Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

You guys are NOT helping hahahaha. I want to test so bloody bad even though I know they likely good of a positive at 7dpo is pretty much NIL! Call me crazy LOL.

hold out if you can, when is af due chic???

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=7

xxxx

Me, hold out :haha: no way. If I can hold out til 8dpo that's a miracle in itself. I'm using FRER's. AF should be due about the 26th

Me, hold out :haha: no way. If I can hold out til 8dpo that's a miracle in itself. I'm using FRER's. AF should be due about the 26th

:haha:lmfao... go for it then hun... :happydance:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brand-chart.php?hptbrandid=41

xxxxxxx:hugs:

xxDreamxx,
I miss trueblood! I was just wondering when it'll be back! off to download :)

cathgibbs,
Your chart looks great!
sarahkr, You're too funny! I see you're starting to get the hang of temping?

It really feels like the ball has started rolling, doesn't it?! So exciting!

cathgibbs,
Your chart looks great!
sarahkr, You're too funny! I see you're starting to get the hang of temping?

It really feels like the ball has started rolling, doesn't it?! So exciting!

:hugs:ahhh thanks but i'm bloody not, have you seen my chart??? :wacko: i dont think i breathe, maybe i hold my breath in my sleep lol :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Sarah i think your chart looks good. Its easier to spot the dip and rise of ovulation when u have a lot of flat temps x

Wow ...I head out for the day and there's tons to catch up on.

I will stalk a few charts....now that I've started my own lol

ahhh thanks but i'm bloody not, have you seen my chart??? i dont think i breathe, maybe i hold my breath in my sleep lol
You're just in the beginning! Don't worry, it will look better as the cycle goes on! And I agree with MrsBroodyPant, it's much easier to read when levels seem, well, level! My chart is all over the place, textbook charts are wonderful!

Its so tempting to make your chart look nice isn't it :blush: with a tweek here and there lol

Awww will u be testing tomorrow morning?
Crazy that u just got up and im just about to go to bed lol
Xxx

Morning peeps,

Nothing really to add.... Just wanted to say hi

Morning dream.....night dream! I'm away to bed lol

.....hope you're still DTD.....tomorrow when I wake we are cd9 woop woop .....jiggly jig time from now to goodness knows when

Woke up in a bad mood this morning.... Am pissing myself off with my moodiness. Maybe it's hormones

Going to see if I can resist tomorrow mrsB - doubt it :haha:

Nighty night mrsB and cmc x

Sorry your not in a good mood Susan :( hope it improves (chocolate always helps haha)

mornin lovelys,
how are we all???
twin, so proud of you hun... hehehehe when will you test now then? want more stats hun?
nina hun, hey, is that a good thing to have a text book chart? i had a spike, oooh look at me go, an erratic temp lmao ;)
susan, your so funny hahaha, i do that too, i put myself in a bad mood for no reason lmao...
thanks mrs b, i't actually started doing something now lol
cath, told you oh would kick start the old cervix lmao....
if i've missed anyone out sorry... sure we'll catch up today :) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->