to be 110kg right now lol. Once the bloat is gone I usually lose the standard 1kg a week

I had alot of success with Atkins a few years back, lost over 25kg. Put it back on in DD's pregnancy coz I went off plan.
So I'm not following exactly as still breastfeeding, but I'm basically just eating proteins, salads and vegies. Very boring but works for me.

Dream u dont look like a big girl in your picture. Hope u dont mind me saying.

Left - so pleased for u. How far did u get with your loss? I hope this is sticky!!

Xx

Left - so pleased for u. How far did u get with your loss? I hope this is sticky!!

Xx

As my sis in law said when she saw that pic, "it's all about the angles" :lol:

I was 147kg (320lbs) at my heaviest.

Twin mummy - I am starting body trim protein detox soon and cutting obvious carbs from my diet.

Well done on your loss so far Susan. I was 153kg at my heaviest (end of both successful pregnancies). Embarrassing putting that up lol. Been yo-yo'ing up and down from then on.

Have heard good things about body trim :thumbup:

Thanks twin mummy I hope I'm ovulating too

Hope everyone is well...

I do slimming world.....I love my food so much and I love eating loads. I'm currently 175cm tall and 175lbs so would love to loose 2stone (28 lbs) ....only joined thurs ( for the 5th time lol) ....really wanna be healthier for TTC... I'm so tall compared to my friends I hate it, they're all skinny and short:dohh:

Xx

Hi Broody I was 12w2d on my last loss but that was in time , baby still had HB the day before I mc but was only measuring 8w5d . My dates were right so there was something wrong with how the baby was developing .

aggggh!!!! Feeling so frustrated! ](*,)

I am waiting for AF.....waiting to finish work....waiting to hear what happened to my baby.....waiting waiting waiting! :cry: I just feel down today.... I had it all.....I had the beginnings of the dream and went from one hurdle to the next but felt like I was coming out of it and now I am not even at the starting blocks...I am miles away staring at fricking clouds!!!! :nope:

It just sucks that so many of us had to suffer through this.... sucks sucks sucks!!!!

Now I just read that between IVF cycles you need usually 1-2 months.... so even more waiting, if it doesn't work the first time....

Does anyone else feeling like "waiting" is the word of the moment?!

Waiting here too! Waiting to O even though my bodies giving signs for the past week but no positive opk.
Waiting for my second follow up appt after the second D and C where they had BETTER have the results of my placenta because it's been 3 freakin months!
Waiting to fly back to Townsville for my sons post surgery check up and rip them a new one coz the wound looks dodgy as :facepalm:

I know how u feel.
For the past two years i havent been 'living' i have just been existing. Im just continually waiting. Waiting to be someones mum.
I feel the same way about getting the dream and then it taken away. 3 steps forward then 100 back! I was so pleased when i actually saw a baby on my scan. I could not believe my luck. I hope we get that chance again but only time will tell which means even more waiting....xxx

it is definitely a series of frustrating waits. We need to try to come up with things to take our minds off all the waiting but it's almost impossible at times.

I finally got my crosshairs this morning:happydance: it's been a horribly long wait but never been so happy to see two red lines (well apart from the ones on a hpt!) so I'm now waiting to see if I the bfp is catching this month!

I really don't think we caught it am really just waiting to see if my luteal phase is messed up again after everything that has happened. I'm hping it wil start off where it finished off last time at areound 11 days. When I came off the pill it was only 8 days and slowly built up one day a cycle until the month I got my bfp I was expecting it to get to 12 (I got my positive on dpo10 last time so vnever found out how long it was!). Ladies - keep your fingers crossed that the witch hold out until the 18th for me :wacko:

Hi all , Dream your right it does seem like we spend our days waiting !! Waiting our lives away , but what's that saying " the best things in life are worth waiting for " think that's it.
Well now I'm waiting to see if this beanie makes it or not . I'm so terrified , don't get me wrong Im so happy I got my BFP but it has brought with it a whole world of worry . So if I can I'd like to keep waiting with you guys ?

Yes definately wait with us. I can imagine being scared too of having a bfp and it getting taken away again. At the moment im scared of not being able to get pregnant again. Why is life so hard. I thought this was going to be the happy exciting part. Xxx

Dream..... Its awful having to wait....you have so much to wait for..... Try not to think f the gap between Ivf as you could get a BFP firs go or even naturally u never know. Fingers crossed.

Leftwonderin I am sure you are so cautious.... Hopefully all will go well....do you get an early scan this time?

Hilslo are you going to give it a go before AF?

Mrsbroodypant have you had 2 AF since your MC?

My O lines are not dark but there's defo two lines so il wait and test tomorrow again ....lets hope this is my O after the heterotopic! We DTD anyway just for fun so who knows lol....I'm still sore in my lower abdomen though

Yes I'll be referred to the Epu for an early scan between 6 and 8 weeks, although that will offer some reassurance as I didn't mc until 12 weeks ill need to get past that milestone before I even start to think a baby is a real possibility ! It's gonna be a loooong 8 weeks !! But I'm trying hard not to worry until I have something to worry about . One day at a time but its bloody hard .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->