Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Id love to think i was more fertile. Is that just for people who have had a mc or am i just as fertile as i tfmr? X

MrsB you're totally normal

By the way we are all more fertile after a MC....so u have every chance of a BFP...I hope u get BFP this month

Hello girls , had a bit of a scare last night ( well a big huge scare ) I had some spotting when I wiped :nope: took me right back to when my mc started ! I nearly stopped breathing :nope: So far it was only the once and very small . It has so shaken my confidence and I'm now even more terrified than before if that's possible !!!!!!

Hello girls , had a bit of a scare last night ( well a big huge scare ) I had some spotting when I wiped took me right back to when my mc started ! I nearly stopped breathing So far it was only the once and very small . It has so shaken my confidence and I'm now even more terrified than before if that's possible !!!!!!
((hugs)) Drink lots of water! Try to stay calm, it's probably just a random spotting. How far along are you now?

Sorry to hear that left wondering. Many people get spotting and all is well and healthy. I hope it has stopped for good xxx

Left wonderin I hope all is ok

I've heard dehydration can cause spotting

When I got my spotting I googled and found out that dehydration can cause spotting. And I didn't drink that day. I keep a water bottle- 750 ml at my desk, and at 14:00 it wasn't even half empty.
Since that day I've been drinking like a God damn camel, filling it up 3 times a day plus tea. And that's only at work. I've gained about 2 pounds in water weight, but I figure it's better to be bloated from water than terrified of spotting.
Not that I don't find other things to worry about! <3

Cath - yes I've noticed that after a while some of my darker undies have bleached patches :haha:

:hugs: mrsB - feel exactly like this.

Left wonderin - I can imagine how you feel - after a loss all our 'pregnancy innocence' is ripped away and we are paranoid about everything (at least this is true for me!)
Dehydration can cause spotting as cmc and nina said. Also it's pretty common to spot after sex when preggo. Fingers crossed everything is just dandy in there :hugs:

I agree Mrs Broody, and Twin...60% of us will get a BFP in the 3 mos after m/c I think those are fairly good odds. 90% in the next 2 years.

Try hard to stay POSITIVE!

AFM - I couldn't hold out any longer :haha: tested this morning at 8dpo and no surprise here :bfn:

But the crazy testing period has stared lol.

Twin i like your crazy testing lol but i dont like the bfn. Good luck hun.

Lune good odds but i dont like the 90 in 2 years part! I dont want to wait that long. I know im only 29 but ive been ttc since i was 26 and still no children :-(. I hope 2014 is the year for giving birth to a healthy child or more lol xxx

I much prefer the 3 months too mrsB! I think we all deserve a 2014 baby!

So when do you all get a pos opk?! I've been trying to test at 10:30 am then 5-6 pm but they are neg neg neg. Do you see it 2 days before O? I've been holding it for 4 hours and limiting water! :shrug::loo:

Grrrrr been getting slight lines on OPK and this morning can barely see it.... I definitely have not missed it, I know that.... Been testing twice daily

I got a positive opk last cycle the day before I got O pains - tested twice a day at like 10am and 6pm ish.

This time I tested like 4 times a day and never saw a positive!!

I only tested once per day. Each morning with fmu which u can do with smileys. I got positive the day after some ovary pains xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->