Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Well I am CD10 today so could still happen. Haven't used smileys yet, was using FR dippies.

mornin lovelys,
how are we all? well a bit of doom in here... come on girls, cheer up!!! there is nothing we can do about it really, its not in our hands, once we've done everything we can, thats all we can do, we all want our bfp's... but theres like a 20% chance... i know its really hard, constantly thinking about ovulation, then if you are? but its something we've been going through for cycles since ttc... although i thought the fertility monitor would be the answer, it hasnt, it is taking a long time... and things did go wrong, but hey look at it this way, the little souls still waiting to come back WHEN THE TIMES RIGHT! and theres nothing we can do about it till then :( just keep trying....
lw- hun i had periods all the way through with josh, firstly, i didnt know i was pregnant and acting as normal, using tampons etc... had it confirmed at 6 1/2 weeks by a dating scan, BUT still had bleeds each months, just wasn't allowed to wear tampons... josh was born healthy, its soooo not uncommon to have the bleeds, especially in the first trimester, so chillax hun, i know you will be thinking about the time before... but things are looking good :)
apart from that.... who's due to ovulate? my charts gone haywire lmao, if it gives me crosshairs tomoz, i will see my arse, cos i know its wrong! i thought this temping would confirm it, not through bloody confusion into it lol xxxxxx

:happydance::happydance:YIPEEEEEEE its my little weather forecaster :haha: yeah been watching on the tv, funny enough i thought of you, your in istanbul aren't you hun? hows things going over there? we're flying to alanya on the 5th july, are we anywhere near you hun? whats the weather like? :haha:
ahhh, are you still testing/temping etc... hun? to see if your cycles getting back to normal? :thumbup: xxxxx:hugs:

Hi Sarah,
Yes, I'm in Istanbul, where the protests were at their highest. And unfortunately no, I'm nowhere near Alanya. Wish I was! It's about 1000 km from here I guess.

I am still temping and on CD 11 today. I guess I'll O in some days. But I can't say anything for sure as my cycles are quite off after the MC :wacko:

I'll be temping vaginally next time too Cath - heard its a smidge more reliable. OH thought temping every morning was odd - wait until he notices I'm sticking it up my woo-ha :haha:

Hopefully this move is FF's final decision mrsB!

Welcome back ece :)

I thought about temping vaginally as I usually sleep with my mouth open (always had breathing problems). But I am quite sure that DH would lock me up in an asylum :)

MrsB - Hope you get your BFP this cycle. As Sarah says, you've done everything you can!

Left wondering - Many people have spotting and some even have serious bleeding and everything turns out to be OK. Try to stay calm and drink up!

twinmommy - It's still way too early for a BFP at 8 DPO. So still not out of the game ;)

lune-miel - I don't know for sure when I get a positive OPK since I have no O signs to tell :dohh:. No ovary pains, no boob pains, no headaches, no nothing.

Last month was the first month of using OPKs for me. I got the +OPK 3 days before the temp rise and tested once a day, around 11 am, after no drinking and holding pee for about 2 hours.

:happydance::happydance:YIPEEEEEEE its my little weather forecaster :haha: yeah been watching on the tv, funny enough i thought of you, your in istanbul aren't you hun? hows things going over there? we're flying to alanya on the 5th july, are we anywhere near you hun? whats the weather like? :haha:
ahhh, are you still testing/temping etc... hun? to see if your cycles getting back to normal? :thumbup: xxxxx:hugs:

Hi Sarah,
Yes, I'm in Istanbul, where the protests were at their highest. And unfortunately no, I'm nowhere near Alanya. Wish I was! It's about 1000 km from here I guess.

I am still temping and on CD 11 today. I guess I'll O in some days. But I can't say anything for sure as my cycles are quite off after the MC :wacko:

:hugs:ahhh god i hope your ok hun, is it manic over there????
yeah, i'm temping, well attempting to lmao, but i've had two rises, i'm due to ov between cd11-13, but hey, then theres still no guarantee's you will ov this cycle, so really... it truly is out of our hands :growlmad: so if i dont... on to the next one :shrug::wacko:
so whats the weather like hun?? ohhh were soooo excited :happydance: xxxx:hugs:

Morning everyone!

