Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I just received a letter about my antenatal classes through the post! Ive screwed it up so tight and drop kicked if across the front room :-( x

Oh mrsB I'm sorry! There's always things that seem to pop up to kick us back down.
After my first loss and d and c, I got a phone call no less than a week later asking why I missed my first antenatal appointment. I burst into tears on the phone saying I had a miscarriage and just had a d and c through the same damn hospital and surely it's on your records!!!

Twin thats horrible. I bet the caller felt bad. I still get emails from emmas diary saying 'your are 26 weeks pregnant' ive tried to email back but it doesnt register and they continue to send them x

Well, don't know if I have missed ovulation or not....my dippie OPKs never got really dark so hadn't broken out the smileys (did one tonight) and was negative. The lines on the dippies had lightened so who knows. Do you know if the dippies get darker or can they go light and then wham... You get a dark positive. We only BD twice....CD6 and CD8 and was going to today CD10.

I will attach a pic. The bottom one is this mornings and above it are 2 from yesterday and then the day before's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
Well, don't know if I have missed ovulation or not....my dippie OPKs never got really dark so hadn't broken out the smileys (did one tonight) and was negative. The lines on the dippies had lightened so who knows. Do you know if the dippies get darker or can they go light and then wham... You get a dark positive. We only BD twice....CD6 and CD8 and was going to today CD10.

I will attach a pic. The bottom one is this mornings and above it are 2 from yesterday and then the day before's

the dippies are a bit ermmm sketchy, they are hard to read, and it also depends on what time of the day you do them hun? i dont use fmu, i use 2nd/3rd... i get a line then, then if i did an evening one, i get nothing... even after a smiley :wacko: so the best way hun, is to get it as dark as you can, then pull out a smiley :winkwink: xxxx:hugs:

Oh well, it's not like I could do anything different. We cannot BD daily as the end result is minimal. Mind you if I was to have got a smiley yesterday (for arguments sake) - it means ovulation in 24-36 hours so will stick with BD today

Mine go from being quite dark to realyl light then go back dark - dont stress about it hun as your delaying ov then cxx

Oh well, it's not like I could do anything different. We cannot BD daily as the end result is minimal. Mind you if I was to have got a smiley yesterday (for arguments sake) - it means ovulation in 24-36 hours so will stick with BD today

:thumbup:yeah course, i mean you bd tonight, pull out a smiley tomoz, see what that says... your not loosing out, if its neg tomoz, dtd day after as planned, then try a smiley again.. if its still negative, then you may have just missed it, but you've covered your bases hun :thumbup: and as cath says, they do change dramatically in the space of hours... they are strange really, thats why i wait for my body and then get the cheapies out to waste.. and when i'm sure somethings happenin i'll use a smiley :) xxxxx:hugs:

Good advice sarah.
Susan i have read on another thread of it going wham suddenly positive and dark. I dont think u have ovulated yet.

Xxx

Cool, thanks girls. I won't stress.... I had ewcm yesterday so who knows... It's my first cycle after my MC so whatever happens, happens

no dont stress, just stick to your plan and you'll be fine hun really ;) xxxxx
AND THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO MRS B ;) xxxxxx

You will get that eggy woman! Stick to your plan now you've a goot schedule! xxx

i bet i ovulate tomoz... got a driving lesson, lmao, whenever i have a lesson, i'm always cramping... he'll think i'm a right weirdo... i cant get comfortable in the car, and my mind wanders, cos i start thinking about whats going on in there... hehehehe xxxx

mornin lovelys,
how are we all? well a bit of doom in here... come on girls, cheer up!!! there is nothing we can do about it really, its not in our hands, once we've done everything we can, thats all we can do, we all want our bfp's... but theres like a 20% chance... i know its really hard, constantly thinking about ovulation, then if you are? but its something we've been going through for cycles since ttc... although i thought the fertility monitor would be the answer, it hasnt, it is taking a long time... and things did go wrong, but hey look at it this way, the little souls still waiting to come back WHEN THE TIMES RIGHT! and theres nothing we can do about it till then just keep trying....
You're so positive <3<3<3
I wish we could meet over coffee one day. You'd be a good influence on me.

Cool, thanks girls. I won't stress.... I had ewcm yesterday so who knows... It's my first cycle after my MC so whatever happens, happens

xxDreamxx, Have you ever gotten a definite OPK before?
My OPK look like that as well, I usually got a smiley around your second to last, but afterwards they faded slowly. You might not have missed, maybe your urine was too diluted. Keep testing! <3

Well I am convinced my batch of IC OPK dippies are bad, or just too sketchy to rely on. I realized I totally screwed myself by not drinking fluids so I could do the opk test, so then I tried to drink tons of water, then when it came time to BD I was still totally dry. Thank god for the preseed. But all this stressed me out which stressed DH out, we both really hate that we HAVE to BD on a specific day! We managed to BD so now I am trying to NOT obsess and stress out. Might try again tonight but extra insurance but I don't want another disaster. Supposed to O tomorrow.:dohh:

mornin lovelys,
how are we all? well a bit of doom in here... come on girls, cheer up!!! there is nothing we can do about it really, its not in our hands, once we've done everything we can, thats all we can do, we all want our bfp's... but theres like a 20% chance... i know its really hard, constantly thinking about ovulation, then if you are? but its something we've been going through for cycles since ttc... although i thought the fertility monitor would be the answer, it hasnt, it is taking a long time... and things did go wrong, but hey look at it this way, the little souls still waiting to come back WHEN THE TIMES RIGHT! and theres nothing we can do about it till then just keep trying....
You're so positive <3<3<3
I wish we could meet over coffee one day. You'd be a good influence on me.

:haha:i'm loopy hun!!! but its the way i look at it hun, we all want our bfp's but its patience and timing :winkwink: no point in stressing about it, the only bloody thing that stresses me is trying to work that chart out lmao :haha:
ahhh yeah, that would be ace meeting for a coffee.... dont think you'd be sane ever again :wacko::haha::haha: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Id love to think i was more fertile. Is that just for people who have had a mc or am i just as fertile as i tfmr? X

Its for MC and for loss hun xxx

Yes agreed.....fertility is a lot higher after any recent pregnancy, even after a full term birth, a loss, a MC or even after ectopics.

I guess it's to do with our bodies and recent HCG levels:happydance:

I dont think u hAve ...My dippies are light and I've used both them and smilies....I think they go light just before and also after O.....I'm thinking I'm a few days away from O I'm hoping to get a smilie face on Saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->