Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

exciting! Get bding x

:haha:yep, will wait for oh to come home lol, he knows its baby making week, and as i predicted he lasted all of one minute, but i wasn't really after last nights action, its the following days i'm after lmao :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Ladies - Random Question - I thought it was just me but after some research I have found its VERY common!!

Do anyone of you have red bleach like stains in your black underwear? I have noticed it more and more recently? xxx

Ladies - Random Question - I thought it was just me but after some research I have found its VERY common!!

Do anyone of you have red bleach like stains in your black underwear? I have noticed it more and more recently? xxx

:haha:just checking the knickers now.... errrr no, i ALWAYS wear black?? when you say red and bleach.. i think white bleach... now i've seen that???? but not red??? :shrug: xxxxx:hugs:

You know like when you bleach black stuff and sometimes it can go red? Like that? Or white lol mine always go red though its the majority of my black undies! I thought it was me but a lot of women get it lol xxx

You know like when you bleach black stuff and sometimes it can go red? Like that? Or white lol mine always go red though its the majority of my black undies! I thought it was me but a lot of women get it lol xxx

:wacko:mmm i have actually noticed orangey coloured.... i wear thongs so its quite narrow where your bits are :blush: but yeah, now you've mentioned it, i have seen discoloring in my knickers... what does it mean? or is it just a random question lol :haha: xxx:hugs:

Lol I have no idea I think its all our CM and the PH balance etc? I wear frenchies so my undies are stained quite a lot lol DF thinks im always on my period haha xxx

hahah lol noooooo hahahahaha ya know like if he sees my undies drying on the line he will say 'Awww Cath you havent washed your nicks properly!! lol SHAME!! xxx

That is a random question lol.
No i dont have that. If i do come on my period in my pants (before i get a pad on) i jusy throw them away lol
X

hahah lol noooooo hahahahaha ya know like if he sees my undies drying on the line he will say 'Awww Cath you havent washed your nicks properly!! lol SHAME!! xxx

:rofl:hehehehe i do make myself chuckle, i just had a picture in my head of andy checking my knickers lmfao :haha::haha: xxxxx:hugs:

Its not period MrsB Lol I would do that aswell thats just dirty to keep them its a stain left by your PH Balance in your CM

https://www.mothering.com/community/t/831978/bleached-crotch-in-black-underwear/20

https://www.blurtit.com/q237075.html

See its quite common lol! xxx

Its not period MrsB Lol I would do that aswell thats just dirty to keep them its a stain left by your PH Balance in your CM

no, i know its not a period hun, its a weird discoloring obviously from our cm, i wonder if its before were fertile, as it acidic cm? :shrug: :haha::muaha::rofl:
i'm gonna go check all my knickers now, hey, thats a good sign for you hun, lots of those women were pregnant :) xxxxx

I was thinking acidic too hun lol drinking more water and cranberry juice from now on lol xxx

I was thinking acidic too hun lol drinking more water and cranberry juice from now on lol xxx

:thumbup:yeah, i drink mango juice all the time, and actually since i've stopped drinking alcohol, i havent seen it.. :shrug:
:happydance:but its a good sign for you, as its alot of pregnant women saying hun :winkwink: xxxxx:hugs:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Girls, now ive ovulated im getting really nervous. Im dying for a bfp and scared i wont get one. In fact obviously there is a higher chance of af than a bfp. I dont know how i will feel. God i need a bfp. I hope we can all get pregnant asap xxx

Girls, now ive ovulated im getting really nervous. Im dying for a bfp and scared i wont get one. In fact obviously there is a higher chance of af than a bfp. I dont know how i will feel. God i need a bfp. I hope we can all get pregnant asap xxx

:hugs:aahhh hun, we all feel like that :hugs: you've done everything you can, its just the horrible wait now :growlmad: whens your af due??? xxxx:hugs:

Im due about 29th June. I feel like im expecting to get a bfp so will be disappointment. When previously ttc i was dying for a bfp but never expected to ever get one. Now ive had one and know its possible for me to get pregnant im expecting it.....wish i could just relax xxx

Awww MrsB big hugs to you lovely but I got a feeling your bfp is VERY soon. After a loss you are very fertile xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->