Xxx

:hugs:mornin mrs b, how you feeling hun? i know its horrible, but you've ov'd and now its all in the hands of your body... you really have done everything you can, now you need to relax and hope for the best :thumbup: every month we go through the same shit, but its not something we can control hun, wish it was :cry: but, its not... so really, just dont worry PLEASE :hugs:
well, i didnt dream about sex last night, although i did dream that someone broke my thermometer :haha: i dont think thats related with sex :haha: its probably me thinking about doing my temps in the mornin :haha::haha: i've realized that i only come alive when i have sex lmao :haha: i'm dead for the whole 7 days, now i'm actually breathing lmao :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

Thanks for the advice sarah. I do want to relax so will try my best. Im going to be very busy with work over the weekend so im hoping that will take my mind off it and makes the time go quicker. Like u said, at least ive given myself a chance, thats all i can do
Xxx

Thanks for the advice sarah. I do want to relax so will try my best. Im going to be very busy with work over the weekend so im hoping that will take my mind off it and makes the time go quicker. Like u said, at least ive given myself a chance, thats all i can do
Xxx

:hugs:dont let your head stress your body hun, its the worst thing you can do... :thumbup: back off now and let your body not your head do all the work!! xxxx:hugs:

MrsB Get some IC OPKS hun as When i was doing the CBFM trial I had a neg on the moniter in the am but a blazing OPK in the afternoon then a poson the moniter the next day but my OPK was turning neg so i would invest in some hun just to be on the safe side, i test at 10ish then at 6ish with the ICs aswell hun xxx

Id love to think i was more fertile. Is that just for people who have had a mc or am i just as fertile as i tfmr? X

Its for MC and for loss hun xxx

:hugs:mornin you, will you have a look at my chart hun????? its going crazy on me? if i get a temp rise tomoz, will it give me cross hairs? :wacko: i know i havent ovulated yet :wacko: hey, someone broke my thermometer in my dream :growlmad: this temping lark is getting in the way of me dreaming about sex :haha::haha: xxxxx:hugs:

im not 100% Sure what im looking for hun as iv only been temping this cycle but it does look like your due to ov in the next couple of days!!! its confusing isnt it lol?

My boobs are sooooo sore today but its BFN and given that im due af on Monday (on my birthday may i add!!) so i think its just af gearing up! xxx

im not 100% Sure what im looking for hun as iv only been temping this cycle but it does look like your due to ov in the next couple of days!!! its confusing isnt it lol?

My boobs are sooooo sore today but its BFN and given that im due af on Monday (on my birthday may i add!!) so i think its just af gearing up! xxx

:wacko: its well confusing hehehehehe.... my little brain cant take all this input lmao :haha:
:happydance: BFP comin your way, your chart looks great hun, it might be too early to test naughty, when did you test chic? do you get sore boobs before af? or is this not normal for you hun??? xxxxx:hugs:

I just received a letter about my antenatal classes through the post! Ive screwed it up so tight and drop kicked if across the front room :-( x

I normally do I think hun but these are mega sore today lol!

Awww MRsB I absolutely hate that!!! WTF surely they should be notified!! I had 2 letters regarding my scans sent to me on both losses WTF! check the records!! Hope your ok lovely xxx

Thanks ladies.

It was from a local group rather than the NHS. It said to email my attendance so i emailed to tell them to remove me from there records
X

I normally do I think hun but these are mega sore today lol!

Awww MRsB I absolutely hate that!!! WTF surely they should be notified!! I had 2 letters regarding my scans sent to me on both losses WTF! check the records!! Hope your ok lovely xxx

:happydance:oooohhhh how exciting xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->