Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Ok my signature is too big so just put the link up

Never buy an iPad....this copying and pasting is doing my head in. Auto correct is doing my head in. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hope you can all see it. My temp dipped to below 34 this morning but it wouldn't let me register it so I took my 9am temp. My opk had 2 lines but not a positive yet.

I take thyroxine everyday so need to add that

Thanks for looking if u get the time

Ok my signature is too big so just put the link up

Never buy an iPad....this copying and pasting is doing my head in. Auto correct is doing my head in. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hope you can all see it. My temp dipped to below 34 this morning but it wouldn't let me register it so I took my 9am temp. My opk had 2 lines but not a positive yet.

I take thyroxine everyday so need to add that

Thanks for looking if u get the time

:thumbup: yeah can see it hun, i've got a mac, is it the same to copy and paste? ctrl & tap ? xxxx:hugs:

I think it's a double click or something. Hating it right now

I can see your chart. I like the heart sign for bd! Keep going with the opks. Hopefully it will be positive soon xxx

Morning Ladies! xxx

:hugs:helllooo you, you ok hun? not been on in a while... i'm now a 7 dotter lol, hey have a look at my chart hun, i'm sure i'm dead.... :shrug::shrug: :haha:
cmc hun, i love macs, but i was playing around with the ipad, and i nearly threw it across the floor, its ok, it was my knob jockey brothers, i was only trying to get on my emails :wacko: xxxxxx:hugs:

woohoooo 7 dots!! lol your not dead hun haha are you temping orally or vaginally??

Im good chick just had a hectic few weekends lol!

How is everyone!? Any BFPS? xxx

woohoooo 7 dots!! lol your not dead hun haha are you temping orally or vaginally??

Im good chick just had a hectic few weekends lol!

How is everyone!? Any BFPS? xxx

:haha::haha:ORALLY.... well mines just perfectly... dead!!! no manic ups or downs :wacko: hey what if it stays like that lmao? that will mean i am dead lol :haha:

no, only nina and left :happydance: people are ov'ing tho, and loads of :sex: going on :haha:

where are you in your cycle now hun? xxxxx:hugs:

before ov temps usually are boring hun! Mine were erratic cause i think my thermometer was broke but iv got a new one ready for next cycle now! Wont be long until you Ov now is it hun??

Awww god knows where I am lol! My cycle is messed up lol xxx

before ov temps usually are boring hun! Mine were erratic cause i think my thermometer was broke but iv got a new one ready for next cycle now! Wont be long until you Ov now is it hun??

Awww god knows where I am lol! My cycle is messed up lol xxx

:haha:mines VERY boring hehehehe.... but, got a bit of tingly boobs comin so, will have to pounce on the oh tonight :haha: well this should be a 28 day cycle, but as my cycles are still messed up, i should ov on cd11 but its giving me cd13, so as long as i'm in, on and around there, i'll be ok, but i might just stay dead for the whole cycle lmao :haha:

i just looked at your chart, your about 8dpo hun? :happydance: bring on the BFP'S...... :happydance: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Ohhh go and get him hun!! you using OPKS or anything?!

Iv bought loads of vitamins for this next cycle too!

Well i dont know if i am 8dpo, my chart is all messed up cause my temps were off so I could be any dpo lol xx

Ohhh go and get him hun!! you using OPKS or anything?!

Iv bought loads of vitamins for this next cycle too!

Well i dont know if i am 8dpo, my chart is all messed up cause my temps were off so I could be any dpo lol xx

:haha:when he gets home, i'll tell him my cervix needs kick startin :haha: then it will be over in 1 minute, but i know when i'm gonna ov cos a strangely dream about :sex: a couple of days before :haha: yeah, i've got 10 million cheapies, the line today was stronger than yesterday, but still not strong enough to get the smiley out :haha:
what vits did you get hun? did you manage to get vit b complex??
hey you might not need them for next cycle :happydance: xxxxx:hugs:

hahaha well it wont hurt to dtd today, then cd9,cd10,11,12,14,15,17? Thats what I would do I think hun! That way its spermies there waiting isnt it! Think thats the way ill do it this cycle! haha do you really?

Nah we only dtd 4 days before ov so i know we are out but its ok as its my birthday monday so I can have a good drink then!

no i didnt manage to get that :-( Iv got Vit c & Multivitamins, evening primrose oil, iron and summit else? does evening primrose oil extend your cycle? Done some research and it has extended some womens xxx

Woot woot fit crosshairs MrsB!!

And yay for 7 dots Sarah :haha:

We are home and I'm pooped! Ready for bed and its 8.15pm lol. Gotta get up and pee ASAP before I try to test at 7dpo :haha: must resist!

hahaha well it wont hurt to dtd today, then cd9,cd10,11,12,14,15,17? Thats what I would do I think hun! That way its spermies there waiting isnt it! Think thats the way ill do it this cycle! haha do you really?

Nah we only dtd 4 days before ov so i know we are out but its ok as its my birthday monday so I can have a good drink then!

no i didnt manage to get that :-( Iv got Vit c & Multivitamins, evening primrose oil, iron and summit else? does evening primrose oil extend your cycle? Done some research and it has extended some womens xxx

:haha:we're going on an everyday marathon... he doesn't know this yet lmao :blush:
no, epo hun is ONLY to be taken from the first day of af.. up till ov, then you must stop it, as it can cause contractions, and you dont want to contract while your going through implantation :winkwink: it helps with your estrogen and your cm, if you track it?? :shrug: i've been taking epo since jan, my cycles have always been clockwork till the m/c, so in answer to that, it hasn't to me :thumbup: and as for your cm, :haha: deffo does its job.. lmfao poor oh thought it was him making me aroused :blush: so i had to burst his bubble :haha::haha::haha: EVIL ..... xxxxx:hugs:

Woot woot fit crosshairs MrsB!!

And yay for 7 dots Sarah :haha:

We are home and I'm pooped! Ready for bed and its 8.15pm lol. Gotta get up and pee ASAP before I try to test at 7dpo :haha: must resist!

:happydance:i'm a 7 dotter :happydance:
how did your trip go hun??? :shrug: hope it went ok hun :hugs: when you gonna test hun :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

oohhhh test tomorrow Twin!!!

Hahahha That tickled me about saying OH thought it was him ahhh bless men and their ego's eh lol DF thought he was the king of sex whilst using preseed so I let him down gently after dtd lol!

Ahhh thanks hun thats a great help! Ill start that when the witch arrives! xzxx

oohhhh test tomorrow Twin!!!

Hahahha That tickled me about saying OH thought it was him ahhh bless men and their ego's eh lol DF thought he was the king of sex whilst using preseed so I let him down gently after dtd lol!

Ahhh thanks hun thats a great help! Ill start that when the witch arrives! xzxx

:rofl::rofl: i didnt let him down gently, he was just like ooohhhh your really moist lmfao... i think i burst his bubble half way through, as i couldn't contain the laughter!!! :haha: i'm so evil.. but i found it sooo funny, it was putting me off lmao :haha:
well fingers crossed hun, the witch WONT arrive :happydance: xxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->