Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Well at least you're getting that early scan....it be fab if they could scan you every 2 weeks from 6 to 12 weeks wouldn't it. It ill be a long wait but hopefully all goes well

I have only had one af since my loss. Im cd9 now on my first cycle.

Have u noticed that i always write 'my loss' as i didnt have a mc. As the baby had triploidy and cant survive as its not compatible with life i had no choice, i couldnt continue with the pregnancy. So if i get another bfp im expecting it to stick as i didnt have a problem with that part but it wasnt healthy so i worry that i wont be able to have a healthy child. I feel im in a strange situation and not many in my boat :-(. And your not allowed to mention it on here! Which makes me feel like i did something wrong but i know i had no choice.

Xxx

MrsB. I know exactly how you feel. I'm in a somewhat similar place. When they discovered my ectopic the baby was still very much alive and i saw its little heartbeat pumping away strongly. I had to sign a termination of pregnancy form on my way down to surgery as if i had a choice!

Neither of us had a choice. Neither my nor your little one could have survived. When we both get our next bfps we will worry for many reasons especially that the same thing will happen again but surely we can't get all the bad luck? Is there a way you could find out before your 12week scan next time?

In a way i guess at least i will find out if things are repeating themselves at a 6 week scan next time but with it also comes the fear that it will happen again and i will lose my other tube. I really hope there is a way you can find out earlier too. xx

Broody and Hilslo :hugs:

Broody there is no right or wrong answer in your situation. You did what you felt best hun. I can't even imagine how heart wrenching the decision was.

Thank u Hilslo. Your post is very reassuring.
I know im allowed extra scans between 12-20 weeks as i will be worried. But i dont think i will be able to have an earlier scan or find anything out earlier. The bloods cant be taken til about 12 weeks or when the placenta takes over as its the papp a that the baby produces they measure.
Id like to think that lightening wont strike twice. I hope we never have to go through that again.
Xxx

Sorry mrsbroodypant .... I'm a radiographer and I don't know if its my job or what but I feel like I would have been the same.... I totally understand that you lost your baby. If you don't mind me asking how and when did you know about it? It sounds like such a difficult and tragic situation xxxx. I doubt it could happen twice....I hope it doesn't for u

Hilslo.....hugs....ectopic s are so rough as there's no choice and there's actually a probably perfect baby that's just in the wrong place.

I feel ok about it because there wasnt a decision to make. I only had one choice. But its still hard to deal with.
Im prob not explaining very well lol but u know what i mean xxx

Totally understand..... Fingers crossed next time will be completely perfect for you.... It's so rare to happen again

MrsB. Urgh waiting until 12 weeks again is surely some kind of torture. Do you know what the odds are of it happening again? Not that i feel very reassured by stats after seeing some of the odds on here and yet we are still that one in xxxx.

I just have everything crossed that we are all in the majority next time and have lots of healthy bubbas!

Cmc
Its a very long story. Short story. I had no symptoms. Went for 12 week scan and baby was curled up so couldnt do the neck measurement but was told i was about 11 weeks. A week later i had another scan & neck measurement was fine but only 11+2 and then found a hole in babys brain and had my blood test which showed low readings. Had another scan a week later and brain looked fine and baby grown well. But as my bloods were low i was told i needed cvs and if it had triplody then it would be cruel & dangerous for me to continue. Week later had cvs done & babies head had grown but not the body and placenta looked bad. Got results the next day to say it was a girl and triplody. It was such a rollercoaster! When the baby was born its head was open at the back & didnt develope.
X
X

I have the same chance as anyone of it happening again. The egg was fertilized by two sperm. It can happen to anyone. I had never even heard of it before. X

Awe mrsbroodypant that's such trauma for you and your OH...I couldn't even imagine how hard that is........I'm sure not knowing a definite answer was awful but at least they were vigilant and re scanned and tested you. You poor thing .....Like hilslo said surely we have to be in the majority next time and be ok......we really are in the minority to be on here aren't we...

I have only had one af since my loss. Im cd9 now on my first cycle.

Have u noticed that i always write 'my loss' as i didnt have a mc. As the baby had triploidy and cant survive as its not compatible with life i had no choice, i couldnt continue with the pregnancy. So if i get another bfp im expecting it to stick as i didnt have a problem with that part but it wasnt healthy so i worry that i wont be able to have a healthy child. I feel im in a strange situation and not many in my boat :-(. And your not allowed to mention it on here! Which makes me feel like i did something wrong but i know i had no choice.

Xxx

You did nothing wrong. (Hugs).... I am still waiting on my results but as my papp A and b-hcg were similar to yours, I wouldn't be surprised if they told me that our baby had triploidy too.

I would have made the decision you did, had I been presented with the facts and scans like you and your partner were. {hugs}

If you ever need to chat.... Just pm me. I am sure I speak for all the girls here in that you don't need to keep quiet in here. You discuss what you need to.

I think we all need some :hugs: one thing helping me feel confident in TTC so quickly is that it shouldn't happen again. Our triploidy was maternal - the egg was faulty either in dividing or having two sets of chromosomes.

We should all 'statistically' be fine next time so lets get this party started!

Bought a new thermometer today. I've missed almost 2 weeks in temping and am certain I haven't O'd yet so hoping FF can still pick it up if it happens :/ worth a shot lol.

Left wonderin
All I know is my doctor told me to come in in three weeks, but at 6+4 I don't want to be disappointed. Last time we did hear a HB at that scan, but I know it's not rare not to. I wish I could go in every 2 weeks, just to be sure everything is OK.
7 weeks is my milestone I need to pass, and first US is at 7+2.
I'd go into the womans ER clinic with some excuse, but that was where we found out I had lost the baby, so that's out of the question. I never want to go back there :(
When do you plan on going?

MrsBroodyPant
I am so so sorry, I hope you guys only know love health and happiness. You'll be someones Mum soon, I know the wait and disappointment hurts so much but it'll be over soon- I feel it :hugs:

mornin lovelys,
just had a quick read through your posts,
mrs b- the odds of that happening again are very high, so i really wouldn't stress your self, before you go stressin yourself about it young lady, think positive about ovulation and the horrible tww :) god have you been dtd every day? lol
nina- i'm here, i had the bloody mother in law for the weekend :(, it was ok, she usually opens the flood gates, but not this time? FF is saying test thursday? my pink box was there for yesterday... but didnt show, so i'm still temping, so oh said wait till thursday, i peed in a cup this am, and tipped it down the sink... such a baby lol, i dont like thursday as its the 13th, and i m/c on the 13th, so if she hasn't turned up by friday, i will test xxxxxxxxx
hope all you lovely ladies are ok too? xxxxx
susan- keep up your stash hehehehe xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"