Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Wow you guys chat a lot while I'm still asleep here in the States! :sleep:

While I am scared that I'll be too worried to embrace this next pregnancy, I'm more terrified that I won't even have another BFP. What do you do?!

Broody - I hope you get some good sleep so that you're temp isn't affected by your excitement! It's the one thing I look forward to getting up early in the AM!

Me I am approaching prime BD days...I just want to be in the TWW!! Wouldn't it be amazing if we all got our Rainbow BFPs!!!???

O my goodness we really are all going for it this month. It's so exciting.

I too worry that I won't have a BFP or if I do it will be another ectopic

I'm cd8 tomorrow ....have DTD today and yesterday......I'm determined to do it lots this month. From 21st to 25th il do it everyday....

Morning girls,

Didn't feel like posting last night - "Trueblood" (tv show) started again so I was glued to that, then went to bed and read a book. Decided not to BD as we did it Sunday (CD6) so will DTD tonight (CD8) and then again CD10 etc. My OPK dippie sticks are not even picking up a slight line so who knows, if I will start surging on Day 10 or go later.

Anyway, sat here drinking my coffee with hubby and 2 dogs snoring beside me!

Dream what type of dogs do you have ? Me and OH have 4 , jack a black Labrador ( 5) Bruno a rottie ( 5) shep a border collie ( 4 ) and baby Ben ( 17 weeks ) a blue merle border collie . My OH is a dog trainer and an agility instructor ! We also do home boarding last weekend we had 10 dogs here lol..... Luckily we have a lot of land around the house lol.....

I have 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. D'Artagnan is 4 and Porthos is 3 :)

Tragic story i found out today that my brothers dog (king charles) was jumping up to the kitchen worktop and its collar got caught on a knob draw handle and it hung itself. They got up this morning to find it there. Poor dog :-( its so sad. I cant stop thinking about it. We always take our dogs collar off each night. Xxx

Tragic story i found out today that my brothers dog (king charles) was jumping up to the kitchen worktop and its collar got caught on a knob draw handle and it hung itself. They got up this morning to find it there. Poor dog :-( its so sad. I cant stop thinking about it. We always take our dogs collar off each night. Xxx

Oh no :( how very sad

Caelan and I just got off the plane and to the hospital. So bloody tired. I hate flying! Now to get this doctors appointment sorted and waste the rest of the day and then fly home to my other two babies. I miss them :(

Oh no :( that's so sad. Ours don't wear collars in the house - I have heard of this happening before and it scares me. Your poor Brother and family :(

My 2 are microchipped so we only bother with collars when we go out.

Caelan and I just got off the plane and to the hospital. So bloody tired. I hate flying! Now to get this doctors appointment sorted and waste the rest of the day and then fly home to my other two babies. I miss them :(

Where did you have to fly for the appointment? {hugs}

We flew to Townsville from Mount Isa. Appointments done and dusted now we need to waste time until we need to be at the airport in what 6 hours :/ no friggin idea what we are going to do with no car and no money :haha:

mornin ladies,
how are we all????
cmc hun, if you go to the bottom of the chart and click share/print this chart, a box will open, then theres about 4 little boxes in it on the top, press signature, and copy and paste the url, and then add it to here by edit your signature hun ;)

lw- how many dpo's are you today hun??? when you testing? :)

mrs b- oooohhh did you get your cross hairs??? oh i hope so... well it doesnt really matter if you get them today or tomoz really, you've been dtd, so you'll be fine :)

ooohhhh no, i love dogs, i never thought about the collar thing :( i would be heart broken if i came down to that, oohh i might start taking their collars off :(

xxxxxxxxx

Yes defo take their collars off when u are not with them.

I got cross hairs!! FF thinks i ovulated cd15 but it was sometime around then. Yipee!
Tww!!!

Xxx

Yes defo take their collars off when u are not with them.

I got cross hairs!! FF thinks i ovulated cd15 but it was sometime around then. Yipee!
Tww!!!

Xxx

:happydance::happydance:YIPEEEEEEEE..... hey look at me go, :haha: i read your chart lmao, now your gonna have to help me :haha::haha:
yes i will deffo take them off, cant actually think of anything so horrible that i can actually prevent!! :cry: :thumbup: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

MrsB that's awful.....I am the biggest animal lover ever.....it's so sad your poor bro and family. Poor wee doggie.

My wee bailey got knocked down last yr...a man rang me at work to say he found him and I ad to get sent home I was crying so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->