Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Hi all ladies,

I wasn't around for ages I guess! I'm not sure if you were informed but there have been protests in all over Turkey for a couple of weeks and I didn't feel like connecting other than following the protests online!

Now they kind of subsided and although it's not back to normal 100%, I kind of missed the talk here. Well, it seems there are tons of pages since I left. But please excuse me, I just don't have the time or patience to go through all of them. So I hope everyone is OK.

AFM - I'm in my 2nd cycle after the MC, and waiting to O in a week I guess. We're still waiting until my August cycle to TTC, so not much excitement over here.
Last cycle I had a short luteal phase (11-12 days). It's not critically short but still... I tend to think, since I fell pregnant once I can do it again. We'll just have to wait and see!

Morning everyone.

FF moved my ovulation day from cd15 to cd16. So im the same dpo as i was yesterday now.
Susan sorry u are in a bad mood hun
Xxx

Hi all ladies,

I wasn't around for ages I guess! I'm not sure if you were informed but there have been protests in all over Turkey for a couple of weeks and I didn't feel like connecting other than following the protests online!

Now they kind of subsided and although it's not back to normal 100%, I kind of missed the talk here. Well, it seems there are tons of pages since I left. But please excuse me, I just don't have the time or patience to go through all of them. So I hope everyone is OK.

AFM - I'm in my 2nd cycle after the MC, and waiting to O in a week I guess. We're still waiting until my August cycle to TTC, so not much excitement over here.
Last cycle I had a short luteal phase (11-12 days). It's not critically short but still... I tend to think, since I fell pregnant once I can do it again. We'll just have to wait and see!

:happydance::happydance:YIPEEEEEEE its my little weather forecaster :haha: yeah been watching on the tv, funny enough i thought of you, your in istanbul aren't you hun? hows things going over there? we're flying to alanya on the 5th july, are we anywhere near you hun? whats the weather like? :haha:
ahhh, are you still testing/temping etc... hun? to see if your cycles getting back to normal? :thumbup: xxxxx:hugs:

Morning everyone.

FF moved my ovulation day from cd15 to cd16. So im the same dpo as i was yesterday now.
Susan sorry u are in a bad mood hun
Xxx

:growlmad:mrs b, for friggin frigs sake!!! can it keep doing that? why? i dont get it, is it because your temps have gone up??? :wacko: well you were dtd weren't you? so you'll be fine hun :winkwink: bloody things, so basically, just keep dtd till it makes its mind up????? xxxxx:hugs:

Yes its only one day and we were dtd. I think FF has got it right now. It had better not change it again lol xxx

Yes its only one day and we were dtd. I think FF has got it right now. It had better not change it again lol xxx

:wacko:i still dont get how it changes it?? can i see your chart hun, to see what i'm looking for?? i had a temp rise this am... negative opk's, what if my temps go up??? i'm only just beginning to feel like things are moving :wacko: so i know i'm not ovulating yet, but will it do it to me if my temp rises again tomoz etc.... xxxx:hugs:

Thanks Nina but I think AF will show her ugly face!! ill be temping vaginally next time!!

Well done for resisting hun!!

Morning ladies! How are we all?!

Woohooo Sarah you had some movement in your chart haha xxx

I'll be temping vaginally next time too Cath - heard its a smidge more reliable. OH thought temping every morning was odd - wait until he notices I'm sticking it up my woo-ha :haha:

Hopefully this move is FF's final decision mrsB!

Welcome back ece :)

Sarah - I have honestly no clue about the chart thing :haha: but hopefully O's on its way soon!

I will post my chart for u to see sarah. Sometimes FF changes its mind but id rather it moved o day then to take my crosshairs away altogether! Ive had it do that before! I will have a look at your chart too. I will go on laptop as on mobile at mo xxx

Thanks Nina but I think AF will show her ugly face!! ill be temping vaginally next time!!

Well done for resisting hun!!

Morning ladies! How are we all?!

Woohooo Sarah you had some movement in your chart haha xxx

:haha::haha:told ya oh would kick start the old cervix.... now bring on the ov, :haha: the fertility monitor went high today too :happydance: boobies are tingling, so better get this marathon moving :rofl:
i'm an 8 dotter hehehehehe xxxxx:hugs:

I'll be temping vaginally next time too Cath - heard its a smidge more reliable. OH thought temping every morning was odd - wait until he notices I'm sticking it up my woo-ha :haha:

Hopefully this move is FF's final decision mrsB!

Welcome back ece :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:i actually spat my drink out then...... :haha::haha::haha: thats sooooo funny.... you go girl, stick your thermometer up your woo-ha PMSL xxx:hugs:

I will post my chart for u to see sarah. Sometimes FF changes its mind but id rather it moved o day then to take my crosshairs away altogether! Ive had it do that before! I will have a look at your chart too. I will go on laptop as on mobile at mo xxx

:wacko: eh, can it like totally take them away????? i am soooooo confused with this??? but your on clomid, you've had your smiley, you've been through the cramps, if your anything like me, my body actually tells me???? :wacko: xxxxxx:hugs:

Yes i think i have ovulated but in the past it has taken my crosshairs away. Probably because im strange and dont ovulate properly.

Ive tired to post my chart but it wont let me! I will try again in a bit hun.

sarah your chart still looks good. what day do u usually o? x

:wacko:god, thats so weird, i knew it would add confusion, but now, its already confusing me lmao :haha: well, i'm on a 28 day cycle, so it should be around cd11... but things are moving, so i predict i will ov friday, if i dream about sex tonight, i know i will ovulate in the next couple of days, my boobs tingle first, then the dreams, then the cramps :wacko: also i check my cp, its not quite open yet, although i do have slight cramps coming :thumbup: xxxx:hugs:

Here is my chart:

chart.png

Its good that u are so intune with your body. I guess your chart will just confirm it for u xxx

Here is my chart:

View attachment 631799

Its good that u are so intune with your body. I guess your chart will just confirm it for u xxx

:thumbup:ahhh i see, its cos of the extra temp rise followed by a stable 2 temps, well you dtd both days and the day after, so you'll be fine hun :thumbup: i'm no expert but i dont think it will take them away, as you've had 2 solid days of the same temp... which is high, its not likely it will drop and then go high again after so many days hun? :winkwink: i wouldn't worry :hugs: yeah, i'm really in tune with my body, it tells me more than an opk, or the fertility monitor, i knew yesterday that things were starting as my boobs were a bit tingly, so today temp is higher, and the fertility monitor has gone to high... so yeah i can feel my body gearing up :thumbup: xxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->